Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FJzQ2
linkedin.com/in/nicholas-dudich-89606818
archive.is/zINU2
nytimes.com/1981/10/18/sports/nfl-inquiry-of-raiders-widens.html?pagewanted=all
archive.is/kGkTl
nytimes.com/1981/09/07/sports/many-raiders-reported-as-knowing-gambler.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish this guy's work would get more traction; he's absolutely killing it.

keep me posted

COMEY THE GOD FATHAH

So basically an NYT editor is completely dishonest... hope theres more in the next one

Bumpity bump bump bump/

BIG

Fucking AWESOME!

Haha wow... this is much worse than I thought.

Can I get the basic gestalt of the video?

LYING JEW IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>He's my godfather.
Hmmm. Really tickles the tocker.

Have a bump, OP.

bumping alternate pva thread

Journalists have no place on the playing field of politics

So we need some proof he is Comey's godson right?

Isnt it obvious he is just trying to impress the chick ?

wow, it's fucking nothing.

let's all just go to bed and wait for something more substantial

Didn't we all know that the failing NYT was leftist? How is this news lads?

THE NYT IS CONFIRMED AN FBI ASSET

this nyt guy is also a high-ranking bugman

maybe, maybe not. Maybe Comey really did ask him to join antifa. Let's find out

NYT is FBI asset

"Why did you lie about Comey being your GODFATHER?"

"For the LULZ"

The epitome of a shitposter

Dudich is confirmed Jew

Anyone think that this is what Trump was referring to as a part of the storm?

bump bump bump

Bumpage

>But does Comey know about you doing that stuff (being an Antifa punk)?
I cannot confirm nor deny that question. Because there's a follow up to that question that I don't want you to ask.
>Which is?
"Did the FBI ask you to do that stuff?"
>Oh, and what did you say?
Why do you think I did it?
>What did you do?!
>I JOINED THAT STUFF FOR THEM. I WAS AN ASSET.

MAKE A BACKUP OF THIS VID, LADS.

>jew lies to get ahead
Ground breaking stuff once again.

SCATTER THIS VIDEO TO THE WINDS BOYS

BUMP

Bumpppppppp

Haha, assholes

Bump this is gold.

Not really though... More like special older friend who asks him to do things... Secret things.....

ANTIFA IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREAT

9:40

9:40

What a lying sack of shit just trying to get some pussy

>hey comey is my godfather
>jk he's not

so is this basically just a hitpiece on one guy at NYT? seems overblown

Bump for justice.

If I google Dudich nothing come up about this stuff, was it just released by this group like 5 min ago or something? I would think this would be all over Fox's front page in a heartbeat.

If Trump declared war on the msm, then he would have to follow the geneva convention.

yeah it was released like 20-25 minutes ago

48 mins ago

Am I the only one who thinks doodick is telling the truth? How else would a boob like him get such a high position? He's gotta be connected in some way. His family covered for him because they know they could lose his job. He probably lied or at least exaggerated about the whole "punching nazis" bit to get laid but he very well may have been in antifa.

He clearly got spooked by the undercover chick snooping around and talking to his family and shit. I don't know why she would do that. It pretty much ruined any chance she had at getting further info out of the dullard

Some beta NYT employee lied to a hot journalist about being a freedom fighter and James Comey godson so he could get into her pants. WHOA!

Nice story you guys have over there.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Neat

Incredibly. What a soyboy lmao

>James Comeys godson
>beats the shit outta antifa
>FBI asset

Either way the failing NY Times are fake news

this is solid work
the normies are very resistent to believing ms corruption

how'd you get internet in your favela? enjoying your afternoon bowl of monkey head soup? is that cannibalism?

UMA

> Fat lonely virgin berger will make up stories to get a girls attention. News at 11.

I think we'll find out soon. He said it's only part 1. He's probably waiting for the left to make excuses for him so that he can destroy those defenses.

>Nothing any of us in here didn't already know, but gives some good confirmation to it
>At least one guy in Antifa now works for the NYTs
>Potential antifa connection to the FBI, with the real question of if the FBI is connected to them (Las Vegas??)
>Confirmed what my relative was talking about where they are trying to meme a watergate 2.0 in reality.

>beats the shit outta antifa
whoops I got my domestic terrorist groups mixed up, I meant neonazis

Jesus this hack faggot again?

Get a fucking grip this guy is a multiples times proven liar and it makes you all look like irredeemable retards for believing this shit

Contextual reminder that [PIC RELATED] told everybody about The New York Times in 1977 and the entire Disco genre would be murdered less than 2 years later by... the media.

Big if jew is telling the truth. Otherwise pretty big that we just witnessed honest journalism.

this is such a crappy video.

It started with the NYT is biased and degenrated to "NYT has a crappy lying video guy who lies to get pussy". It is literally nothing.

>[PIC RELATED] told everybody about The New York Times in 1977 and the entire Disco genre would be murdered less than 2 years later by... the media.
can i get a basic gestalt

Green text rundown or gestalt?

So the whole thing gets burned down by a larpy approval seaking soyboy? I expected more.

Breaking: young male makes up shit to impress a young lady

This guy sniffed out the Veritas reporter and fed her a bunch of bullshit. Nothing to see.

damn this nerd spilled the beans HARD

how hot was this undercover journalist to get all this shit out of him?

It is troubling that he appears to hold these extreme political views to this degree.

