Why is makeup socially acceptable ? It's deceiving people to manipulate them

Why is makeup socially acceptable ? It's deceiving people to manipulate them

isn't that the man jaw girl from dr house¿

Most women are naturally uglier than men. Makeup makes them look more desirable, otherwise we'd all be fucking traps.

>haha boys are ssiooooooo fakkkkee
>*wears makeup*
>*wears push-up bra*
>*wears spanx*
>*dyes hair*
>*paints nails*
>*wears heels*
>*tans*
>*pretends she never farts*

>Not using makeup to add ~2 inches to your fuckstick
>ISHYGDDT

She looks pretty cute without make-up though. Would watch tv at home while eating pizza with her

What are you, fuckin' gay?

Never go for women who use more than some mascara

She looks fine without make up.

If women stopped wearing makeup, our relative perspective would change, and the pic on the left would be a 9/10.

Should bald men be forced to not use a hat to cover it up?

if men didn't like it women wouldn't do it

They're shamed not to in my country.

Last one can't be true because she's my little braphog

0/10

She looks like a junkie

As usual, it's OK when women lie

she is tricking you about 2 points with the paint on her face

Women are deluded by marketing and advertising. The left pic isn't bad, she's a fucking human.

They are basically walking illusions

The better they are at creating an illusion of beauty the more money they eventually get from some rich cuck who pampers them

It's all a game

All women look like shit without make-up when they've fallen for the make-up-meme.

make-up destroys your skin so you need more make-up

give manjaws a chance they will birth you beautiful Chad sons
t. gril mistaken for mildly attarctive tranny on /soc/

she looks fine honestly... if she was smiling and posing like in the other picture she'd probably look quite good

She looks like shit because she's a vegan.

I knew that Glaswegian crack ho would make it one day.

>Why is makeup socially acceptable ?
>It's deceiving people to manipulate them
Well, I don't even have anything to add.

This.
This makes Sup Forums worth the shitposting.

STILL

is "she" even a woman?

Yes.

>Why is makeup socially acceptable ? It's deceiving people to manipulate them
Just you wait. You must be in your 20s. The sooner you realize that all women only exist on a scale of 1-7....8-10 are makeup/surgery fakes.

The sooner you realize that any 6 can be a 9 with some professional help, it makes dating easier. All women look like hell sometimes, and they are all 100% crazy.

you vs /soc/

He is a kaafir

don't fall for the makeup jew

She looks gorgeous in both pics user. Having unrealistic expectations for women is why you're still a virgin.

Also that jawline makes my dick hard. Would give anything to pump my seed into her

Haha yes, women do dumb shit because men love it. Blowing hundreds of dollars on purses and shoes, plucking eyebrows and drawing them on, spending hours and hours on facebook, collecting cats, hovering over and pissing on the toilet seat, all these things are done because men demand they be done.

Nothing wrong with the one on the left you faggot

well, strong jawline is a masculine feature actually
so you're gay

Honestly I'm much more attracted to the one on the left. That might come from growing up in California and seeing fake spray tanned bleached blonde whores everywhere tho.

OP is right, tho. there should be some limit, not as in something government does, but a in what is acceptable and what is unacceptable by men. a naturally beautiful woman doesn't attract as many men, due to the peacock-effect of attracting male suitors using colors, makeup/things that appear "attractive". but a woman who is naturally beautiful is also likely to be comfortable within her skin, with a strong family, strong family values, a strong familial identity with no motivation to deceive or 'fit-in'.
>the underlying problem in today' society is the rejection of trad girls/women because they don't 'fit-in' to the slutty, easy, fuckable roastie model

I like the left better anyway

Do you recognize THIS beast without make-up?

I wish more women would wear better makeup more often. OP is a fag who can't get pussy.

Fucking traps isn't gay

>losers on Sup Forums getting ass blasted about makeup
holy shit how blue pilled is this place?

Thank you

TIP HARDER FAGGOT

I'd still rock that. Most people have an unrealistic ideal of how women look. The broad on the left is beautiful.

Nice thumbnail, dickhead.

Op retarded? Makeup is one of the oldest forms of human dress in society.

Make up is neither red or blue. It's literally one of the oldest human practices. The only thing blue pill is assuming only women wear makeup and men wearing makeup like women rather than for masculine features and war paint

That's fucking disgusting, dude.

I ate some bbq yesterday and that was the only time I farted in months. That's because I don't eat cooked food normally.

Eh she's not to bad the makeup on the right is mainly covering up blemishes and tanning the skin, at least her general shape is the same and it ain't that face sculpting shit I swear I've actually walked past girls and not recognised them because of that shit

It's not human dress lmao it's duplicitous fraud. Maybe if they weren't degenerates who didn't understand how to preserve their body and vitality/beauty, they wouldn't resort to kike tricks.

I wore makeup once and it changed me from a like 6.5 to an 8 just because it covered up the bags under my eyes. Shit's still fucked and I have a fetish for bitches with bags under their eyes.

