Moving to the good ol' USA

I have narrowed it down to two places:

St Johns Country - Jacksonville
Virginia Beach - North East

Potentially Pittsburgh too?

I'm looking for the usual... high white pop. decent climate, not a small city out in the sticks, etc.

Thoughts on choices or if any other recommendations? It's took me weeks to narrow it down.

Virginia Beach is nice but its only like 70% white while blacks make up like 19% of the rest

Come to the Midwest bruv.

You can buy a nice single family home for less than 60k USD.

Hardly an SJW's, niggers, Mexicans, or Jews.

Literally shit for gun laws, can open carry whenever the fuck I want, a lot of the beautiful outdoors, big lakes for fishing, I keep my door unlocked at night, and the locals are all quiet.

For fuck sake, Missouri is basically the South with only a few niggers in it. (avoid St. Louis and Kansas Shitty)

Plus it's so close to Colorado that weed is in no short supply, it's the best little libertarian paradise for a white anglo to move in the world.

Fuck off, we're full

What field are you in where your immigration options are dictated solely by your whims instead of employment prospects?

Are you a US citizen/green card holder already, or do you have a valid visa?

Your statement is ambiguous, user.
Do you mean blacks make up 19% of the remaining 30%; so, they make up 6% of the 100%, or do you mean they make up 19% of the 100%? (this is worded horribly...)
Basically, if we lined up 100 people from that area, would we see 19 blacks or 6 blacks?

No blacks if your sim is true.

come live with us hillbillies in east kentucky

nigger detected

>virginia beach
F

>encouraging foreigners to move to Virginia Beach
Hahaha. Fucking savage.

Las Vegas

Pittsburgh is low key one of if not the greatest city in America. Southern Virginia is a complete shithole. You will learn to hate VA Beach.

This is going to be my only post in your shit blog thread m8, but please do yourself a favor and remember what I said. Godspeed

Stay out of my country bong.

West Virginia's greatest ally

E2 Visa

Get guns you nigilenigger

E2 isn't dual intent compatible, you know that right?

Can you elaborate

Why? We don't want you.

how much did you pour in? i heard that its somewhere around 0.5~1m usd?

Fuck off, britt bong!
>We
>Are
>Full
>!

Come to the true land of the free.

>jacksonville

what the fuck? you have entirely the wrong ideas about america apparently

you can't afford to live in VA beach and don't want to anyway. Where did you get these ideas?