That said, I just wonder if they just fish hooked a beta here with some chick he'd bullshit and say whatever he thought she wanted to hear, because that is the sort of shit betas do.

It was also really sad listening to the dad have to hear from the chick how his son was being such a beta in her orbit. That is like having to watch your boy trying to throw a baseball, and he keeps doing it limp wristed, no matter how you or anyone else tries to coach him.

pretty cool Sup Forums
>a containment board so that 'fake news' doesn't cloud the understanding of what really goes on behind the narrative
>a niche in the corner of the net where autistic gum shoes and Pueblo Pottery Painters gather together to scour the internet for dirt like little scrubbing bubbles

ANTIFA KEK :DDDDDD

what are you referring to?

I don't know if nyt still had credibility left outside of the leftist bubble, but if it did this expose should shred it.

the Godson of AntiFa works for the New York Times
>what could possibly go wrong?

>Jesus this hack faggot again?
>Get a fucking grip this guy is a multiples times proven liar and it makes you all look like irredeemable retards for believing this shit
>literally doesn't present a single shred of evidence as to anything PV has presented being false
what's up newfriend

>be bee-gees
>write song about how damaging The New York Times is to the morale and collective ideas of the country's populace
>media spree of attacks on the entire disco genre
>no internet or other worldly communication to let regular Joe know they still like disco
>can only go with what media tells them
>literally all media outlets proclaim "Disco is dead!"
>disco dies because everybody is being told Disco is dead
>be Jefferson Starship
>write song about all of that bullshit called "We Built This City"
>because Disco built the fucking city and made people a shitload of fucking money and Jefferson Starship sings a song about how much bullshit all of it is
>We Built This City gets proclaimed, again by the media, as one of the worst, if not THE worst, songs ever written
Disco is redpilled as fuck, the media killed it, and slandered every person's name who was involved and didn't play ball.

I have a theory O'Keefe fishnets these betas by sending girls on tinder or something. Being total betas they are they drop their guard and spill the beans.

good morning NYT!

What beegees song is it specifically?
That way we don't have to sit through 50 minutes of it

I posted it, nigger. It's Stayin' Alive.

It definitely seemed like that. I couldn't imagine any other he would've opened up like that unless she had been "dating" him for at least a week or two.

Nick Dudich, NYT audience strategy manager and comey's godson worked on clinton campaign. Now is trying to destroy trumps businesses by any means necessary incl hacking. Dudich believes trump cares more for the business than the presidency and so fucking up the brand will bait him to flip out and do something illegal. Dastardly trap hes trying to set.

weakling is totes tough guy and claims to have been an "antifa punk" in his salad days punching lots of nazis and souveniring their teeth.

Tbh he sounds like a permavirgin trying to impress a chick

archive.is/FJzQ2
linkedin.com/in/nicholas-dudich-89606818
archive.is/FJzQ2

Is there any chance Nick dudich is related to convicted bookmaker nick dudich? Nyt nick says comeys is close family friend - close enough to parents to be godfather. How unseemly would that be if comey was a bookies mate? And pure speculation: what if that's how the clintons made sure he covered for them?
Bookmaker dudich is from perth amboy NJ.

archive.is/zINU2
nytimes.com/1981/10/18/sports/nfl-inquiry-of-raiders-widens.html?pagewanted=all
archive.is/kGkTl
nytimes.com/1981/09/07/sports/many-raiders-reported-as-knowing-gambler.html

they always lead with the non stories

This and Weinstein. Supposedly, Covfefe is a reference to O'Keefe. Trump forgot what his name was and called him Covfefe and it became an inside joke.

Is he Jewish? Because that's all you need to get a high up position in media.

this

If this isn't sedition, I don't know what is.

Guy says all kind of shit to get laid, most of it turns out not to be true.

breaking fucking story.

They better up their game here or project veritas is going to embarass themselves going up against the seasoned jewry of the Grey Lady.

OKEEFE IS WHAT ALL OF US SHOULD STRIVE FOR> DUDE IS TAKING ACTION> NOT ALWAYS GREAT, BUT HES OUT THERE > IF ALL OF US INFILTRATE LOCAL CHAPTERS>MEDIA>UNIVERSITY GROUPS>GRANT ORGANIZATION>ETC>ETC>ETC>WE WIN>WE WIN

Whoopdedoo, there I was thinking that was the whole album's name.
The lyrics strongly imply disco liberates men and women from the NYT which keeps everyone down.
Never looked into it, but it seems three Anglos raised in Straya had more to them than some queer ass jive.

Are you a fucking retard

They'll only push the narrative that O'Keefe is a well known liar who has been jailed/fined on his lying a few years back and be done with it.

It's THAT easy to rape O'Keefe

so nothing the guy said was true...?

I never thought I would hear We Built this City as a red-pilled song. No wonder I liked it so much as a kid.

Normies are becoming hardened to the "slander the source" tactic. They're also tired of having their intelligence insulted. The Veritas videos are solid. Should they believe their lying media or their lying eyes? They're going to go with their eyes.

On the other hand, he's just a messenger in this presentation.
The source is the NYT itself.
They don't stand a chance against him.

I hope his follow up videos are better. He usually puts them out in 3's doesn't he?

OY VEY

>Normies are becoming hardened to the "slander the source" tactic
Really? Is that why you assholes keep pointing out all the (((kikes)))))))))))))))))

R there just a lot of shills in here?
We have proof nyt guy is lying?