The religious right denies that the universe is deterministic but doesn't deny that genes are deterministic. Lel

The religious right denies that the universe is deterministic but doesn't deny that genes are deterministic. Lel

Other urls found in this thread:

science.slashdot.org/story/17/10/02/160217/were-not-living-in-a-computer-simulation-new-research-shows
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes they do

The universe isn’t deterministic you simple-minded atheist. Ever hear of Neils Bohr or Werner Heisenberg?

Ever hear of Sam Harris?

This.
In the last 30 years leftists have been the ultimate science deniers.

COCAINE: maybe sometimes

>putting some faggot 21st century pseud higher up than 2 of the greatest minds the world has ever seen.
WEW.
Day of the potato famine when?

How much do you actually know about Bohr and Heisenberg and their contributions to science?

Everyone is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in temporary human forms. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (i.e. us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose that for whatever reason. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there is free will.

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. What we call 'reality' is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. You can also rewind the movie (i.e. go into the 'past') and go into the 'future' by fast-forwarding the movie. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

This. Fucktard lefties like black science man cock so much that im surprised that they don't know basic pop "physics"

Well I took quantum physics classes as part of my post-graduate work in biochemistry, so I do know quite a bit. What do you know about them?

>The universe isn’t deterministic you simple-minded atheist. Ever hear of Neils Bohr or Werner Heisenberg?

Plot twist: Universe is deterministic, we, however are just inside a simulator

untestable
Ergo, as presented, pseudointellectualism
KYS along with OP.

The universe isn't deterministic. Einstein was BTFO and would admit it today.

I know they were from ignorant times(more so than now that is)

>untestable

There are some that disagree with your opinion

science.slashdot.org/story/17/10/02/160217/were-not-living-in-a-computer-simulation-new-research-shows

>A team of theoretical physicists from Oxford University in the UK has shown that life and reality cannot be merely simulations generated by a massive extraterrestrial computer.

I however think the results were rigged because the event was flagged by the AI

Nigger we live in the most ignorant times the world has ever known. Wars are waged right before the eyes of the general populace while people just stare past them and drool mindlessly. We're at like World War 10 by now and we're still asking when World War 3 will come. Museums fall into disrepair and disuse while clickbait headlines spread like wildfire. The only reason we stopped burning books is because we forgot they exist.

The mere suggestion that it can be tested is purely conjectural. Based in the suggestion that it would have limits and thus flaws but our understanding of such is based only that upon which such a hypothetical simulation would allow us to have. Therefore untestable
Therefore pseudointellectualism.

>the universe is deterministic
wasn't this proved incorrect by the double slit experiment?

>if one thing is one way, everything must be that way too!

You're a literal retarded, I feel bad for your mother and father.

If the universe is deterministic then everything in it is also so. Kys and everyone who thinks you're not a retard.

But they don't believe the universe is deterministic you small minded fuck.

Liberals do. They also believe genes aren't. The right belies that the universe isn't deterministic because muh God given free will, except when it comes to niggers and their violent genes.

>The right belies that the universe isn't deterministic because muh God given free will, except when it comes to niggers and their violent genes.
And that would not be contrary

>Liberals do. They also believe genes aren't.
That's a better argument, but it's not the one you made.

God damn you're stupid.

You're fucking retarded.

Perhaps my thought process is too complex for you.

No, I understand your thought process, and it's shit, that's why I took time out of my day to insult your intelligence.

Feel free to continue arguing your point, but you're doing an awful job thus far,

According to your college entrance exams I'm smarter than 90% of you guys.

Apparently not.

Alright, onto another thread. Eat shit potato nigger.

Ultimately, one chooses to be a force of good or bad--nothing deterministic about it.