BRITISH PM LIVE: SPEAK TO HER

In about half an hour at 5pm UK time our Prime Minister will be live on LBC radio.
You will be given a chance to call in and speak to her, ask her questions etc.

You can listen here:
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

Like I said she'll be on in half an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/life/862233/theresa-may-speech-frida-kahlo-bracelet
youtu.be/YKj2i66siI8
youtube.com/watch?v=YKj2i66siI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the number to call
0345 60 60 973

Here’s your bump.

Bump

This is gonna be good

Theresa May speech: Is her Frida Kahlo bracelet sending a secret communist message?

THERESA MAY spoke at the Conservative Party Conference this afternoon, and commenters were quick to notice her striking Frida Kahlo bracelet. But did the item send a secret message? Frida Kahlo, a Mexican artist is thought to have followed communism, and was a lover of Marxist Leon Trotsky.
express.co.uk/life-style/life/862233/theresa-may-speech-frida-kahlo-bracelet

Bump

>implying actual plebs will be up for consideration

Oh, sweetie

We're not yuros, we allow our plebs freedom to speak on the airwaves, there are some great LBC clips of absolute mongs

I'd ask her "why you don't stop immigration? this country needs less people not more."

LBC wouldn't even allow that question on air.

youtu.be/YKj2i66siI8

BUMB THIS SHIT YOU BONGS

That pic.

What the fuck is that woman talking about?
Oh yeah. Racism. Fuck sake.

It's beginning

Get in here!

Someone tell her she's an idiot and a cunt for trying to impose retarded computer laws

Should get Assange to call her!

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=YKj2i66siI8

Someone ask her what she has to say to people who are worried that Britons will become a minority in their own nation in 20 years if demographic and immigration trends continue.

Lots of good digits in this thread

RAYCIS!

DAS RAYCIS

A man is racist

Why do I love Jaqen H'ghar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Jaqen H'ghar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him assassinating through the Planetos, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides and shapeshifting through the know world , the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Essos under the the name of Faceless One. The very nature of Jaqen H'ghar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Jaqen H'ghar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Jaqen H'ghar is not one that is easily penetrated. Jaqen H'ghar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Jaqen H'ghar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of blue water, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Jaqen H'ghar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Jaqen H'ghar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Jaqen H'ghar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. Braavos would stop existing without Jaqen H'ghar, the free city of Lorath would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Jaqen H'ghar so much.

I had to change my race, name, gender and mindset.

I’m sick of it already, lads. Fucking angry desu.

kek

gimme dat positive discrimnation bruh, ban witey from jobs

>they didn't give me a job because of my name

Nothing to do with you being thick as shit and having a victim complex.

muh disproven paygaps

>ETHNICITY PAY-GAPS
THAT'S IT FOLKS, THE SHOW IS OVER

May would have had my support if she replied, during the Conservative convention when she got the P45, "stand up whoever would like my job"

>Tfw mulatto
>tfw gonna get a pay raise for being mixed skin

THANK YOU WHITE PEOPLE

>Encouraging more black people to enter the police force
>Blacks are too busy being in jail

affirmative action for non-whites
sounds pretty equal to me

Yeah, fuck this - affirmative action, Jesus wept. Can't listen to any more...

That’s fine.

Time for you shitskins to start paying whitey’s welfare.

Somebody phone in and redpill this cunt.
Or just take the piss out of here

>direct entry for bme police to higher positions

Fuck the others that actually worked for it. Cunts.

>implying you have a job in the 1st fucking place

>implying I don't work for Royal Mail

It's a dindu

fine, i'm tuning to listen to britain mummy's drivel.

AI WUZ ARRESTED AN DEY NO SAY SORRY AN I MIXED RACE AN RAYCIS MEDEEYA AN U SHOULD CENSOR DA MEDEEYA YEH

This guy's voice sounds real familiar.

stop and searching people is raycis

Very tempted to call in about the recent behaviour of my wife's son.

Theresa May speech: Is her Frida Kahlo bracelet sending a secret communist message?

black people commit most crime. it is wrong to think a person who looks like a criminal might be a criminal

has he be cucking you

getting stopped illegally and getting searched for next to reason is a good thing then?
this country is finished with people like you in it

this kind of thinking is why china is always fucking you over Jiang

Do it

Hope one of you louts calls to ask about rotherham, etc.

>uk political elite adopting us divide and conquer race politics while not addressing 50 year old issues of failing infrastructure that has nothing to do with race and everything to do with incompetent politicians

figures, thank fuck i can get off this stupid rock.

I get stop and searched about once a year because of the area I live in. Do I give a fuck? No, because I've done nothing wrong and it gives me an excuse to wind the arseholes up. If you lived in an area full of junkies and idiots carrying knives or worse you'd understand this. Its got fuck all to do with race.

t.white Scottish person

its a fucking kraut GET OUT

Holy fuck, is that my Auntie?
I got a german aunt and it sounds kinda like her...

Now all that voted for her can get a another good dose of cuckery.

Seriously, how many fucking people in brit/pol/ kept shilling for this marxist.

g-good afternoon

Not done this before, how do I make sure they can't trace and identify my from a call?

Don't want to do time for hatespeech

"Nina" sounds a bit like a subcontinental monkey. When did only the darkies get the ear of the PM?

>gets stopped by police once a year
jesus user
are you jewish?

Nvm, Not my aunt

fuck off israel
get out of this thread kike

FUCK SAKE LADS I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE

So you want the attached alternative?

Tell me about it. Someone hook up a soundboard and play Serbia Strong or something. Give us a laugh

somebody call in and ask why she let all the jihadis back in from Syria, and why as home secretary she allowed more criminal immigrants in than all 6 of her predecessors combined.

Also ask if she's aware that most brits think she's a closet marxist

ive only been stopped once, while visiting germany, for crossing a road. bastards fined me five euros, i didnt know jaywalking was a thing outside murica

this meme argument

>we need to vote for cucks to stop the other cucks cucking us while we get cucked anyway

stop the jew sorcery

Either join us or lose

i'm a jew now
shalom goyim

>tfw I have dark hair, eyes and a big nose

it all makes sense now.

Voibal IQ bump

Someone ask her why she has betrayed her people

Do explain how its a)a argument and b) a meme

You cant.
No other party can form a government without serious compromises to form a coalition.

Someone ask her to give Jacob REEE Mogg a place on the front bench

I'm a European now
Hello guyim

>this stumbling

LMAO whats this hahaha

may btfo

this numale sounds like a tory member, for sure

welcome fellow goyim

Someone ask her what happened to all the files she 'lost' on the pedos.

HA!

REEEE THE PHONE LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY I CAN'T CALL IN AND TELL HER ABOUT MY WIFE'S SON

I just don’t know what to do. I want to emigrate but that will take years, and it looks like darkies are going to be given much more than they already are.

Depressed. No hope.

I get ya mate. Fuckin' sucks in this shit hole.

>oi guvnah when are we gonna make Islam the stage religion already?

fuck off traitors who fucking needs you
instead of having the balls to retake your homeland
you jump ship instead
fuck off

Retake it how? By living in a gulag for the rest of my day's? Fuck that.

Previous generations lost the war, it was them who gave away this land and our collective birthright.

Can't blame the reinforcements for having no stomach for the fight when the veterans have already quit the battlefield and are waving the white flag.

>retaking his homeland by posting pepe while abdul rapes his daughter