Why aren't you a strong wh*Te Muslim like Bane or Goku?

Why aren't you a strong wh*Te Muslim like Bane or Goku?

Yeah Sup Forums, look how strong Goku is.

i know that when a muslim toughes something it becomes islam, but don't get silly

>Goku is muslim
You are aware that there is no "allah" in DBS but rather a little brat called "Zen Oh Sama" watching over 12 universes and also there are multiple gods with different roles per universe. Its more like Hinduism is ruling over there.

Die nigger for using gokus name in vain.

>tfw too smart to fall for the Goku meme

Goku is more powerful than those so-called g*Ds, and Zeno is just a genocidal intergalactic Zionist.

Mashallah, have you played Super Muhammad Brothers?

Goku efendi~!

Goku is a WHITE HINDU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

I completely agree with you. Goku is a WHITE HINDU. In the epic Hindu poem of ancient India known as 'Ramayana', the monkey-like humanoid deity Hanuman uses mahima siddhi to increase his size so that he can hold a mountain in the palm of his hand. The Monkey King from the Chinese story Journey To The West is based on Hanuman and the Japanese version of the Monkey King is Son Goku. Hinduism IS LITERALLY AN ARYAN RELIGION. This means that Goku IS LITERALLY AN ARYAN SUPERHERO. Also, Goku is an OLDER SUPERHERO THAN SUPERMAN. FUCK THE JEWISH SUPERHERO SUPERMAN!!!!!

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way).

Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. I meditate at least once every day. I am a 29-year-old man and my only goals in life are to become the world's first real super-hero and then to achieve moksha. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this life of mine. My super-hero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.

You've done a lot of drugs, haven't ya bud?

I don't do drugs.

Bismillah all the strongest fighters are muslim brothers, it's true. We are blessed by the almighty and his chosen one.

Instead of fireballs he throws bob-ombs?

it's pasta, newfag/brownhat (poop)

True, it's my pasta. I made it myself and I mean every word of it.

if goku is so powerful why was bulmba SSB in dragon ball and goku just recently attained SSB?

skilled fighters ≠ the will of God

Hot meme Muhammad. I'm buying 200 shares

Ayy lmao beat his ass

Subhanellah how does an infidel like you know about Allah willing. I will spit in your face when I cut it from your skull.

Bane is a spic

No not stereotypical of you at all to say, please dispense more of this politically neutral discourse.

she's human you retarded fuck

underrated

wtf goku is no goat fucker
kys

Thought david is one of your prohpets, whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates reproof is stupid. Don't get spiked, kebab, I am not held down by your limits.

Peter Pasha & Maryam Jafari?

>5'9"
>210

FUGGEN GAINZ

Stick to nigger dick posting you fucking larping loser.
Sage.

OP is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Faggot and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

its somewhat fits tho