TIL, ancestry.com

I learned that if you cum in the spit tube they send you for dna results you get more accurate results!

Or suck a nigger dick.

how are these things? are they worth it?

White lol

>paying for getting in a DNA database
kek, i bet if you told what goes on today to secret services just fifty years ago, it'd blow their minds.

Op: i got 40% english 40% west african and 20% scandinavian

Verry worth it just make sure you cum in the tube.

Right lol

Yes but if the nigger cums make sure you inseminate a white lady with it or its a waste

I love this

it’s a trap.

Ask your fucking grandparents where their parents were from.

For real?

You don't want to have your DNA in someone else's database. You especially don't want your DNA in a private company's database, because cybersecurity is a fucking meme and their CTOs/CIOs/CSOs are utter garbage. Ancestry will not delete your records, by the way, so good luck with that.

>you get more accurate results
How do you know if it is more accurate?

listen to these guys
this shit is like the ultimate jewry
>give me your money and your dna
how do people not get this

J U S T

A-am i white guys?

Lol

Yea just save up for a week dont wank the cbust a fat load in there. Theycwill know what to do.

Oh no, someone will know im a nigger

My nigga O__o

My grand parrents dont know because their grandparents was a slavery

If you're looking to find potential relatives, worth it. If you want broad estimates of ethnicity, worth it. But there's so much overlap in ethnic groups that it's not an exact science.

Non-paternity events are common. I found an unknown first cousin and first cousin once removed to my grandfather via 23andme, both born out of wedlock.

here
Also sometimes people get misinformed. My cousin took a test and thought he was ~half irish (from mother's family). No irish blood in him (other European ethnicities). Big shock for his family. (His parents did test and my own cousin is the genetic child of both of his parents, as expected).

There are a bunch of services for this now. I've heard the only one that ensures the security of your results is the national geographic one. Apparently 23andme will use your results for stuff that you consent to when you sign up for the test.

In America, you'd be considered white. In Europe, no. Although you're such a silly mix that it's possible you could pass for Southern European.

Just LARP as a Native American for the gibs, bro

disgusting

lol fuck no

why would you give the NSA your DNA....

Why is this obvious troll thread still up?

This is what happens when you send your fucking cum instead of a saliva sample

>they test it
>oh it's sperm
>into the trash it goes
>no refund

Don't fall for this b tier bullshit.

not that user, but what can they do with your dna that spooks you?

Why do niggers post here? Don't they realize that you and your ilk will face the rope too? Just because you like anime and trump doesn't mean you will be able to live with us chimp.

>Yes that's right, send us your DNA, we promise not to store it and keep it on records

How dumb do you have to be to send random people you don't your DNA?

Participated in an ancestry.com focus group recently

The way they analyze results is changing and it has startling results. We were shown anonymized real results with things like

>Person with 0% jewish suddenly 5% jewish
>person 75% scandinavian, instead changed to 25% scandinavian 75% great british
>People with native american ancestry disappearing from their results

Found it troubling.

>Ancestry will not delete your records, by the way, so good luck with that.

if you use any site like this do not put yourself or your parents

Chinese hackers have been stealing people's identity using info from ancestry.com and others like it

I'd like to know this as well

You have to know your enemy in order to realize how to beat them.

50% for the amusement i receive from reading posts from cucks like you.

50% to know the enemy better.

Sell it to literally anyone they want without your knowledge or consent. Information is as good as gold sometimes

Of all scientific facts "medical facts" are the quickest to change.

Meaningless post. Backwards evaluation of genetic groups using markers we find today is at best, something we are establishing ourselves, not "factual information" in any sense of the word whatsoever, and not medical either.

*we* establish the genetic groups we look for. They don't exist on some tablet somewhere.

>How dumb do you have to be to send random people you don't your DNA?
And pay to do it lmao

I heard if you shit in it the result comes out 80% ashkenazi

And this harms me how exactly?

>*we* establish the genetic groups we look for. They don't exist on some tablet somewhere.
What are you saying here? Don't haplogroups have something like a 95% correlation with the colloquial "races"?

Basically theres no objective way of determining what is 100% irish or german or french or chinese or what have you. That determination is arbitrary

They are correlated but it's just that. It's a correlation between data sets. There is absolute no such thing as a "factual" haplogroup

>Having my name and address and DNA sample on record from someone I don't know is perfectly ok guys

How fucking retarded are you

so is it just a fear based on a lack of knowledge about DNA?

20 years ago your credit score was private. 15 years ago your browsing info was private.

10 years from now imagine your children trying to get health insurance but unable to because your DNA shows a 35% chance of a inheriting a disease. Or imagine going to apply for a job but an actuary evaluated your DNA as having a 40% "Laziness" factor.

>Information is as good as gold sometimes
thats the new system, data as capital

>trying to get health insurance
insurance should be outlawed

What are they going to do, user? Frame me for a crime using my DNA? That is tinfoil-tier paranoia and I think you know it

do you happen to be lauren southern

What the fuck is this shit? Is this Sup Forums? Where the fuck am I

top kek

Kek 100% purebred nigger. Too bad your mom ruined the gene pool, because you're a fucking freak.

Lol another racist retard from /pol. I bet you got beaten by your parents and never finished college.

Are any of you actually white?

You have to be 18+ to post here

I've considered doing it. Only because most my relatives are dead. But I would not use my real name, if that would be possible.

am i white?

