How is it rape when they got good paying jobs as a result? Seems to me the women raped Harvey

How is it rape when they got good paying jobs as a result? Seems to me the women raped Harvey.

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt04.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe you should go suck harveys dick, oh you don't want to suck smelly disgusting jewy dick ? To BAD

>maybe you should go suck harveys dick, oh you don't want to suck smelly disgusting jewy dick ? To BAD
Is this an argument? I said he rammed some girls who could have left. The fat fuck wasn't going to catch them (and wasn't going to try). Instead they stayed and made millions for one cock-go-around. So I re-iterate, who is being raped here?

How is it suddenly a problem when this has been common knowledge for at least a decade?
This faggot has been a predator for a very long time, but now he’s the giant lamb sacrifice at the SJW altar, and one must wonder why?
This is some false flag shit of epic proportions.

It's his brother.

my normie coworkers literally all think that the linkin park guy and the sound garden guy where murdered because they were going to expose the pedos

What is it with the lefts desire to defend this kikey Jew sexual predator?! Is it just his connections to politicians and those in Hollywood?

I get the left must protect the trash Jews but they are really all over protecting Weinstein.

so emma fucked this dude and is set for life.
she's a high priced hooker. she can barely act and has a 10 cent brain.
she's lucky.
do you know how many women would have taken her place?

Weinstein's not a pedo - he's an ugly fuck who has unlimited to beautiful women who will do anything to appear in the movies. It's a quid pro quo. These actresses have some nerve - they are white women who appear in Satanic movies promoting all types of degeneracy, and Rose McGowan was in Charmed, which promotes witchcraft and occultism.

Terrible troll.

He's abusing power, that's the whole point.
They should be happy judged on their talent, not from giving it in to some
Disgusting, fat, wrinkly, old kike.

Try harder next time, and remember to

K Y S

Not a troll. I'm seriously concerned with the control women wield currently. It's disgusting and all you beta cucks are bowling yourselves over to give it to them.

The tribe always protects its own. Always. No exceptions.
pic fucking related. Secretary of State of the CSA and a jew. His monument is STILL STANDING in New Orleans.

yeah, it's not rape. it's more like prostitution.

"The non-Jew thus ranks as an animal, has no property rights and no legal rights under any code whatever. " Talmud, Judaic law
come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt04.html

The women involved with this are just as disgusting, actually more disgusting, than this fat ugly jew. He simply IS a fat ugly jew, but the women that willingly drank his ball juice are objectively worse

I hope we get a full list.

These women aren't victims they at prostitutes

Albert Pike's is still here as well. Freemason.

Weinslime defense force out I see

Of course they are, and there’s a LOT of them, judging by the sheer volume of shittiness spitting out ball juice on screen.
I mean, think of it this way- if Meryl Sheep is heralded as one of the greats, what’s left in the dung heap? Like, Kristen ‘I’ve only got one facial expression and one monotone sound’ Stewart? I’m guessing there’s hundreds of gals that auditioned for the roles she’s ruined that would have been miles better but wouldn’t heckle a schmeckel. Emma ‘man shoulders’ Watson, Renee ‘Ant Eater’ Zellwigger, Sarah horseface Jessica Parker, etc etc etc. so many shitty actresses, so many satisfied jew dicks.

Is it the girl's fault? hahaha
SPOTTED THE KIKE

>he doesn't value sexuel self-determination

OUT

how is it rape if they agreed to it? because they regretted it afterwards?

>they were right all along

OBESED.COM

Honestly I'd do the same. Fuck my retarded friends. If I had the opportunity right now, to get make tens of millions of dollars by getting fucked by some old greasy Jew with a 3 inch dick for 10 minutes I'd take it.
>LOL DUDE YOUR GAY
Lol dude, I'm rich. I'll buy a yacht and sail the Mediterranean while everyone I know stays in boring, dull, nig infested city that I'm currently in.

You have no concept of how the real world works. He's not abusing shit. Last I checked he didn't straight up tell any of these bitches they would get a part for sucking his dirty circumcised dick.
But they did it anyways thinking "Maybe this will get me into the movies!"
Now they have some power of their own and decided to throw him into the fire. This user is right The fucking nerve of these dumb cunts.

I don't like international SJW Jewery either. But if you were an ugly fat guy who makes millions you would be doing the same.

It's not rape, not sexual assault. Totally consensual, totally quid pro quo. Weinstein only cheated the public because we didn't know why these chicks kept getting pushed in front of our faces. And cheated the actresses who didn't do it, which is why they're aggressively calling out the "superstars" who did.

Fun to watch. Get yer popcorn! This is more fun than a movie!

Let's get back to the original point. I think Harvey should take these women to court. There has to be a team of lawyers out there who can spin this to gold.

Its prostitution but they need to paint the women as victims.

10% didn't consent user, that's the problem

the 90% who did sexual favors in exchange for a career aren't the problem, the women who got surprised masturbated on are

Isnt it just prostitution?

Really people should point out that if producers are acting like creeps/pimps that makes the actresses prostitutes.