youtube.com/watch?v=oqSkuAoubdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who do you think it's targeted at?

Because in jap society as soon as school ends your shitty corporate wage slave 'work all day every day' life begins. Also as a bonus the kids in school watching the show find it relatable.

Simply, that's what their core audience finds relatable. Either it's people who are still in school or people who are nostalgic for their school days.

And don't pretend like America doesn't love their high school stuff either.

School setting sells because the target demographic is forever trying to relive that moment in their life as one of the cool kids.

It's also an incredibly easy setting to put a bunch of characters together and force them to interact without much effort.

Also they can have every character wear the same type of clothes (uniform) to save the production time as well.

Webm not related by the way.

I dunno user, can't think of all that many Murican TV shows that are about high school that are not on some dogshit like the Disney channel

user this is a christian image board, bare nipples are a sin! Please remove this filth at once!

adults aren't naive or innocent or fun

or kawaii :3c

It's homo isn't it? That's the joke?
Cause he doesn't have to spoiler it?
FUCK YOU

Reminder that Americans do not work in excess of 60 hours a week and have to live in really small apartments, and sometimes, manga cafes, because rent is too high.

The core demographics of anime and Disney channel are basically identical.

Geez, how do you even win in this situation.
>Waah, he looked at my boobies, what a perv!
>Waah, he didn't even look at them, he's so mean reminding me of my breast insecurity!

I have my doubts about that statement, do you have a single fact to back it up?

Western TV would be the same way if it didn't have to conform to the realities of live-action. Teenagers make really good protagonists, because the journey to adulthood is a universal story.
Also, it's hard to pass up on a setting that 98% of Japanese viewers under 30 will be familiar with. Animation lends itself to supernatural elements and abstraction, so keeping the background setting simple can be useful.

>144768879
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_drama

Dude obviously had an eyeful of her chest. But disregarded them as manboobs because of the pitiful size.

Reverse trap's secret is safe. But her pride is shattered.

What? More nipples?

I think i can hear nipplemod having an aneurysm

Please stop sinning, you are making Sup Forums girl sad.

So this is the thread where we blog of our highschool memories?

I'll start.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Fuck off.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nipplemod still a mod? I thought they fired him or tell him to stop deleting nips?

Yeah, that's about the same as what I remember from my highschool days.

It wasn't, but I can make it one if you're so passionate.

Not enough escapism in college/work settings.

She didn't look at his privilege either. It must've gone through the same zoom out panorama. The shower hid his tears

The escapism argument, while not neccesarily completely wrong, is so reductionist that you can apply it to literally anything.

>Why become a doctor?
To fantasize that you have power over life and death
>Why go to an art museum?
To escape from the ugly world outside
>Why eat a sandwich?
To vainly try to recapture the time in your life when your mother packed your lunch for you

Nice blog

The way Japan works is after you graduate you're expected to work 12 hour days till you retire so you can kiss any dreams of having an interesting life goodbye.

I guess they could try making more college/university animus but I'm assuming all people do in those in Japan is study so that wouldn't be particularly interesting either.

I'm pretty sure most of them don't go to college and when they do most of them rarely make a career in the same area they graduated.

What episode was this again? I want to rewatch this show again but I wanna watch this part first.

Those are all true though, everything humans do is about escaping the cruel indifferent world and creating a soft warm cocoon of meaning to curl up inside.

Sorry I didn't know this was a feature until now. Newfag mistake I know

>Western TV would be the same way if it didn't have to conform to the realities of live-action.
The funny thing is that Western live-action highschool TV shows tend to be filled with actors in their 30's. Which means it is easy to forget how young people really are in highschool.

Quite the opposite, actually. Japanese universities are extremely laid back. The only real challenge is getting in.
They're still boring, though, because everyone lives alone off-campus or at home. It's rather similar to having an entry-level job that pays nothing but requires little effort.

And you would know this how?

>The only real challenge is getting in.
This is true for almost every university in the world.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Why is Japan so fucking obsessed with school setting

Because life in Japan is shitty once your youth ends.

Talking to people who've attended Japanese unis, researching it online. Technical programs are going to vary, but the schools themselves emphasize how relaxed their liberal arts programs are.

If anime is to be believed, it isn't great even when you're young.

>The way Japan works is after you graduate you're expected to work 12 hour days till you retire so you can kiss any dreams of having an interesting life goodbye.
How did it go in medieval times and when did it go wrong?

>when did it go wrong
Industrial revolution and the invention of the electric light.

OK, then I guess I'll take your word for it then.

Americans seem more into shows about cops, forensics, or hospitals.

It's because Japanese society as a whole places so much emphasis on creating memories around this age. Its engrained in their culture that school life is the time where you make memories with your friends before your life is no longer fun when you enter the work force.
So much emphasis is placed on this, which is why for a lot of anime and manga the school setting is used. A lot of people find it relatable and its easy as shit to write about, because who wants to watch an anime or read a manga about the adventures of working for the rest of your life? That sounds boring as fuck.

Because it is.
Its your country that is shit

Everyone likes watching shows about what they don't have.

