Disney Star "Frankie Muniz" can't remember his childhood or his roles in Disney tv shows & films...

Disney Star "Frankie Muniz" can't remember his childhood or his roles in Disney tv shows & films. The 'Malcolm in the Middle' actor reveals he has no memory of his childhood after suffering a series of "mini-strokes and concussions"...

Kind of weird. I think his fragile mental state is due to abuse & rape by Hollywood handlers. The same thing happens to young children who get abused/raped... they often forget the experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965988/Frankie-Muniz-T-REMEMBER-Malcolm-Middle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965988/Frankie-Muniz-T-REMEMBER-Malcolm-Middle.html

Smells like Dan "Take This Dick or Get Off Nick" Schneider
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

What movie or show is this?

Burgahs, tell me names og holy actors, whose 100% not being a rape in childhood or being a fagslut in adult in yout opinion.

>LIFE IS UNFAIR

>Hey Frankie, remember that time we went to Disneyworld when you were a kid?
>Yes
>No
>Maybe
>I don't know
>Can you repeat the question?
P O T T E R Y

Lost it

James Woods I guess

kek

Prolly clint eastwood

fucking kek

lost

>mini-strokes and concussions
Falling over while coked out of your head'll do that

Bantz/10, I kekked

lol.. saw that joke on reddit this morning. Good job cunt.

it's like I'm playing Fallout 4

XD

Kurt Russell I guess? 95% take the dick.

Ylyl

I can't remember my childhood or most things beyond a few months ago. Am I having mini-seizures?

No, Kurt Russell sucked Jewish dick. All actors did, including homosexual former president Ronald Reagan.

Its pretty funny how Sup Forums is starting to steal from Reddit now. In my opinion, it's pretty pathetic