The whole reproductive strategy of women revolves around confusing men into sleeping with them, read up on it

not politics related

SAGE

way too fucking raw

Is cooked in an oven / steady heat

Is pan seared, then finished in the oven

Both are fine in terms of rawness, but pan seared will always taste better.

Left gives me instant ED

>Fake up
>Bunch of liars

The issue with make up is that it's a waste of time and money, more so than anything else

All warfare, interactions, and exchanges require some form of deception.

To be fair, people fall for lots of silly things.

Shaving your legs and arms, for example, is a waste of time.
Wearing makeup or anything other than moisturizer as necessary (to treat dry skin) is a waste of time and money.

I have always thought makeup and high heels were the most laughable societal norms. I go out with friends and see these hordes in a ton of makeup and heels stampeding around and i just laugh and cringe internally. Its like i am watching some eerie circus. My girlfriend is totally normal 90 percent of the time we hang out she doesn't wear makeup wears sneakers or boots and is just chill. If we have to go somewhere she "gets ready" puts on a ton of make up and high heels and its so fucking strange. its like she puts on this costume and it is just the fucking creepiest thing in the world. I don't even recognize her... It has always been so unsettling to me.

>I have a fetish for bitches with bags under their eyes

I thought I was the only one.

recognize this beauty?

she kissed a girl once

>hates societal norms that make women feminine

kill yourself sjw cucke

Yes, it's VERY creepy. You'd have to beat those demons out of her, but that may not even work.
One hambeast I spoke with recently said "let me put on my face"...

That shit only ages their skin and toxifies them. I bet they wish they were preteen girls, that's why they shave their cunts. TOO BAD, OLD HAG.

>woman cakes on makeup
>perfectly normal

>man wears lifts to gain a couple of inches
>how horrible he's lying about his height

she liked it

models do it too

I watched it years ago as it was airing, but yeah, that does look like Thirteen.

makeup makes women feminine? you high?

My girlfriend unironically looks 100 times better without makeup caked onto her face. Its fucking gross.

Katy Perry. I'd still fuck her. Dem titties.

OPs left pic has weird red blemishes near her eyes. Is she on crack or something?

Same here.
On a good they they might be less noticeable, but they're still there. I experimented with makeup a while ago but it's a pain in the ass.

some girls need a little bit of it, no?

a little eyeliner is nice

>never talk to women
>women wears makeup
>omg they're lying to me!
i doubt they care what ugly losers on Sup Forums think

good point, without makeup we might think she has a twin brother, right?

She's famous for whoring to Harvey Weinstein.

Agreed. I don't have a girlfriend, but at my prom day the majority of the girls had makeup - that's usually kinda acceptable, but it was over the fucking top.
A couple of girls looked all shiny and shit; it didn't look like facecream, it looked as if they've covered their faces in sunflower oil or something - it felt disgusting.

maybe girls could just try to pose for photos using their cute angles?

you know they practice them in the mirror

you are right, makeup is important

especially when the age gets up there

That's why you go to the beach on date 2 to check her out

you are born the wrong place. Manjaws are not considered unattractive in Scandinavia or north parts of the Slav nations / the Baltics.
there is a reason a new worlder slur for Scandinavians was "squareheads".
weak jaw is ugly on both men and women.

t, Dane

>Why is makeup socially acceptable ? It's deceiving people to manipulate them

previously a tool of the elite, yesterday's plastic surgery.

>Ignore 8k years of recorded history and culture

Ok take that blue pill then cry about a non issue about women

Am I the only one who jerks off to pictures of women with square jaws and prominent cheekbones?

>Spanx

You can tell this guy has lived with a woman

jelly fag. put makeup on your dick. nice shadows, higlights and stuff

i have fake eyelashes too.

females of most species are plain-jane, and the males are more extravagant to attract females.

she still look hot

The problem with makeup is that it is self perpetuating. Wearing more makeup than eyeliner and lipstick, more than a few times a week, gives girls breakouts and bad skin. So they have to wear more makeup to cover that up, and the cycle continues. Like really, most girls just need eye liner or something stupid like that to look good. One or two SMALL touches.
These hoes think I can't tell from across the room they have 3 layers of product on their entire face.

Deeds?

>tfw balding
>tfw recently took the bald pill and just shaved it all off

Feels good man

>>Spanx

i no wat spanx are

t.nurse

No this danskjävel does it as well . Its a Scandi thing. Subhumans wont get it.

is that Kurt Cobain on the left?

This is how phenotypes emerge son. I happen to hate man jaws on 90% of women and prefer narrower feminine jaws. Too bad it makes the men pretty boys. What can you do?

A lot of girls don't look good without makeup because years of use kills their face.
It gunks up you skin overtime and wrecks your body's natural ability to repair the facial softness.

hovering over and pissing on the toilet seat is due to how easily fluid transmitted diseases are for women to contract
no woman wants an infection from pissing because she can't piss standing up

Then why does feminism and "strong women" still exist? According to them, men are mysogynists and all back the Patriarchy, but I don't see women dropping out of the workforce & falling back into the fucking kitchen because men want it.