Japanese like watching shows about happier days.

Americans like watching shows about functional justice and healthcare systems.

>both of these can originate from murrica
Fucking burgers.

The industrial revolution started in Europe, specifically England.

Why wont they make shows about them winning WW2?

Watch new game, and you have your answer.

The 14 hour workday is why they don't make anime outside of school. If you're Japanese, school is where you life your life, and then your life ends when employment begins.
It's partially why they have such a NEET problem- people don't want to kill themselves.

>The funny thing is that Western live-action highschool TV shows tend to be filled with actors in their 30s

Most teen anime characters are voiced by people in their 30s too. Your point?

Fucking Caucasians.

That would mean acknowledging that they lost WW2 to begin with.

But they do, all the time. They just don't make the opponents be american. They're 'neuroi' or whatever. They often make it set in a highschool of some kind, too.

Isn't that for everyone? Unless you are rich or lucky enough to get into a career you really enjoy then life is no fun once you have responsibilities.

First they would have to acknowledge that WW2 happened

From what I've heard, high school are their golden years and anime set their helps to bring back those positive memories, especially because of how bad the working culture is over there.

We all know Muslim is best Lady.

If your work week is a reasonable 40 hours, you still have some time left over for a hobby, particularly on the weekends.

Funny I don't remember high-school being that great when I was there, but now that I look back I liked having zero responsibilities and the only thing I had to worry about was my grades. That is probably the best part about being a kid.

>because who wants to watch an anime or read a manga about the adventures of working for the rest of your life
I do. I want to watch anime about depressed OLs struggling to go on with life, and occasionally remembering the fun days they had back in high school.

So far, she hasn't remembered high school life.

Wouldn't you rather watch people in fantastical worlds suffer horrible horrible tragedies, so you can look on your own pathetic mundane life and say "well at least I don't live in that world!"

May you live in interesting times.

>"well at least I don't live in that world!"
But if I lived in that world and suffered horrible horrible tragedies, at least I'd have something real to be depressed about. Or I'd be dead.

It's a win-win either way

At least in school you can save world on a daily basis, use powerful magic, pilot unique robots or just fuck DOZENS of awesome girls all day every day.

>Or just fuck DOZENS of awesome girls all day every day.

That's just haremshit. It's not related with school. While most harems are school based, some like Campione aren't

And then this stops and you become a sarariman.
With a little bit of luck, you get a family and then you work 16 hours a day to support your adolescent children who live alone and continue your tradition of having an awesome school life fighting alien invaders from another dimension while piloting mecha and being unsure which of the cute girls to romance, before they themselves become sararimen continuing the cycle.

>do you have a single fact to back it up?
Probably simple observation + using his brain.

>new game
New game isn't a good example because at least they're enjoying what they're doing, which can't be said for most Japanese salarymen, whose major consideration when looking for work is job security.

Also, game developers work like that everywhere.

Got to hand it to the Chinese they know their curses.

True enough.

A boy wants to have sex with a girl.

Unable to put it in, he is gifted by a deus sex machina with the location of the girls vagina. Never minding the strange body area, he immediately puts it in, and is overjoyed to find out that it fits really well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's session with the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the vagina he fucked is not the girls real vagina. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the girl's alternate universe vagina, who wants to have sex with the MC's own AU dick, who too is blissfully unaware of the location of her vagina.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the sexual organs of their other selves. While the two chase their respective sexual organs, HENTAI ACTS ensues as they begin to fuck with each other instead and question the NATURE of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

What's this based off/source?

School setting makes neet otakus just feel alive again.

Some fagot meme thing, it's better if you don't know probably.

Hello Summer

?

It sounds like a good plot (albeit a bit lewd) so would be interested in watching it.

Are you denying it isn't some faggot meme thing?

Are you trolling me?
It's a meme that has existed before you got your first pube.
These Summerfags really don't make me just feel alive.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Luluco Finds a Way

clyp.it/fu2h4hk3
clyp.it/ypiget4m
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSkuAoubdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg

What does it matter if he doesn't know about keit-ai? It's banned anyway.

>denying
You must be new here.

30 year old virgin neet?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

>muh moderator feelings
Keit ait will be age like sakurafish, m8.

Fuck off.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

is this from HxH?

He was asking where it's from and I told him. You fuck off.

>spoonfeeding
I hope you guys one day will just stop feeling alive.

Why don't the Japanese just collectively take it easy on the workload? It works for other countries, doesn't it?

Personally, I like stealth keit-ais like the one in that one kyoani praise thread where at first, it looked like the same regurgitated kyoan-praise posts that everyone and their dog and their mothers and sisters and fathers and grandparents already read over and over again, but when you read the first letters, it was about the boy-girl-phone thingy.

Very smart.

I think that's inevitable user.

>enter thread expecting kino anime and crucifixion of the high school genre
>get lewd webums and keit-ai instead

Fucking Sup Forums.

They only do that because the mods and jannies keep deleting keit-ai pastas in the thread.

>muh bump limit off topic thread
Good riddance.