How does Sup Forums cope with society after being red pilled? Ever since i came here...

How does Sup Forums cope with society after being red pilled? Ever since i came here, it made me really depressed and i feel like my life go down in what seems like a never ending spiral.
What do Sup Forums?

If you can't handle truth, then stop looking for it and just go cuck yourself like a good peon. Go on now, I think I hear Tyrone calling for someone to change his kids diaper.

get black pilled and nothing to worry about because nothing matters anyway.

I drink alot, chainsmoke and do speed. I feel not much anymore desu.

Czeched btw

you must enjoy the pandemonium that is this timeline or die!

>checked

Get past it user, it's not easy but get past it. There will come a point where you are thankful you have this much information

nothing changed because im not a faggot.

You just have to learn to cope with it. Nobody said it was an easy pill to swallow. Nobody said you would feel good about it. Start eating better, strengthen you body and mind, purchase a firearm and learn how to use it effectively. The anger doesn't go away, but you can mitigate the fear with self improvement and security.

If you feel like conflict is inevitable, as many do, then start preparing low key.

Go full blown nihilist with a bit of hedonism. No fuck that, a lot of hedonism. Our sun goes red giant one day and all of this shit gets erased anyhow--stop pretending like any of it matters.

There is no point, disregard happiness, that is the cause of your troubles. Continuous striving will never lead to fulfillment.

Do nothing, conquer boredom. Enjoy freedom.
Meaning means nothing. When you breath it's has a meaning. Everything you do has a meaning.

I drink a bottle of bourbon each night.

lol @ all these stupid faggots that turned to drugs and alcohol just because of the obvious fact that

1\ the holocaust never happened
2\ kikes are out to destroy europe
3\ niggers are inferior
4\ women are children

these are the four redpills.. if this is honestly hard to swallow you're either a mixed race nigger or retarded no bullshit

Emperor protects.

I got pretty redpilled and basically bred the firat woman I could find to help fight the demographic battle.

Turns out she's an annoying, lazy, selfish moron and I the my life now.

Love my son to death, though, so I guess it beats being a loner

Civilization is over with. We are in the middle of a slow collapse. There will be bumps of "fast collapse" every so often when there is a big war or famine but for the most part things are just gonna continually slowly fall apart.

If you're smart you'll put yourself in a situation where you and your family can be safe, secure and self sufficient while everything falls apart. And you can have fun doing it. Thats what I'm doing and how I deal with it at least.

I have a house in a small rural community in North Central Michigan where I have a bunch of fruit trees (Apple, Pear, Cherry) and blueberry bushes on my property. A big garden where I grow all the veggies I need and starting this year I am getting into canning them. When my neighbors dairy goat has kids we are going to buy a couple of them for milk production and we're also looking at getting some chickens.

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed, and they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Ramaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy an dpeace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Wow, you are basic.

>tfw no germanbro to do speed and cool things with

Get blackpilled and realize nothing matters then use the fact that you don't give a fuck about anything or what anyone thinks to redpill people. Drops hints about the Fed, NWO, Jews, Hitler being right, and race and IQ whenever you want just amuse yourself.

the best chemists the earth has ever seen and the singular best nation on planet earth.
go smuggle some vodka through your asshole into finland retard poor

Complete depression

Followed by a sense of complete freedom has I took control of my life. I now only care about fitness and money. Fuck everyone else.

Avigail Alpatov is hot jew girl

direction of causality is wrong

shit was going down the tube and you were able to see why and what and who was behind it all

the world sucked before you got redpilled or you wouldn't have been redpilled.

You don't. Either you become gradually more blackpilled and move innawoods or commit suicide. The red pill is merely a stepping stone to the black pill

Seek yourself the position of power to change the circumstances in society, and die for that cause. That's what do, user.

Pretty much me! Are you me user?? wtf

Ew.

You can drink your pee, you know that.

Funny, I live like 20 minutes away from that bunker. They throw parties and concerts in that thing. Pretty cool.

Do the obvious, start to good for your community, get married, get kids, respect the elderly anf help others, be just and call out bullshit. Read the bible and teach it to your children, not like some biblenut but in modearation, something to build up identity on. Dont censor stuff from your kids, explain why its degenerate.

