No thread on the Cali fires? Doing more damage than any of those overhyped hurricanes

No thread on the Cali fires? Doing more damage than any of those overhyped hurricanes.

Basic gestalt

>15 major wildfires raging across eight Northern California counties
>State officials said that 11 people have been confirmed dead
>Sonoma County say they’ve fielded 100 calls from residents reporting missing family members
>widespread looting in evacuated areas
> power outages have caused widespread blackouts
>The Anaheim Hills fire in Southern California has scorched between 5,000 to 6,000 acres.
>Santa Rosa has emerged as the worst-hit city as whole neighborhoods have burned to ground, leaving behind a post-apocalyptic scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bvdbrug/status/917616016103837696
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_California_wildfires
youtube.com/watch?v=fPBS5nprJ1M
rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=5684&y=3511.5&z=5&im=42&ts=4&st=0&et=0&speed=130&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=20&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20171010171538&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider
rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=5844&y=3462.5&z=5&im=60&ts=1&st=20171008181540&et=20171010171538&speed=130&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=21&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20171010171538&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have we started the fire

can someone post the picture of the entire neighborhood burned to the ground with like nothing left?

Absolute carnage

Let that damnable land burn.
California wants to become the new space of aids, so let it burn or die of disease.

>california passes bill to make make HIV transmission not a felony
>california burns

Yes, brother

No one cares about California and their AIDS, HIV, TB, liberal faggot, sanctuary state bitch asses.

twitter.com/bvdbrug/status/917616016103837696

it's always been burning

>they approve of hiv spreading
>God causes huge fires

When will Drumph disavow wildfires?

This is gods Punishment to California for all of the degeneracy they have been espousing lately.

Maybe have some of those illegal border jumpers fight the fires?

Chaos god please send more fire and fury

Shoulda burned down the east bay, not the north. When will God send us another oakland fire?

This is literally every summer for us.

since the world's been turning

I'm all the way down on the southwest end of San Francisco and woke up to my yard covered in ashes. These fires are fucking apocalyptic.

Fuck off faggot- we're not all Regressives over here.

Usually they contain them though. These ones spread too quickly because of 50mph winds.

At this point Exterminatus is the only way.
Your corruption and heresy is too far gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

Most fires still at 0% containment. The one by the racetrack is at 15% contained

Nah man, it's pretty bad most times. The Santa Ana's aren't some once in a decade anomaly.

Are they just not reported on then? I don't remember seeing whole neighbourhoods burnt to the ground every year.

>>widespread looting in evacuated areas

simcity 4 godmode disaster?

>when you play simcity and slam natural disaster button

Usually it's a bunch of rich people's ranches or hick mobile homes that get hit. The actual fires aren't any worse than usual. They just broke out (or were set) near a more heavily populated area this time.

who cares, it's just cali

like it is not already being enacted

>some Irish faggot thinks Cali fires are relevant

Actual person from California who had ash on my car yesterday afternoon from the fires. It's business as usual. This happens like once every couple years or so. Most of us aren't even talking about it.

I knew California was flaming but this is ridiculous!

Looks like Fallout 3 without the green filter.

It's just like my Fallout games

Fallout 5 looks amazing

Lucky you not being affected. Thousands not so lucky.

>thinking urban democrat strongholds can be burned from fire
Nice try OP, cant burn concrete and metal so easily can you? Rural and suburban retard areas burn easily cause trees and shit. Drumf voters in California BTFO

Californians are extremely arrogant and only care about problems if they are directly effective, which is why the rest of the USA sees them as nigers

Kek's punishment for Commiefornia. These fires, Oroville dam, hopefully the norks will nuke it as well.

CA native here. Bay Area (but south bay).

This shit happens EVERY FUCKING YEAR. Literally, every year. Shit burns, we see some bullshit on the news about how we all should donate to some dumbfucks who never trim their trees or put firebreaks up. Then the state government declares a 'state of emergency' because they weren't prepared for the fires that happened this year just like they happened last year. Then the federal government says 'poor baby CA' and gives the state a bunch of money that it turns around and gives to illegals.

I'm actually more interested in the Trump admin response to the inevitable begging for money given that this state has been NOTHING but an enemy since he got in office. I hope he tells CA to suck his dick unless they want to repeal their sanctuary state bullshit and start getting on board the Trump train.

Yeah seriously. When will Trump help out puerto rico already?!

Source on the bay area fire last year that burned 200 000 acres and killed 11 people?

>Occupied Jefferson in flames
The liberals did this

Northern California is being punished for pushing its degeneracy.

Southern California might have lots of plastic and spics, but its way less degenerate to the upper half.

May the fire rise!!

you gotts get back into the central valley to be in republin land, these fucks are leftists
>let it burn

Those are multiple fires, not one
Last year over 500000 acres burned, took on average 10 days to contain a fire as well.
I doubt the wiki is 100% accurate, but at least 8 people died last year.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_California_wildfires

That's great but it's not summer anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=fPBS5nprJ1M

It's commiefornia nobody cares. Hope the disaster relief doesn't go through.

Things are pretty mellow right now. If the winds pickup tonight / tomorrow morning we could be severely fucked though.

>Cali
Who cares? I hope the whole LA county burns to the ground.

