/VIG/ Vegas Investigation General

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Jesus Campos was investigating calls of gunfire and was shot in the leg by Paddock as 200 rounds flew through the door
>archive.fo/3sa3A

Jesus Campos was investigating an open door 6 full minutes before the shooting began and was shot in the leg.
>archive.fo/S1yWE

Paddock had an unidentified, possibly encrypted cryptic note in his hotel room
>archive.fo/zEcBs

Encrypted note is really just well known trajectory calculations, easily recognized by any first year physics students
>archive.fo/An8xN

Wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI&t=191s
infowars.com/concert-goers-were-warned-they-were-all-going-to-die-tonight/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-vegas-shooting-20171009-story.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/fast-and-furious-report-slams-holder-doj-for-deception-in-gun-running-scandal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a89hagSQtRg
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3660001/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=HkOdPK0Qgv8
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
youtu.be/0fLNL0kNzUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally a general.

>Encrypted note is really just well known trajectory calculations,
Has anyone actually seen this note up close, or do we just believe what was said.

There was a point in the investigation were they did not want to say what was on the paper because they were worried it was a coded message to "others".

Why are there no comments on this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI&t=191s

lol we havent seen shit.
We just keep getting a changing narrative told to us by an LVMPD sheriff who is reading off a page with a suspicious looking suit standing behind him glaring at him every time he looks up from the paper

if isis had not specific their abu abdul al amriki or whatever was 64 years old, the speculation now that they were talking about campos would be off the charts

do not spend any mental energy on this. shooter was moving, recording devices were moving. shooter was using multiple weapons.

>trajectory calculations
The guy wasn't shooting mortars or artillery, it was a standard AR .223/5.56.

You use bullet drop charts. NOBODY sits there and does the calculations by hand.

I believe The guard could be one of the shooters is he the hispanic guy that was with the lady that was kicked out of the concert? that was telling everyone they where going to die?
infowars.com/concert-goers-were-warned-they-were-all-going-to-die-tonight/
So now we read this! that he was shot 6 min before the shooting began and did not call the cops why??latimes.com/nation/la-na-vegas-shooting-20171009-story.html
was he hiding is this why there no pic of this guy because the girl in this tv interview will say thats him??? and will we find out that the FBI was part of this like FAST & Furious
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/fast-and-furious-report-slams-holder-doj-for-deception-in-gun-running-scandal.html

I'm showing 3k but I can't read any of them

>So now we read this! that he was shot 6 min before the shooting began and did not call the cops

Cops? How about ambulance or Hotel security.?

Just shot in the leg. He's going to just hang out at the end of the hallway bleeding?

it is fucking COMPLICATED to calculate bullet trajectories by hand if you include air resistance, even more so if you include wind... you need:
hieght
muzzle velocity
bullet x-plane cross section
bullet y-plane cross section
bullet x-plane coefficient of drag
bullet y-plane coefficient of drag
mass of projectile
density of fluid (for air this is 1.225 kg/m^3)

Also, these are nearly impossible to do by hand because of all the sins, cosines and tangents involved in calculating

this cop is a idiot he says that its no big deal that the guy was shot 6 min before he did not let the public know it was only because the reporter asked about it are you fucken kidding me????

Do we have any proof of which rounds were fired from which weapons? I've only seen pics with maybe 3 rifles tops not 20 something

Yea I don't get it. This is good info and no one commented?

apparently yes, that is now the official story.
not to mention after the shooting started he apparently told no-one where the shooter was, while he was sitting there bleeding and hearing gun fire
really makes those almonds activate

dude, 200 rounds DID NOT FLY THROUGH THAT DOOR thats horseshit.

This isn't an investigation - it's a cover up.

And the ONLY thing the government cares about is getting people to go away. The explanation doesn't have to make sense. It doesn't matter. They are just going to bullshit until they hope people get tired of it and go away, or if necessary are distracted by another killing.

The only people who have the ability to suppress evidence on the scale that is being done are the federal government. And the only reason to suppress the evidence, since the claim is the gunman acted alone (and the shooting was the only plot that night - very important), is because the evidence not only shows that story to be false, but implicates the people who have the power to suppress the video.