Whiter than most major cities tbf.

>racist hate speech
>trace you
>get your name
>find it on the dna database
>link you to a crime to silence you

There are many suspicious circumstances like 9/11, thousands dead, wars created but hey, no government would possible be so extreme and crazy to blame a crime on you... right!

Wake the fuck up and fast.

No. One drop rule.

Pot head.

It's possible, yes. You don't need to send any form of id to them. You need to purchase a kit with a throwaway top up credit card. Use a false name for the kit and get the results sent back to a postal box address and not your own.

okay, let's see yours.

Reported to Theresa May for hate speech. 15 years minimum jail.

You know they use the DNA you send them to make clones of you for the Mars slave colony right? You are condemning clones of yourself to a lifetime of servitude and loneliness.

>just go watch some football and give us your DNA
whats the problem, goys? Dont you like free stuff.

What they are going to do? Ask yourself why US agencies made sure to get Merkel and other European leaders DNA samples? It was a big issue here until the (((media))) decided it was not interesting anymore.

Am I white?

Holy fucking mongrel

XENOS

>too stupid to screenshot
>2mb 3200x2400 image

even if you were 200% finnish you wouldn't be white.

>Army collects dna samples from sandniggers
ITS FOR JUST FO FUN!! they'll find out what desert their ancestors came from. so fun.

>23andMe

>23andMe is a privately held personal genomics and biotechnology company based in Mountain View, California

>Anne Wojcicki, CEO

>Her mother is Jewish

>Wojcicki married Google co-founder Sergey Brin in May 2007

>Sergey Brin

>Brin was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents

Hmm gosh, so the CEO of the DNA place (a private company with no government legislation) is a Jew, married to another Jew, a co-founded of google that probably already has a shit load of data collected on you.

your DNA is irrelevant compared to the other data you have willfully surrendered already.

was definitely worth it for me

So if the government wanted to take a sample of everyones DNA to put on a database so they could quickly match it to any crime scenes you would have no problem then?

Fake details, fake passports, even burning your fingers to remove finger prints can all be sued. DNA though, there is no escaping that. It's the most important of all.

well "low confidence" means their test is not accurate enough to determine - most of these tests will throw random shit into the results (like yours).

problem is their starting material, rather than analytics.
somatic cells DNA get damaged by environmental factors, as you age, and they don't have telomeres, so every time they replicate, they lose a small piece of DNA at the end.
your sex cells, on the hand, look all pretty and perfect when you run them, as they have a variety of not fully understood mechanisms involving telomerase to keep them all spiffy, in addition to being stored an ideal location like the ovaries or testes.
they use somatic cells in their test, so you can expect your results to change if you wait a few years in between processing, especially if your field of work subjects you to heavy environmental stressors.
tl;dr run someone's somatic cell DNA, it's all garbled shit by the time theyre 30. run someone's sex cell DNA. it's going to be the same as it was when they were born, if they're fertile.

all be used*

>You are condemning clones of yourself
no, you're condemning someone else that looks like you

if the government wants to frame you, they don't need anything "real" to do it. what don't you get about that?

any narrative can be and could be manipulated years ago

>Implying tinfoil-tier shit hasn't been going on our whole lives.

>sending your dna to a database

good goys

if the US government wants to frame you there are plenty of ways to do it without DNA

they can get dental records from your dentist
they can get fingerprints (people leave them fucking everywhere, they can break in to your house or visit your place of work)
they can say they matched fibers on clothes and shit
point being, you don't need DNA to frame someone of a crime.

>I learned that if you cum in the spit tube they send you for dna results you get more accurate results!
Don't sperm cells contain only half of your DNA each? Doesn't sound like it'd be accurate at all.

DNA will be used to speculate on your future behavior and you will be culled before you ever have a chance to commit a crime.

Should pretty much narrow it down for you nigger

>nigger wants to know his ancestry
you're from africa. congrats.
just saved your dumb ass $100. you're welcome.

The simplest way is by DNA. To match your DNA to a crime scene.

Either way you are just giving them another tool.

22 chromosomes + 1 X or Y chromosome.
only thing missing would be either an X or Y for an individual cell.
wouldn't matter though, they just take the sample and run it through PCR, and all the relevant sequences will be marked.

>The simplest way is by DNA. To match your DNA to a crime scene.

no, it isn't, the simplest way is making up a narrative and everyone says something but you. you really don't get it, and appear to be thinking in an honestly autistic mode.

THEY DON'T NEED ANY REAL EVIDENCE TO FABRICATE ANYTHING. USING REAL EVIDENCE FOR A FABRICATED CRIME OPENS GAPS IN THE STORY TO BE EXPLOITED IN YOUR DEFENSE, RETARD.

DNA matching is expensive compared to fingerprinting. The government could frame you with either or both.

Law enforcement can serve 23andme, AncestryDNA, and similar services.

The larger risk is that if you or someone closely genetically related to you left DNA at a scene, then they could court order these services and either find you as a direct match or a close match to force a DNA test on you due to probable cause.

The ancestry.com was arrested for molesting a girl in Utah. Mormons are pedophile scum

>The larger risk is that if you or someone closely genetically related to you left DNA at a scene, then they could court order these services and either find you as a direct match or a close match to force a DNA test on you due to probable cause.

no, that's completely illogical. just doesn't work in that way.