Love Live! Sunshine!!

Can we all agree what male self insert, like producer in the idolmaster, would make Love Live franchise better?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/107970390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a funny guy OP.

>I always wanted to wrench the door to her heart open.
That's a rather gory mental image.

No we need a better story line.

And a way to kill Mari.

Why would you want a filthy male SI ruining the yuri

Riko is love

Because it's only natural for people to be straight
This is why pre anime love live material was so good
vimeo.com/107970390

Pretty Chika.

they like to keep their near 50-50 rate of fans from both genders so i don't think that would work.

I agree. This show isn't even yuri, might as well add some males for variety.

>that PV
Good thing they fixed that.

Yohane should have been the main character.

Main character without any friends is a very bad idea

>>
That face is too rapey to be pretty.

Anything is better than Chika.

Rapey?

FFF translated it as "fling", I noticed official subs for this episode seemed more stilted than usual. Although I hate the way FFF translates her dialect.

At least we got actual alpha female character and see reason why others girls are wet for her
They fucked up with eli and umi in this aspect

Chika's fine, she's a boring predictable character but it works due to her being MC, she moves the story forward while not stealing the spotlight from the other girls. At least it'll work as long as they don't spend an undue amount of attention on her, the first LL was nearly ruined by how much screen time they gave Honoka.

Arrest this girl!

>Although I hate the way FFF translates her dialect.
How do they do it?

Eh, the CG producer is very popular with female fans, so it could work. And adding a male character won't kill off /u/shipping with the Laikas and the Asterisk

Would you roll for it?

Yes.

Probably this other Sunrise fan favorite.

have to feeling that CG producer won't fit well there. Best if producer is a literally kid for more drama

It sounds like you don't think she's fine at all when you describe her as boring and predictable but also don't want any effort given to developing her, ensuring that outcome.

Only an Ikeda voiced Char clone will work.

I always thought that a geek guy who knows how to deal with recording songs and stuff would make an excellent character.

Like, it's really very fucking strange a bunch of lesbians girls who don't have a single male friend.

They're school idols at all girls school. It makes perfect sense.

>Like, it's really very fucking strange a bunch of lesbians girls who don't have a single male friend.
I'm a hetero male and I've never made a single female friend, it's really not that strange, although in my case it's more pitiful.

I hate it when people do this shit. Just fucking translate it to normal English, we'll be able to tell by hearing the character speaking differently. Adding "zura" etc to the subs is okay too in small quantities.

Japanese teenagers can't into people of the opposite sex if they go to a gendered school.

I hope you're just baiting.

>I'm a hetero male and I've never made a single female friend

You're lucky then, having female friends is hell since it's pratically impossible to make a move on them.

Sunshine is all-girls school again? WTF.

But they still can add a character from outside the school.

"Ain't" and "y'all" would get the point across fine, instead they write her like fucking Bunnie Rabbot from the Sonic the Hedgehog comics.

They can, but they shouldn't.
Males are fucking disgusting and distract.

Absolutely not. I find the presence of other men intimidating and a threat.

>Males are fucking disgusting and distract

Oh, another desil/u/sional.

I'm not even /u/, I just don't want males in these kinds of shows.

No, it wouldn't make any sense considering that the girls are amateurs who are doing this as a school activity

Nice FAMAS.

Worked fine in sif

>not finding males disgusting
Faggot detected.

WHY DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Except the player character in SIF is assumed to be female since they're an Otonokizaka student.

"Producer shit" is the reason I watched LL and dropped IM.

Nah my point is that you can put a male character in show with mostly female characters and still maintain appeal to girls.

Producer shit is terrible and the lack of it is one of the ways LL differentiates itself from im@s.

Literally the biggest appeal of this franchise is the relationships between the girls and the ship pandering; adding in a male self insert just removes that appeal completely.

Also I want to breed this 15 year old.

>Wanting LL to be ruined by het, harem, and self-insert
Fuck off to and Fucking iM@S/aifags.

Chika's chikans make her PERFECT.

No wonder she can't run, her zuras are fucking gigantic.

Had our original girls not gone all "we have principles" they probably would have ended up as professional idols with a producer and Love Live would have been completely different. It would be just another iM@S

I'm a DFCfag. But the way these round little tits are stading, even in that position is fucking hot.

I never said that, please read it again

I am a male t/u/mblr. Why would I found myself disgusting?

>he's a filthy male

Eww how do you live with yourself

The appeal of Love Live is the fact they are not professional idols. That is what makes so different than iM@S

and yes I want the Zura

I think I am changing my mind about Ruby

She is starting to look attractive to me

That is adorable

NicoNicoNii is perfect mating press material.

Smooth Nico mound rubbing on the ground

Well, at least You looks marvelous there.

Nico is a dork.

I'd sex the dork

Is this the rarest You

A sexy dork

Please refrain from posting muses. It makes me feel bad that I'm currently obsessed with something that's desecrating their grave.

Calm down Dia

Dat plump ass HOT DAMN

Then how do you watch LLS? They are constantly talking about our raibus

That's just her skirt user.

If it had a male self insert, it would be the nine of them lusting after his dick, and everyone shitposting about with which should MC kun end up with like your average harem. It would also force us to watch him instead of the girls, and while giving him undue attention nobody wants to, it would also degrade the girls to be one-dimensional and flatter than they already are.

It's because I'm not a /u/fag that I don't want the old tired male self insert here. There doesn't need to be ships. All I want is to see the raibus shine.

Exactly, if I want MC lust then I will watch the appropriate anime for it. Love Live is fine the way it is

Best taste.

I want Dia to sit on my face

Worked in the pre anime material just fine

Did they make her uglier in the anime?

You wouldn't be able to handle it desu-wa

I want to buu buu her desu wa.

Riko is love
Riko is life

I want this in my room.

pre anime material is a literal self insert and not implied that each of the girls like only one self insert character. i don't think it would work the same if they solidified those self inserts into just one character.

And I thought that all she needed was a hug too.

Kurosawa Ruby is a giant Baby!

There might not be a need for a male character, however there is always a need for one girl to be constantly straight. A constantly straight girl can fill in the holes that not having male characters leaves, and in general, can be pretty damn funny. She would also help to contrast with the yuribait antics of the other girls.

And that's the way we like her.

Still more dependable than her useless sister.

I honestly wished that Sunrise made Dia a Rinfag or something just to throw us off.

Holy shit just fuck off and suck Takeashit's tiny dick, retards. We need Love Live here, not that prick who ruined CG.

What colour are Dia's pantsu?

I bet we will see her sleeping with Eli plushie

Pure white with pink ribbon.

Kiddie panties with Eli drawings everywhere

Nobody said that, please read the post again.