Or you could oic related

Yeah faggot, this

Take control of your life and be your own master

Become better everyday and you have no time for feeling sorry for yourself just because you're not so keen on your current circumstance.

you may be redpilled but you obviously haven't taken the self respect pill yet. you sound pathetic

The iron pill works wonders.

I don't. I work from home and I don't have any relationship with anyone except when I have to buy food or things like that. I hate pretty much everyone.

>red pilled
>depressed
choose one retard

go the parody route.

nofap + exersize + nature walks + work on things you care about

here have a happy redpilled life

Called blackpilled, newfag

Figure out how to maximize your hedonist instincts, and do that until you die. Sophistry and a bit of Nietzche can take you far in accomplishing this goal.

The red pill is one of the main reasons why I'm on anti-depressants and am constantly thinking about and wanting to kill myself.

People have too much free time.

Czech gets it.

>kekistani flag
>huge bitch
just kys faggot

Fuck you black pilled faggots. If you are black pilled then you aren't truly fully red pilled. Break through the blackness and meaningless thoughts about existance.

Life isn't about personal meaning or personal happiness. The meaning of life is to improve and continue on your tribe/people. Individualism is a meme. You are part of something bigger than yourself.

>integrating Sup Forums into your personal life
>not realizing that the few kids you will be able to produce with some roastie is nothing in the big scheme
>then not realizing that the meaninglessness in your contribution is actually the representation of the meaninglessness of your own existence
>then not realizing that hurrying into having kids with some roastie is nothing but a fucking meme you bought on pol while you were probably high

Congratulations on fucking your life up forever, ill be enjoying my money, freedom and ability to punish roasties with my superior, danish cock, for the filth that they are, every weekend when i travel around the world, or do cocacine off of hookers assholes while im fisting 14 year old choirboys in some dirty village in Ukraine. Meanwhile the sperm that I donated to 3 different sperm banks will be seeding hundreds of white kids, while i have zero responsbility and everything to win.

you need to be redpilled on depression. you fucked up by not taking that one.

It is a blessing and a curse. You are currently like the child who has just now realized magic isn't real.

Where you go from here is entirely your choice.

Do you want to join the ranks and become a true memetic magician, or do you want to stay crushed and disillusioned?

Memetic magic made a desciple of Kek president of the USA.
Memetic magic has driven blue pill junkies to suicide watch lists.
Memetic magic costs dems millions in $ to combat, while costing nothing for the Kekistanis.
Memetic magic has driven the dems to the brink of bankruptcy.
And most importantly, it has given joy to cynical and otherwise depressed autists across the world.

We are one.
Im memoriam
the wholy global alliance of Kek
who served in the 2016 meme war

If you are not american, fear not. The Kek is above borders. By not having a country to call our own, we have transcended nation barriers.

>black pilled
>depressed

you're wrong here newfag, when you're black pilled you don't emotions to care so basically you can't be depressed.

It's not easy for normies to take the black pill you need education and deep understanding of reality.

Finland is salvageable. The US, France, Sweden, Germany, and the rest of Western Europe - not so much. Better advice would be to move somewhere isolated and prepare for the eventual collapse. Marriage and nice communities aren't really on the cards anymore, unless you already happen to be living in one of these areas

>How does Sup Forums cope with society after being red pilled?
I wear a mouth guard when I sleep.

>. The meaning of life is to improve and continue on your tribe/people. Individualism is a meme. You are part of something bigger than yourself.

This amuse me, KEK

It's a phase, user. There's a process of redpilling that everyone goes through. Eventually you get to the point where it's more funny than anything, and you learn to make fun of these people while dropping red pill breadcrumbs here and there. Eventually some people will pick them up, others are too far gone. That said, it's actually quite entertaining once you get to this phase.

>Pills

Just wait for the civil and/or race war. That alone is worth sticking around for.

posting in a shill demotivation thread

>Congratulations on fucking your life up forever, ill be enjoying my money, freedom and ability to punish roasties with my superior, danish cock

Same here user, I love the freedom of single and have been for long time feels pretty good to fuck any whore out there. Women are not worth anything these days.

