Poland: Single Black Guy infected at least 40 white women with HIV

youtube.com/watch?v=8yB69UkJGwk

After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby"

Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007. Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol#Accusations_of_HIV_criminal_infection

owczarek.com.pl/blog/2007/01/06/all-the-women-of-simon-mol/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbook.pl/2017/10/08/40-procent-uchodzcow-zarazonych-wirusem-hiv/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play with spades
You get the AIDS

Burn the coal
Get aids, duh

Really activates the almonds.

So blacks carry AIDS and men/women alike are paying the toll for sleeping around like cheap whores.

Sounds about right. What's the problem? Least it's not like California where purposely, even maliciously infecting someone with HIV is no longer considered a felony.

Women toll payment status: PAID.

I thought Poland was anti-refugees?

they'll be even more so now, hahaha

Toll paid.

Mostly men protest against refugees..

gobsmacked bump

>polish women aren't coalburning trash.

breddy gud

Didn't they pass a law that said that infecting peopel with HIV isn't a crime anymore?

saved the time thx

Their women are far more worse than ours, but our men are bigger pussies than theirs

Most polish girls I have seen are super dumb sluts...

Californian at heart

Burn the coal
Die a slow miserable death

Nothing of value was lost

Polish women here are pretty much all mudsharks.

That was California

this, but i bet their parents failed them by not imparting nig wisedom to them. avoid the groid.

torture him then cut off his dick and balls, bathe him in bleach and before he dies electrify him and shoot him with an UZI at the same time

I thought that was California, not Poland

Only the mentally ill in Poland commit beastiality. If a Polish woman fucks a non-white, she is ostracized from normal society and stigmatized. No normal pole marries a monkey fucker.

Also keep in mind most poles, as do I, believe HIV is spread through touching surfaces and air, so many people who were simply near a nigger (Poland does get nigger students/tourists) panicked.

He did redpill Poland though and thanks to him Niggers = AIDS.

I hope that cancerous shithole gets nuked so bad

Probably some ugly fat cow, as usual

This.

this. nature finds a way

Polish men are macho, but passive like germans.
Most german men are weak and passive.
Most polish women are dumb super whores.
Most german women are pseudo educated dumb whores. Basically the same people.

>Single Black Guy infected at least 40 white women with HIV

DAMN. some people know how to party

I highly doubt that such women tell everyone that they fucked blacks..

P A Y T H E T O L L
A
Y
T
H
E
T
O
L
L

thank you jesus

this is the logical scenario. Women want refugees because they're men, they drive down the price of labor (men occupy the lowest rungs of society), they can sleep with them for an exotic affair, and fulfill their empathetic nature. Women also care nothing about their culture, they just care about being comfortable. It is why cultures always place more strict conditions on their women -- they know that women will leave it unless there is strict oversight.

It should be men protesting against refugees.

>race baiting with old news

So you have some coalburners that won't be able to breed and anti-immigrant sentiment. This is a good thing Poland

Fucking unprotected sex is just ridiculous. Hell I'm married and I still stay wrapped, each and every time.

The AIDS of Spades

He told them it would be racist if they used condoms..

The women getting tested panicked because they saw a nigger in Poland and thought they could get HIV through the air etc, not because they fucked him

Poles are the biggest hypochondriacs

But yeah there a of course a few mentally ill girls who think it's progressive to be night riders etc.

also
t. Polish Night Riding UK Female

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

But Poland should set an example and promptly, publicly, execute this animal.

He was tried but died of AIDS while in prison before his inevitable guilty verdict.

Lock the women up, or at least most of them.

and that is why i am into lolis

this, they really have no misgivings over fucking anyone and some actually feel like they are too shy to talk to white guys and know their worth.

So... this nigger fucked 40 women? Not raped, fucked.

And this is Poland???

What the fuck is wrong with Polish women? He's not exactly a looker.

>he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival

>racism redefined to mean white people
>eliminating racism literally means killing whites because they are intolerant, inhuman, bigoted and evil monsters
>infects scores of trusting white girls with deadly incurable and horrific disease

Melanin mol is real human bean and a real hero

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

toll: paid

Poland?

He's gonna get a firing squad, they dont fuck around.

if only those women were racist, then they'd be HIV free

Way i see it, it's connected to extreme levels of sexuality we see in a lot of cultures now a days, no thanks to rap/club culture.
So girl lives in area and sees the same things everyday, but watches videos with bix noods. The first time she sees one she wants one.
Women have too much freedom and over sexualized cultures or way of thinking, are making things worse.

Toll Status: Payed.