The real plot for Las Vegas was a new Israeli+Saudi 9/11. This is why the FBI immediately took over from LVMPD, and have spent the week releasing nothing while scrubbing the entire city of evidence.

next week they'll be saying it was 6 gorillion rounds and that jesus campo was an illegal jewish immigrant just trying to find work to feed his family

(((YouTube))) is censoring the fuck outta this. Shills are out in force right now. They should be here shortly

>They are just going to bullshit until they hope people get tired of it and go away, or if necessary are distracted by another killing.
yup. this.
Kinda like what happened with ((both)) the hillary investigations

yep i always when im shot just hang out dont call anyone why woud i my only concern is if there a door open not a sooter come on what wrong with you guys geezz

Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=a89hagSQtRg

DO
NOT
FORGET
THE
FACTS

THE FUCKING EARS ON THE CLAIMED GUNMAN AND THE CORPSE DO NOT MATCH

I REPEAT, THE EARS ARE ATTACHED ON THE MAN THEY CLAIM DID IT

AND THEY ARE DETACHED ON THE DEAD BODY

AND THE SHERIFF WAS ENRAGED AT THE FACT THAT THE CRIME SCENE GOT LEAKED OUT

I want pics

It really is kinda bizarre. Why aren't people making a bigger deal out of this?

Possible larp, as always.

“I talked to Stephen Paddock”
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3660001/pg1

I understand the motivation now.

3,468 comments, but can't get them to load

Jesus Campos

The guy maybe have good intentions, but his analysis is oversimplified, and ignores many other factors.

>Jesus Campos was investigating calls of gunfire
>Jesus Campos was investigating an open door

I wanna know if the 200 rounds is still accurate. If so, how do you shoot that many rounds and only hit him once in the leg?

its strange

true but its the best we have right now

Looks like he’s standing up in that pic. Wonder how bad that leg shot is.

and how do you shoot thu a door and not make any holes now that a trick there

Has there been an official count of rounds fired in total that night? 200 in the hall sounds like a wild ass guess.

I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that door wasn’t shot 200 times

>godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3660001/pg1
100% Leftist DACA hipster confirmed.

If Jesus Campos is 25 and from 89084, these would be relatives, right?

Checkout the timeline video here...

FB >> jose.campos.142

other relatives:

angelica.camposnunez.100
javier.campos.9421450
yessenia.campos

His bullet trajectory calculations were off

How do you really know its him?

I believe you but not sure what to search for, pics please

>It’s the guards word against the dead brother that puts the shooting in Paddocks hands.

I tried leaving a comment. It only shows my comment and says '0 comments'

yeah real tough and we don't have any brainpower around here.... anyway... my calcs regarding how close the gun muzzle had to be to the window:
How far could Paddock have been from the window? Would we have seen the gun's muzzle flash?
Assume these:
Ground level of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay = 360'
Stephen's height = 6'
Distance to closest victim = 900'
Angle from crowd to window = θ°
Therefore:
SIN(θ°) = 360/825 = 0.43636364
θ° = SIN-1(0.43636364) = 25.8721°
Angle from M. Bay to crowd = 64.128°
Assuming Paddock was 6' and looking down at a 64.128° angle toward the crowd:
6/C = SIN(25.8721°)
C = 13.75'
Pythagorean from here, 13.752 = 62 + b2; b = 12.372'
Long rifle length = roughly 33" or 2' 9" long
Therefore the distance between the end of muzzle and the window was a max of approximately 10 feet

They said they had to breech it to get inside, and also said it looked like cheese after the gunman fired 200 shots through them.
Make you think what the hotelroom door is made of? It can't be expensive if you need couple of thousands of those, and these entry door is not a fire door.

fucking hell learn to google and mspaint

this ignores air resistance which is actually a large factor in bullet trajectories.
also ive seen the figure 900 yards, not 900 feet, which would make distance to closest victim 2700 feet and the necessary angle as about 6.5 degrees below the horizon

Encrypted note is really just well known trajectory calculations?

