White hispanic here pol. I want to know who I am allowed to breed with to prevent further miscegenation...

White hispanic here pol. I want to know who I am allowed to breed with to prevent further miscegenation. If I marry a white I am creating slightly browner kids. If I marry a mexican I am only creating more brownish kids.

Should I put my mongrel member into a chastity cage live a celibate marriage and adopt white children so I can help the white race without race mixing

big if tits

>If I marry a mexican I am only creating more brownish kids.
Marry a white mexican. There are mexicans that have a higher mix of european ancestry. Not all of them look and smell like poo-in-loos.

Asians pls

Eye color?

>white hispanic

>white
>Hispanic

Pick1

nobody gives a shit
white genoicde already happened, now we're just waiting to see the result

No need to breed. Gender is a social construct so no surprise men make the best women. Find or become a hot trap and enjoy superior pleasure.

>White Mexican
Be more specific. White is a color and Mexican is a nationality.

>white hispanic

But srsly Mr. "White hispanic" how about go back to where you should be and breeding with another white hispanic?

brown :(
iktf
6'2 and I can grow a full beard. My arms are somewhat tan from living in california but my upperarms and shit and pale af

I'm going to firstly sage this tread and then say didn't read and lastly say fucking nora those tits

I'm Puerto Rican, so like 70% white
Plus my dad is pure European (mostly central Europe, like Germany and Hungary)
I'm saddened by the fact that if America was a person, based on the recent demographics, I'd be whiter than them
This is best answer, breed with someone as similar to you in ethnicity as possible
If you're something like pure European than you can get away with doing it with a different type of European

get a white guy, but make sure he impregnates white women as well

Do should i just get my DNA tested and post on stormfront looking for fashy gf?

she def needs the filters

tumors are a motherfucker

Well, there's your answer. Breed as close to Rabi Blanco as you can get. Good luck!

>DNA tested
You're basically signing up for biometrics in advance
Luckily my Dad is really into Genealogy, so I have an idea of my genes (at least on his side)
Try something like that

Don't ever volunteer to be screened as an organ donor.

I almost signed up for that bethematch site but they fucking wanted my SSN.

I noped the fuck out, if they wanted to contact me they can shoot a fucking email

>white hispanic
no such thing. i bet you're a certified bean who's delusional.

Wow nvm you really are white

>White hispanic

Yes put yourself in a chasity cage. Not because you're not white, but because you're such a cuck that you ask a bunch of white guys if it's okay to reproduce. Have some fucking respect for who you are and where you come from, don't let these faggots tell you otherwise.

I am not however condoning race mixing, just marry Mexican in order to further the Mexican "race."
>t. a black guy

Marry another Castizo I guess

Tbh just get breeding, you're white enough for America, doesn't matter what kind of whitey you breed with.

nvm, since your're Puerto Rican and White, marry a hispanic or white person

>white
>Hispanic
Egsplain

> White
> hispanic
Pick one and only one

Your skin shade or darker. Then I get to delfower your thicc daughters before their quincinera or whatever you base fucking animal.

stop getting life advice from fucking idiots on the internet

>white hispanic

this is actually a rather nice thing

Not all hispanics are mestizo trash

FRBR

Lol reminds me of the George Carlin joke
"Men have the highest suicide rate and women have the highest ATTEMPTED suicide rate. So men are even better than women at killing themselves!"

Marry a jew

Gib mommy gf

'Aggressively white' Handicapped Hispanic chiming in. In person arguments are "you are a white male!" on the internet "you're not even white bro!" The most ethnic thing about me is my legal name of which I have five of them. I am dating a light skinned latina who is surprisingly catching onto the red pills I am giving her

Don't have kids. It's that simple.

As for sex, you should probably avoid 100% aryan chicks, but those are pretty few in number anyway, so not hard to do.

>you ask a bunch of white guys if it's okay to reproduce
The dude is white, he's just on the level of a southern Italian or a Balkanite.

post dick that’s your real color and it has to be hard or it doesnt work

Yikes so she has non malignant tumors or something?