I guess he forgot he moved out of California.

when you go black, you get AIDS

>if only those women were racist,
They are much more than you are but they have this moral superiority and condescension to think they have to make their nigger pets a favor.
look at the cat ladies and female small dog owners

He's already dead, guys, this all happened a decade ago.

Still, fucking disgusting. I thought Poles were redpilled. Is there any white country left where women have any honour at all?

He moved there in 1999 so a total of 8 years, and I doubt there were any lookers.

>women
>honour
hahahahahaha

>based black man fucks based polish women
b a s e d
a
s
e
d

You're just about to splooge
Wearing condoms is for fools
But thats the way i like it baby
I dont want to stay clean forever.

Femocracy must fall.

Why blame the negro for spreading one of their most valuble creations?

He died in 2008.

looks like the nigger from empire of dust.

Jew detected.

How bad of a time is this guy gonna have in a Polish prison?

> It should be men protesting against refugees.

you mean executing.

POLAND YES

Coalburners btfo.

ahahahahahahahaahhahjahah

this ugly faggot go raw on 40 white polish women and i can't get my dick sucked in my own country without some whore trying to entrap me into marriage
fuck this gay earth. I hope all those women die

I guess? Still a bit odd given he's so average looking. I suppose he's sort of high profile in what he does.

That makes it a bit better, I suppose. I thought it was like 40 women since the festival thing, that would be bizarre.

how did he even hook up with 40 women? white women are retarded.

It was before we joined the EU. At that time we were obsessed with everything that came from the west, including race mixing. This guy did a great job by showing our society the truth about africans and other so called 'western values'. You know it worked like a vaccine.

Let me sell my house and get out first

Fake news. The odds of getting HIV, even from anal sex, is 1 in 100. In order for him to have infected 40 women, he would have statistically needed to have unprotected anal sex with at least 4000 different women.

newsbook.pl/2017/10/08/40-procent-uchodzcow-zarazonych-wirusem-hiv/

according to this article - tests performed by the Red Cross, 40% of refugees comming from Libia to Italy=> Germany are HIV positive.

Execution for Mol. Each coalburner should have HIV+ tattooed on her 4head.

once you go black, you never go back to having a normal life ever again cause you require a steady and expensive regimen of daily medications to suppress your HIV from turning into full blown AIDS and you will never have another loving relationship for as long as you'll live.

He died in 2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
I hope whores who had sex with him died soon after him.

Pottery

Fpbp

It's almost like they ASKED FOR IT

b-but polish girls are so traditional

This is how it could have been, boys.

A few explanations:

1. This is a 2009 "news", but yes, it is a story that really happened.
2. Mol fucked mostly the leftist and ANTIFA whores (surprising), although some "normal" women (sometimes with partners and husbands) were his victims as well.
3. One of them claimed that Mol was secretly a fanatic Muslim, and his task was to "destroy the infidels from within". Others claimed that he followed an old shamanic African belief that infecting a lot of people with HIV will cure the person infecting.
4. He painted himself as an "artist" and "poet" (although noone has ever saw a single poem written by him) and was adored by all ANTIFA-related media in Poland.
5. The "Never Again" foundation (one of Soros-backed organizations in Poland) granted him "an anti-fascist of the year" award in 2003.

tl;dr: Mol was the hero we deserved - he put a considerable number of coalburners in the grave, and ridiculed the idea of multuculturalism to the point where not even women want to support it anymore in Poland.

This

You are right, garanteed some of these whores were sharing needles with him too.

I would believe one unlucky slut that shacked up with him for a few years, but 40?

Either that or they are fucking every AIDS INFESTED African as soon as they get off the boat. for years and years. Then blame it on Mol.

he was a somewhat famous "anti-racist" activist, so obviously leftist hags will flock to him to proof they are tolerant.
Funniest thing is that some of the women asked him to use a condom but he got mad and said it was a racist assumption that he'd have an STD so they agreed to have sex without one.
Just read the Wikipedia article on him.

Biggest cuck award goes to the two polish dudes who got Aids from their girlfriends who fucked him beforehand.

Similar thing happened in Iceland. On mobile so too lazynto source.

Serves whitey right for creating an HIV virus that targets blacks and fags.

And don't forget the joker!

Some fascinating insight into good pick up tips.

To be fair that guy really took one for the team knocking up the gargoyle of a woman and creating a goblin child that will never reproduce thus ending her genetic line.

no you still get a more appropriate $50 fine

>creating a goblin child that will never reproduce
you can be sure she will reproduce unlike 80% of people in this board

Damn. You are fucking fast to the news. This was over 10 years ago.