How do you do that when you cant see where your bullets are going?

yea usually it will say comments are disabled, I wonder if youtube is holding out on the comments and essentially being a "mod"

any limiting factors such as this and such as the window not going all the way to floor level are limiting factors and mean he would have to be closer to the window

Here comes the trolls it him fuck you FBI fag
his ear is diff fucken tard

it would have been MAYHEM in the hotel if he unloaded 200 rounds.

my man

That picture.

Fire door blown off hinges.
12 booted feet (6 SWAT?) running into narrow hallway knocking shit over.
Rifle on bipod just hanging out in the hallway undisturbed perfectly framed for that camera shot.

Rifle in a location that makes no sense for the shooter to place it there.
Away from windows.
Away from ammo.
Not a good location to shoot from in any scenario.
Next to the main breech point of the room.
No magazine.

I commented too, could only see my own. This is obviously being monitored or something

Anything stick out in that thread? Quite a few posts to go through.

I don't know about the ears, but the nose quite fucking matches. The columella is nigger tier wide ot both pics.
The angle is difficult to compare the whole face though.

Plz do not give this fag views. Check out his youtube channel if you need proof of his pseudo-science. There's already an infographic

The windows are laminated, insulated glass. It is extremely hard to break one of these windows, even with a hammer.

Angles? That's not how you calculate bullet drop and aiming.

Check distance on chart, and count clicks on the scope.

Oh, but some of the rifles didn't have scopes, and it appears that no two rifles had the same scope or were set up the same.

And some pricier scopes do the bullet drop on their own, just dial in the distance.

YES!
its bullshit, hey may be a conspiracy theory freak (see his other videos and visit the website in the about section) but this is good investigation.

fuck this is obviously not an agent, I'm actually srsly disappointed he looks like such a manchild

it was also not explosively breached. no scorching, no door fragments, no hundreds of bullet holes
we're basically be fed a daily dose of disinofrmation by the police and media
it's really worrying me

>pic very much related.

Common counter arguments:
>Why would Paddock sell guns that were registered to him?
Serial numbers could be removed. There are plenty of people who want to buy a lot of guns quickly, but don't want government attention for doing so. Hence, Steven's service could have been simply to use his clean record and sell the guns at a markup.
>The value of the guns in the room was not enough to constitute a large arms deal.
The guns in the room were most likely samples. You get these now, the rest later, type of thing. Plus there was a car full of explosives.
>Why did Steven book other hotel rooms above concerts?
Steven booked lots of hotel rooms, and potentially had been doing this for a very long time. The fact that some of his other hotel rooms were also above concerts may be a coincidence.
>Why would he do the deal in a hotel room?
Why not? The location is perfect. Vegas hotel rooms are basically designed for shady shit. There are no cameras in the hallways on purpose, so that no data is collected about who visits who, just what floor they visit.

Challenge anyone to come up with a reasonable argument on why this isn't way more likely than the story we are being fed.

About the youtube comments, I'm not sure but it could be that they're waiting for approval if the uploader selected that option.

I've seen it before on other videos, shows a number of comments but they aren't there. 3000 seems like a lot to be awaiting approval though.

what other research is there so far? Other than watching shitty grainy video of people screaming.

If e was an agent things would have gone smoothly. This spic fucked the whole operation up by being in the wrong place.

sorry forgot to add, shitty video of a glass building in a city filled with flashing lights 24 hours a day. Then saying there is the flashes coming from the window, comon user

This Campos guy actually looks like an ISIS type.

Bump.

I can't believe people are going to let the FBI get away with such an obvious cover-up. I realize most Americans are retarded faggots, but goddamn--are we blind deaf and brain dead retarded faggots?

Where is his tattoo on his throat? Is the shirt covering it over?

I agree, this is bullet drop and air resistance:

>Where is his tattoo on his throat? Is the shirt covering it over?
Just a shadow.

Stick with known facts. Or possibly attempt to slide (is that you Mr. FBI?).

There would be NO DOOR!

He bought a lot of those guns from 'New Frontier Armory', a local gun store in Vegas. You can't be an 'Arms Dealer' and be buying your sample stock from a mom and pop shop, that doesn't make sense. I definitely think something fishy is going on but I think that's a dead lead. There's interviews with the gun store owner i forget his name

Idk man, that was my main theory is that this dude was an insider. FBI does a lot of sting operations where they convince people to do an act of terror, and then they intervene before anything dangerous happens. I was really thinking that Campos being FBI and this being a failed sting would have explained it all. But alas, my hopes are waning after seeing this dorks face.

