Nov 4th Antifa

So what do we know? I'm finding everything from protests to the first shots of a civil war to a systematic murdering of the suburbs while riots distract police.

Gimme info! Should I lock and load?

Bump

YOU'LL NEVER STOP US YOU RACIST SEXIST NAZI BIGOT CIS SCUM

Go. Watch. Observe. Record. Witness. Report. Testify.

Do not engage.

I'd have to think that Antifa knows better than to incite a civil war, so I'm expect my faggoty protests where they get their shit rocked then cry about fascism .

at most, burn down their own neighborhoods. like niggers

spbp

just stay at home?

can't win a war without an enemy to fight

*Do not engage FIRST
If it becomes big enough that it's a civil war, THEN you shoot some commie scum

My fellow American the suburbs are armed to the teeth if communist boots march into our neighborhoods not one single commie is leaving those neighborhoods alive.

Will it be the same as the last time people protested free speech and freedom of thinking in America?

Don't do shit.

Let'em burn your mongrelized cities to the ground and wait for the army to line them up at the wall.

>Antifa knows better than to incite a civil war

Hardly, some of the extreme left are so delusional that they think that nobody voted for Trump and that 99% of the country hates him and wants him out of office, etc.

That said, I think it will mostly just be a bunch of protests. Maybe some ANTIFA will beat up a garbage can and we'll get a funny .gif out of it.

they're supposedly tailing cops, soldiers and marking down their routes n shiet

I've heard that too, and they they're monitoring different establishments like gun shops and ranges to get an idea of who's armed.

I'm guessing that they're going to try to duplicate the tactics and goals of the 2014 Kiev Protests.
My guess is that they'll try to occupy and shut down a portion of a city for as long as they can, try to instigate a violent police response, and then accuse authorities of brutality.
When they say they're going for revolution, they're not kidding. Don't know how successful they'll be (probably not at all), but don't underestimate their motivation.

True, I know that some of those retards actually do believe the shit they spout. I'm banking on to most of them just being larping faggots though.

Those faggots won't do shit but break Starbucks windows and block traffic.

I'm so excited, it's like my birthday is a whole month early
I can't wait to see them get rocked by the police/populace tired of their shit
I got snacks and beer set aside for some comfy postan come the 4th

Nothing will happen you imbecile

so wait is this your image or is this ANTIFA's image because it's fulled with dudes looking for a fight with their faces obscured.
that's their shtick nigga what you gotta do is be an observant citizen getting clear images of those rampaging mooks and voice your concerns and distaste to the ambivalent normies.

At least they are doing more than you Goyim Cucks lol.

No it's an image from an alt right political cartoonist on twitter. It's just western warriors, fool. Pic is just to satisfy post requirements. Question is important here.

Nothing will happen. Caption this

The left is announcing their revolution since 60 years.Its an oxymoron since that would require them to get their fat lazy asses up and work for the first time in life.

I man concerned they can create enough chaos to create a situation where other hostile actors can siege the opportunity and exploit the chaos.

You should always be locked and loaded. Don't you read the news?

Touché

Lol. I dunno- commies can be motivated if they get to destroy and take other people's shit.

American leftists would never be able to pull off the Maidan Revolution.

Because they are leftist faggots, and they will never match up to the Right Sector. The level of logistics, skills, and determined manpower required to run Maidan was enormous. There were probably 100,000+ people involved in some manner, contributing time volunteering, providing supplies (food,water,medical supplies,tires,gasoline,wood,tents...), driving people places, actually protesting, building things, etc. Remember, the left is made up of two groups: Limp-wristed faggots with brainwashed intelligence and zero practical skills, and low iq thugs that have zero practical skills. Their version of 'practical skills' consists of working at starbucks and having extensive knowledge of how to operate one form of another of smoking device, a hookah, vape, bong, or some other garbage.
They are only dangerous because some of them are stupid enough to actually try using violence.

We know that they're well-organized and well-funded. Their logistical chain that lets them scoot "protesters" around the country in response to events and keep them in hotel rooms for months at a time is impressive.The only question is whether or not they have the sheer numbers to pull it off.
I'm only saying that their plans should be taken seriously.