Your post reeks of plebbit.

depression subversion pls go

black pilled is reddit tier bullshit
either you know the TRUTH or you don't
the blue pill will keep you deluded, the red pill will set you free
also
>newfag
you're outing yourself nigger

"Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

The world is going to shit, yes, but we're really the only people who are equipped to stop it at this point. We still have work to do, lads. We can't give up yet.

>fisting 14 year old choirboys in some dirty village in Ukraine.
You do that? That's pretty disgusting, desu. It's one thing being a nihilist/hedonist, quite another inflicting torture on another human being for self gratification. Hitler would not be impressed.

Actually glad I read you fags tonight. I never heard of the black pill before, but now realize there is a term for the set of beliefs I've come to accept over the years.

Cheers for that Sup Forums.

These are not the 40s anymore kid. You want to help the tribe? Well the tribe does not want to help you. Wake the fuck up. Youre like communists who say real communism has never been tried. The tribal thing belongs to the hunters and gatheres. Today, youre either hunting og being hunted. Be a leader, be independent and understand the system that you live in, the people that make it up and the forces that drives it. Then you would never idealize the tribe or community as something achievable; its not even a lost cause; its a forgotten cause. The only happiness you truly have, is your own. If you want to sacrifice that happiness, so that the group can be happy, why dont you start by killing yourself? The group doesnt care about you, most in it probably dont even want you to be happy. Youre living in a meme world reinforced and nurtured by pol. Pathetic communist.

Alcohol mostly.

She's a foil fencing pleb.

I am 34 and have been redpilled since my 20's. It helped that I was raised by a veteran father that was redpilled as well. It can be depressing sometimes but I would never rather be ignorant.

>Drops hints about the Fed, NWO, Jews, Hitler being right, and race and IQ
No need to do this, if you're truly blackpilled you know people can't be changed and in the end are only braindead livestock for the elite.

The only truth is that there is no truth. You make your own truth based on your morals and you act according to it. Only weaklings need to think there are absolute truths or absolute morals, because they are unable to sustain their worldview without that.

The black pill is also the blue pill, faggot.

>Individualism is a meme.

Bullshit. It all starts with the individual. I support keeping your tribe/people alive and thriving, but it all starts with the individual. Individualism and individual rights is an integral part of Western culture and without these things, we'll become collectivist ant-people like the East Asians.

Stop feeding your mind a steady dose of Sup Forums all fucking day.
What Sup Forums calls 'red pilled' is NOT fucking enlightenment. It's just another consensus bubble that you've constructed four yourselves, only this one is purposefully nihilistic and emotionally draining.
Don't let Sup Forums tell you how to feel about the world. Though there may be grains of truth in their 'red pills' their understanding of the world is still incredibly narrow. Expand your horizons: read from many sources and go out into the world and meet people.
Understanding the limitations what can be comprehended by one person is the true red pill.

>How does Sup Forums cope

Working out, weed and vidya.

There can be many paths to morality based on how you as an individual want to live your life.
But truth, truth is singular. Its versions are merely mistruths.

A Man Said to the Universe
BY STEPHEN CRANE

A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

Spoken like a true white race traitor. Even if all hope is lost, you should never abandon your principles. Your philosophy is what got us here in the first place.

Secure your future.

If you're a poor plebe, get around to making money. You need enough for the following:

1. Weapon, rifle and handgun, as well at ammunition.

2. A reliable source of clean water and food. Start a permaculture homestead. You should not be dependent on power or gas.

When you got that down and are producing your own food and water you should network with other like-minded, like here on /pol and have stable communication with them as well as a plan for when SHTF.

After you're done with this, you are ready for anything that can happen and you have done everything in your power to ensure your own and others survival.

The only reason people feel uneasy about the 'redpill' is because they have no idea what to do. Now you do.

You don't want to end up like

ITT super check.

Learn to relish your hatred. The feelings of intense hate and disgust can be turned to great pleasure. You simply have to remember, society has chosen this path. Then revel everytime it comes back to bite them. Throw every bit of fuel on the fire. Either you'll destroy their movement, or everything. But it doesn't matter. Because those you hate are dead, and there's a sense of pride in having caused it.