Well, at least two people have done interval analysis on the shot patterns, and counted total shots. This is pretty useful to know when crowd spraying occured vs burst firing at a potential target. But the new information about 9:59 shooting at security guard really screws with me cuz we have no footage of that time period, at least not that I've found. I think the best thing to do is come up with all the best theories that are plausible and figure out what key evidence will affirm or conclusively exclude those theories. The media asked a lot of questions yesterday that we've been pushing with out own theories here. I think they're looking at places like this for ideas to ask @ the press conference. I could be wrong, but it doesn't hurt to try

I hope more info comes out on him. I'm not throwing in the towel on that theory just yet

He looks Arab as much as Mexican.

so the official narrative now says campos got shot in the leg, didnt tell anyone, 6 minutes later the shooting began, didnt tell anyone, and 20 minutes later finally radioed in and said he got shot and knew where the shooter was.
sounds totally plausible

Bro, how salty can you possibly be?

Or whoever made your pic related...

Nope, no slide on my part. I noticed "13" on his throat in the first pic, then nothing in the crime scene photo. Also, laminated / insulated glass is extremely difficult to break. Those are some of my observations that may or may not have been covered by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkOdPK0Qgv8 [Open]

15:04

Why all these calculations when he is effectively aiming at a big target like a barn with many shots?

It was a spray in the general direction.

good guys cracking down on deep state / organized crime bad guys. arrests in vegas and ny may and june. bad guys days numbered, plan big alpha event to hit back. good guys know about it. "Campos" accomplice at Paddock's room. police have shootout with Campos, prevent him from getting to car bomb. Campos dies. use Campos for cover story that he was innocent, confrontation with Paddock. story changes when obvious that event was bigger than a one man operation.

no, he supposedly immediately radioed the security station within the hotel that he had been shot
why is the police response tardy and such weren't allowed to be asked during the press conference. lomtardo is sticking to rehearsed press Q&A notice how he shutdown Loomer's question

>Also, laminated / insulated glass is extremely difficult to break.
I have been pointing this out the whole time.

The windows were not reinforced. It does not look like tempered glass either. This is WRONG, and it needs investigated as to when these inferior windows were installed.

alright fuck this. can someone with attached earlobes just take a pic from below with the same angle as dead paddock. i guarantee it would look like that and this thing is getting as dumb as the "13" tattoo

>so the official narrative now says campos got shot in the leg, didnt tell anyone, 6 minutes later the shooting began, didnt tell anyone, and 20 minutes later finally radioed in and said he got shot and knew where the shooter was.
>sounds totally plausible

The 6 mins makes sense if you think about it differently.

Campos shot in the leg, and runs and hides in a utility closet until Hotel Security starts looking for him.

Fuckwit was a chickenshit and hid, but every narrative needs a hero, so FBI is trying to create one.

Everyone watch this guy's video without ad block on and click on an ad and buy something for maximum saltiness.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

>You can't be an 'Arms Dealer' and be buying your sample stock from a mom and pop shop, that doesn't make sense.
Why not?
>You need sample stock.
>This shop sells the sample stock you need.
>You buy it.
Everyone has this idea that shady criminals operate entirely in the criminal underworld, and that there is no overlap in plain sight.

If he was trying to target the fuel tanks, further away, he might have needed some calculations

that would help to deflect media attn from the poorly handled police response and investigation

He did hit the tanks breaking the outer shell of tanks but the fuel didn't explode.

youtu.be/0fLNL0kNzUM

>It was a spray in the general direction.
400 yards at night.

Without tracers or active rounds, you would have no clue where the bullets would drop.

Add the bumpfire scenario where even using a scope to shoot downwards at 400 yards would be at the lease, improbable.

Youtube is censoring it because its the truth.

So you're suggesting the dead body in the room was trying to muscle in on Cabela's action?

The Jesus Campos door investigation link does not work. Just says page not found.