That is for the entire state. Sure, if you want to compare an enormous landmass to a tiny section like the north bay. Look at 2017

I would be curious to see the property damage differences since these current fires are way closer so civilization than normal. The bay area isnt Yosemite.

>cali
tell us when it burns to the ground

How the fuck can some one die in a forest fire? They are slow as shit

Kinda wondering when the tipping point will be. If you look at current stats (~2015 are most current) the latino pop is nearing even with the white pop in Cali. If you count all the illegals too, we're nearly 50-50 on racial pop. Then if you count the latinos lying about their race, calling themselves "white-hispanic" and marking down on census as "white", then they are actually the majority in Cali atm. What does this have to do with fire? Hoping the recent cali sanc state law they passed will shut down programs for these ticks on our backs, sending them into revolt, and showing the people that we don't need them. Hoping as a native born I can fight to reclaim what demo-libs sold to foreign entities. Perhaps this nov 4th shit antifa are pushing for will do massive damage to the state, which they cannot leech from feds to pay for.

The absolute sate of the US.

No one cares, it's California, the new Sodom and Gomorrah, let them burn.

these fires are all started by people.

>totally not suspicious timing to bury Las Vegas conspiracy theory in the MSM
California legalises child prostitution and bug chasing, declares itself to be a rogue sancturary state, burns to ground.

Maybe there is a God?

NH, VT, ME infested with filthy Canadians

Also, how is the Ocean on fire?

This pleases me.

I would assume those are ships. The worst thing you could ever have on a ship, is a fire. Not it sinking

Because God is if nothing else very thorough.

Why aren't anons starting more fires around Cali to ensure it's complete devistation this time?
Except for the fact that it's illegal and shit.

Or a government whose fed up with their shit

It's so fucking great. Firechan has BTFO the yuppy liberal winery scene

Americans and thier dumb wooden houses.
Every fucking time man!

Every sailer is a firefighter first.

Manifesting disasters in a timely manner is very taxing on my magic. I need too recharge for a couple of days.

Its not over for Cali.

Jesus.... that isn't even too far from me.

They were talking about 60 mph winds

Firebugs find a way, that's how.

you know, maybe god is just angry...

BINGO

What the fuck you talkin biut, Willis?!? Southern California MOST degenerate California. Hollywood alone would lock that shit.

God helps those who help themselves, user.

Stop your bitching. California allowed people to build in areas where wildfires happen and then they happened.... Also why don't you guys build fire breaks? Even Florida man knows to do this...

Also the scale is of destruction is a joke compared to Puerto Rico. PR is going to have over 10000 deaths once someone really starts counting.

rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=5684&y=3511.5&z=5&im=42&ts=4&st=0&et=0&speed=130&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=20&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20171010171538&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider

So have they talked about what started the fire? Cause about 5 fires started all at once, at night.

probably an arsonist/littered cigarette that caused one fire, then the embers were flow to other areas by the high winds

Lol who cares California gets fires every year

Hollywood is the most degenerate place in the WORLD

These 3 fires all started within 15 minutes of each other. There was a fire upwind but it was about 50 miles away. I have a hard time believing an ember traveled that far.

rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=5844&y=3462.5&z=5&im=60&ts=1&st=20171008181540&et=20171010171538&speed=130&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=21&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20171010171538&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider

Part of the problem is this happens every fucking year. Every. Year. Their lawmakers never seem to learn that these cucked laws to "protect muh environment" just creates kindling for when some dumbass tosses a cigarette out of his car or when lightning strikes. It just becomes harder to care. It's just the same damned thing, over and over again.

>Sup Forums shits on cali after natural disasters for being blue (oroville, sonoma fires)
>even when those affected are mostly conservative republicans that voted for trump
>nothing happens in liberal strongholds like sfbay, la basin, san diego area
Kek at all Sup Forumsacks from those areas. Must be getting blue pilled how they're conservative friends would leave them to die in an instant.

Its scientificality impossible for a cigerette ember to travel through wind that distance before melting into ash.

2015 valley fire

could be drifters too

those fucking psychopaths travel in small groups

I seriously doubt this. People are running into these deadly fires with suffocating smoke for a TV? Not even nigs are that dumb, and these areas are predominantly white anyway.

Checking in from Norcal. Believe it or not we have a lot of non aids infested hyper-conservative towns up here who hate the liberals that god over them as much as anybody (Loma rica, burning). Almost 1/3 of Californians voted Trump many of which live in areas that are burning. Liberal hell holes like Oakland don't burn unless the nigs decide they're pissed off at their local liquor for whatever reason. That being said many of our conservatives are farmers who bring in Mexicans for cheap labor by the droves so burrrrn baby burn.

back to plebbit, two fags

>grand parents owned a small vineyard in Redwood Valley
>grandfather constructed everything(home, actual vineyard, a pond, etc) himself in his 60's
>spent multiple summers and holidays there as a kid
>they sold it in 2007 because they were in their late 80's and couldn't take care of it anymore
>saw a fire map that encompasses the old vineyard
>grand father is 97 now and probably doesn't even remember it
>always wanted to return and buy it back once I became older
>tfw your childhood actually burned to the ground

Is this what it feels like when a happening happens to you?