This is literally what nihilism is you fucking retard, it is an outdated 19th century concept for edgy atheists and depressed teenagers. But you are probably both.

Youre unironically bluepilling yourself in the illusion of a redpill. Youre just too fucking stupid to see it.

Why haven't you taken the Bronn pill yet?

>Everything is shit and there's little you can do about it so crack open a beer and don't worry too much
>Look out for yourself and become the best you can be
>Have your own code
>Fuck bitches
>Start a family

Objectively the best mindset.

>Spoken like a true white race traitor.

snowflake literally nobody gives a fuck about race it's just for the amusement. Don't take your white pill too much user

go on >>/out/

You start by dropping truth bombs all over the normie's lie spaces. They start trembling at the sight of so much truth and remember, you have not succeeded until your truths get written into law and enforced.

A rare clarity comes over your mind and you begin to see how deceived they really are. Then you begin to predict their future actions and you slowly realize that your guesses are hitting true over 90% of the time. It is at this point you can begin to make money in the stock market or standard business simply by using normie behavior as a guide for what to buy and sell.

Making real life money feels a lot better than video game money, by the way. You can start being a responsible individual or you can relapse and blow the money on dumb shit. If you are really smart, you save most it, learn how to eat cheap on a daily basis and save your energy for the occasional celebration. But like I said, if you hate being responsible you can always blow the money quickly on hedonistic fun.

Why haven't you taken the Bronn pill yet?

>Everything is shit and there's little you can do about it so crack open a beer and don't worry too much
>Look out for yourself and become the best you can be
>Have your own code
>Fuck bitches
>Start a family

Objectively the best mindset.

>Though there may be grains of truth in their 'red pills' their understanding of the world is still incredibly narrow. Expand your horizons: read from many sources and go out into the world and meet people.
Translation: I watch CNN and read NYT to give me a false sense of security. My opinions are pliable because I'm a spineless coward who refuses to accept the law of first principles. Like the Jew, I can disregard the truth when it doesn't coincide with my own self interests. For that reason, I am and always will be, Der Untermensch

>He doesn't know about hyväveli-network

I got news to you about snowniggers!

I take steroids.

That's cute. I run a government agency & I know I have no real power.

I'm sure the Don had realized that even his position of power does really let him change anything.

eso no es conocer la realidad que te rodea, se llama autismo

Not depressed and not a teenager. Depression is also for weaklings.

>This is literally what nihilism is you fucking retard

Not it is not. I have a defined purpose in life, and my life has a meaning. A meaning I have created myself. Being a nihilist is also for weaklings who can't do that.

Es posible, si no fuera por el hecho de después de 28 años de vida ya se bien lo que hay.

Stimulants give me a false sense of hope

That and I try to feel good about lifting more

Knowledge is power, faggots.

Fuck your straw man stormfaggot.
I mean: read your regional and municipal news, because what your local government is doing is far more likely to have impact on your life than anything happening at the national level, and Americans are too fucking brain dead to actually pay attention. I mean: read a wire service. I mean try to get a better grasp of the scale of a problem before going full blown HAPPENING for every god damn thing.
Many sources means what it says on the tin. Your world, where Sup Forums is the only truth and everything else must be disregarded is one of pure undiluted autism.

Ride the Tiger.

Disregarding happiness is dumb. Yin and yang, man. No happiness without the stress of loss. Why give up happiness to avoid suffering. Never made sense to me. There are other parts to Zen: acceptance of what is and will always be. No sense crying over it or checking out of happiness, just get back up after falling down.

I love these fags talking about prepping and surviving like it fucking matters. Humans are never going to reach interstellar travel, and if we don't destroy the Earth with pollution or nuclear war, get hit by an asteroid, suffer complete societal collapse, or exhaust all natural resources--the sun going red giant in a few billion years will definitely erase it all anyway. No God is coming to save us. Humans will not become Gods either. Stop pretending like any of it matters.

Voyager 1 is going to be the only thing left to prove we ever existed--and even that will one day be destroyed.

Get out of here with your deusional shit.