British slags thread

Are there any more blue pilled group in UK then slags?They are more blue pilled then Pakis and Nogs it seams.Can this creatures ever get red pilled?Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3qOxiO4G8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's some nice legs tho...

im so happy i quit drinking

Most western countries need to cull at least 75% of their population due to degeneracy like this.

That's too extreme number

>tfw student memories of being dragged out to nightclubs in a British town by desperately horny friends resurface

Aren't brits supposed to be good drinkers?
Explain yourselves

James Bond is, James Bloke isn't.

As if red or blue pilled has an advantage over the other. Pills are for retards that can't think for themselves.

Isn't drinking ability genetic or something?

I'm so happy you did too. You're inability to drink like a gentleman was killing my buzz.

mate, if you saw what these girls put away on a night out you would get it, the clear bottles of wine between them before they oven go out

tfw drinking nazi gatoraid

What's up sigh yet another Israeli flag_

An the drugs.

Were good drinkers just not sensible ones

women 30 years ago used to say you don't mind if I drink from a pint glass do you?

Now they are face down in the gutter reeking of piss.

This country is a fucking mess from years of bad examples from the so called elders.

Degenerate detected.

It's the the 10 o'clock licencing laws too (illegal to sell booze after 10pm). People stock up and panic buy just before ten and then predrink themselves to fuck before even going out anywhere.

There is a difference between being a good drinker and just drinking a lot and making a fool of yourself. Germans are good drinkers in my experience.

Unironically feel nothing but glee when women are killed

Post moar slags

Its illegal to drink in Germanistan, you racist fuck

I swear to god tone of this serb's relatives got killed by a nato airstrike from brits in 90s. He keeps making anti brit threads

you should post the pathetic bumboys that live in britpakistan, they're actually a perfect match for the slags

Typical burger, always jealous of our high class slags. You think its fun and games until you see the cost of a kebab and stacey won't fuck you until you buy her one, and a can of coke.

How's britain?

Nope they only care about drinking and getting up the duff as quickly as possible so they can live on benefits the rest of their lives

Only the surgeon's knife of fascism can remove this degeneracy from our society.

He just hates his oppressor. He knows his place

Thats a horrible way to talk about your mum

They're just THICC on the photo. I have nothing against booze and against English birds and against a drinking bout with English girls.

not really
actually with pathetic state of nightlife you pathetic britcuckers got, I wouldn't even try talking shit about germany
over here in the civilized world people only go to clubs at about 2am, the perfect party time, whereas YOU sadcases get kicked the fuck out at midnight
nation of inept mongs rolling around the streets at midnight, that's basically you

Reminder OP is a Putinbot shill. Ignore sage report

British people (especially women) are fucking gross.

Honestly think I rather fuck a jew bitch or a nigger bitch.

That's beyond the line mate say that to my face and see what happens I swear I'll dig ya, ya cunt

Are you new on Sup Forums?

>I got gum on me bum. Any takers, lads
If I say no, do I lose my incel status because I'm choosing to be celibate?

This thread has nothing to do with Putin.Can you expend your words and dictionary and say something new or is your intelligence limited?

>Thats a horrible way to talk about your mum

lol

Yes teach me your ways please

Various jokes about "mom" are ubiquitous here, no one just gives a fuck.

we're not even a country anymore we're a meme.
just fuck us up already isis

>can of coke

Why do you guys call it full fat coke?

checked

What's it like living in a world without banter?

Why is this such a British thing? I've seen drunks everywhere but brits always look same, overweight women im their 30s and 40s acting like they're 16 and they all look the fucking same pig face with so much makeup you can't see their skin

What's it like having women that aren't fat though?

Couldn't have said it better. Anglosaxon party culture is a complete joke.

Not to mention that you have to hide your alcohol in a fucking bag when you're out in public.

We wouldn't know.

In the coastal city I lived in, the seagulls would target slags with food. They'd mob them till she screamed and dropped her food. They always seemed to target drunk slags predominantly. Literally my favorite part of any night on the town was always watching those seagulls fuck up some slags night.

Is it wrong for me to fetishize nailing a drunk slag on a quiet corner of town and make her taste the local flavor so she learns good manners, and then yell "Vive Napoléon" and I cum in her poontang?

fucker is even too embarrassed to reply
lmfao @ their lives, 14 year old me probably partied harder than anglotrash university students

I didn't even know that "slags" existed (as a term). Is it a new word? Are they white trash/chav or posh? And do only women fall into that category or are men called that as well?

it's just britcucker slang

As a kraut who grew up in bonglands I'd have to agree with the Austrian's assessment. I notice every Brit is handily ignoring that savage roasting.

Does anyone have the picture of the guy lying in the street with his pint class surrounded by coppers and slags which looks like a renaissance painting?

>Is it wrong
non

So the bars have to close at 10 pm, or is it just stores have to stop selling then?

This one?

It basically just means fat slut
It's a women only term

It's Manchester at New Year's Eve.

>Does anyone have the picture of the guy lying in the street with his pint class surrounded by coppers and slags which looks like a renaissance painting?

Its like a Hogarth satirical painting in my opinion.

The shops can't sell booze before 10am and after 10pm. Pubs usually shut 12/1am. Night clubs 3am. (At least in Scotland) England is probably slightly different.

Slags are disgusting.

you don't even know the pussi tsunami that was going on when these rapes were on the news, every teenage chick wanted to get fucked H A R D, they still do obviously, but it was special back then
good times

no theyre quite terrible drinkers.

but they drink like madmen like no other. then they yell in the streets until one of the """lads""" starts taking shit or trips over something and passes out for the night

Okay but that ladies-day17.jpg shows some ridiculous hotties. Even the copper is like DAYUMN!

pretty accurate

awwww ahmed, brit girl refused you again?

That's the one! Thanks. Have some rare Scottish slags

Ivan you fucking troglodyte, i swear to god

Well yes it is basically just another word for slut, although it is mostly fat ones. It can still be used against a non fat slut

Imagine this slag parading around in that outfit. She'd get raped within seconds if a bunch of paki cabs saw her.

>pretty and slaggy

A rare combination

Slag is actually the byproduct of metal production, it's the shitty rock that's left over from when you melt metal ores.

Heh...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

that top one is more like the british reenactment of the wannsee conference

these women really overdo it on the tanning, just like the scandis
why can't they just be happy with their beautiful pale skin

They look like they smell like a gutter full of jizz

Don't both of these exist though?

The further north you get the slaggier they are

>out in club
>lose friends
>blonde chubby titcow slag hits on me out of nowhere and buys me a drink
>end up getting off with her and feeling up those huge tits
>takes me back to hers for lines of mkat and a house party
>end up staying at hers for the weekend in bed fucking her fat arse
I mean it was fun at the time but never again. Was like fucking a young Kerry Katona with her older chub.

They are addicted. It's like having anorexia. They don't see the tan anymore and always think they are still too pale.

contribootin

I've never understood how these kinds of women get formed

Love British Slags man. In mi blood.

This demonstrates so much the English genetic and cultural legacy in the US.

>144768458
>same bread again

>muh heritage

>instaslag posts pictures of her ass a few times
>she suddenly has a mulatto bf (WHAT A SURPRISE)
>posts no ass pictures

Now imagine their daughters.

Hot. I will parade her as the trophy of my conquest of Britain, once I submit your pathetic nation of apes.

I dont think you understand how young we start binge drinking.

Ah, I see, it's similar here (Michigan), most liquor stores close around 11 and the bars serve until 2