Why is Sup Forums so mean...

Why is Sup Forums so mean? Making fun of almost whole genocide of American indians and mocking them for being raped and enslaved by kike Columbus. Serious question.

>genocide of American indians
I wish. insted they race mixed and created the most selfish """"race"""" even more tha the jew

>THEY WAS GENOCIDED

there are 5 million native americans today

that's millions more than were here when Columbus showed up

Most of those are mixed mutts and how many Mexicans and others look like pure blood Amazon indians for example? Not many

>catch cold
>die
>genocide

>this is what britbong thinks what only happened

Because pol is mostly made of bitter virgins who think being edgy on Nepalese crab fishing forum will make them look cool

>tfw no qt native gf

When we say "we conquered America"
All the latinamericans butthurted says "NO, YOU DONT! WAS ALL A DISEASE! THE 90% DIED BY EUROPEAN DISEASES! YOU ARE NOT GREAT, YOU DIDNT CONQUERED NOTHING! MUH AZTEC ÜBERCLOINCLOTH!"
And now, when someone say "ok, its was a disease" you come with that kind of "fucking white male, they kill us all and then says its was disease, fucking whitesupremacist history"

So? was a disease? was conquered genocide?

Sup Forums just loves being edgy. I bet most people here aren't even racist and just come here to yell nigger just to feel edgy

Get your life together user

Fine, but if you're going to lie and say that most Native American tribes weren't barbaric and regressive in nature, then your argument is really shitty.

Conquered by british diseases. The spaniards were just there to procreate.

hot

Who can resist the brown lolis?

Aztects got BTFO in at the Battle of Otumba tho. 20,000 indians vs 500 spaniards without gunpowder and barely any cavalry.

So because European history is full of bloody wars that justifies genocide of europeans?

>almost whole genocide of American indians

d'awww

No, there was at least 20 million, possibly over 100. Most died to small pox.

If you want to play that game though, how many white people were there in Europe?

Wait what in the fuck..how in the fuck does this bitch have that amazing face? Like she literally has nothing wrong with her face and she lives in the 'wild?" or is this some bullshit whore that just did this photoshoot

>EU flag
>offering advice on anything ever

I thought race didn't matter.

I honestly feel really bad for Native Americans and would give them their own nation if I somehow became president of the US.

Successful conquest justifies conquest. We won. You can feel sorry for yourself and all the dead but nothing is sacred to the conquered. I'll admit, for a bunch of barbarians they did put up one hell of a fight.

When did i say that? So you think you have to be leftist to see something wrong with killing and raping of innocents?

Columbus was a one of the greatest individuals of all time.

pls dump pics of qt Amerindian waifu

>mfw Colombia was named after Columbus
>mfw we still have many native aboriginal indians in here
>mfw they are fucking stupid and completely useless

Columbus was right, but he didn't finish the job, just like Hitler

I'm a quarter Native American and for real they all deserved it, everyone who still calls themselves native Americans are honorary niggers.

I wish I could rape and pillage.

Not Sup Forums. The only ones that do that on here are anglo's.

Sounds like "black legend" BS made up by protestants about ebil Catholics. But yeah sure atrocities happened, but fact is native Americans and their culture would still be around in large numbers if they didn't have shitty immune systems.

The natives of the Americas aren't nearly as cute as that. Perhaps some of the far-northern tribes were alright (what is it about cold that makes humans look better?) but I cannot see why the Spanish sunk low enough to mass-fuck the central tribes. Must've been the remnants of the shitskin blood from all the times the Spanish peninsula was invaded.
Also the Native American peoples were extremely widespread and had no concept of land ownership. How do you steal land from someone who doesn't own it and isn't there most of the time anyways? They had a right to resist us, yes. They tried. They failed. This is history.
If whites weren't so god damn empathetic we wouldn't have millions running around today.

I don't hate the natives. I think we should look to them to know our future if we don't stop immigration. The only difference is the browns won't let us have reservations they're too greedy. Oh ya fun fact Clovis people's looked nothing like modern natives. The original residents of America were probably white or Polynesian far before the current batch crossed over.

You can't even slightly round the numbers to a simple range but we should def take your word on it right?

They aren't all hot, but the ones that are are extremely hot.

>I'm a quarter Native American
>native Americans are honorary niggers

Please collar yourself nigger. You know your rightful place is as our slaves.

>genocide
It's genocide only if humans are killed. Coconut niggers aren't.

The Spanish are a disease

5 million is very small compared to the other races in america

The jewish states of degenerate ´murica are not?
You had your glory days but now...

America is a hole in your intestine that slowly kills you of septic shock.
The spanish are aids and they fuck your country up until the end of time.

>had no concept of land ownership
When will this shitty meme die? They had territories that fought constantly to defend just like every other group of humans. It is human nature regardless of race. Why the fuck do you think they fought the colonists?