youtube.com/watch?v=HN3qR2H4jGY
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>illegal border wall

IT'S CALLED UNDOCUMENTED YOU FUCKING NAZI

>Illegal border wall

>Israeli poster makes a pro Israel thread
>on Sup Forums
you're in the wrong neighbourhood, Jude.

>FPBP
FUCKING BIGOTS SHOULD KNOW BY NOW ITS JUST A DREAMER WALL

>wall street
always gets me

>defending Palestine in an unironic way
lul

so wait, the wall is illegal?
maybe you should tear it down if there is a problem with construction law

All in favor of genociding Rick and Morty fans?

>illegal border wall

PLO STYLE NIGGA
BHUDDA MONKS ON THE PROWL

aye

As much as I hate kikes and wish they were fucking exterminated, I see nothing illegal about a sovereign nation erecting a border wall.

They hate rick and morty more than jews.

Thats because you have an erect jew cock in your mouth

>Sovereign nation
>Illegal wall

Wew

Unironically smiled

What do you mean? I hate Jews, but theres absolutely nothing illegal about putting up a border wall to keep subhuman savages out of your country.

he an terrorist
if you see anyone talking about jews in a pro pallywood way its self explanatory

>defending kikes in an unironic way
nu-Sup Forums, everyone.

he wasn't defending palestine anywhere in his post, moron
why can't we just hate on both?

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>lul

I'M ISRAEL RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A KIKE MORTY!!!!!!!!
*6 million jews explode in guttural laughter*

I unironically support Israel on all matters on this particular subject because the Palestinians are roaches and the world would be better off if they were exterminated.

Hey where'd you get that picture of m00t?

I mean Jews are self entitled shitskins who built a nation on lying to even dumber shitskins. The fact that you would try to support Israel at all, even just off of principle alone, let's me know that you are very ignorant of history or that you're fine and dandy with greater evils thriving in the world.

Lush, you used to be funny. Now you're just spewing the same cuckery as everyone else.

i actually laughed

is it called "illegal border wall" because its a wall against illegal migrants or is the wall illegal because it hurts some imaginary human rights, like crossing borders without permission?

you are ignorant of history seeing as the majority of the land was actually stolen from jordan
like why was the palestinian commie party called jordanian commie party up until israel was created?

Drop that flag right fucking now, leaf

>>illegal border wall

its because the construction was illegal.

>the united slaves of israel

>m00t
who?

muzzie lover

kek

Illegal border wall? Fuck off! The Palestinian government loved this wall just as much as duh jooooos do because it keeps Palestinians from seeing how awesome their land could be like the Israelis have, and the Palestinian government likes their populace dumb, controlable, and easily angered by a scapegoat like the Jews. Meanwhile, they suck in cash from NGOs and stupid liberal leftists who support their cause, and use most of the money to pad their foreign bank accounts (Yassir "I died of AIDS" Arafat was worth like $71 million when he died), while they buy a few explosives and things to lob at the IDF to keep up appearances.

It's illegal because it's built within Palestinian territory

JEWS ROCK

nice numbers and it true
I support Israel in any way shape or form over muslims having the land or even the existance of any muslims
lets see who calls me a kike
and wonder what they may be motivated by

Its not my responsibility to care about the affairs of subhuman scum who celebrate and practice tyranny, barbarism, and justify it with their intellectualy dishonest religions - and have been for thousands of years. They have the ugliest history in the world

Again, outside of retarded sandniggers, why should anyone care if the worthless kikes keep them out? I mean, you can make the argument that letting them in will ensure both more dead kikes and sandniggers, but I can't fault the kikes for acting in their own self interest here.

I LOVE JEWS

How is it illegal to build a wall on your own land?

I think it's that the border is illegal, so the wall on that border is illegal too. illegal border+wall rather than illegal+border wall.

the only reason i explained it is because from my perspective you said something that wasnt true with confidence
it needed to be refuted

whats really sad about this is that a focus group of american college students probably came up with this idea.

The ones who call you a kike are the same ones who probably love the muslim infestation in Europe while every Israeli I know thinks it's abhorrent

what can ya do tho eh? let the shitskin lovers bask in their new continent

remember, they complain about israeli walls online while their own countries are infested by invaders, yet they do nothing - this is the Sup Forums mentality, real easy to fight a HWNDU flag, but when it comes to unrooting the islamic infestation? hentai and /comfy/ threads are much more convenient

then they expect us to be shook when they call us kikes, and get mad when we laugh at them

and lets see how many people call me a kike
even though it is clearly bait and on top of that how could you be against that statement?

Please tell me that is real.

How is the border illegal?

Who is this mysterious international authority on borders?

>why shouldn't Jews be allowed sovereignty and support?
Gee I don't know, maybe because their entire history up until now has been a functioning antithesis against those concepts for everyone not Jewish

WTF
I
LOVE
ISRAEL
NOW

What? Do you deny the fact that Israel was established on land which was already occupied?

its really easy for the dumb fucks to get caught into the pro palestine version of jew hatred
i blame this
youtube.com/watch?v=HN3qR2H4jGY
seems it was made by palestine tv and i suggest it was to attach some israel hatred onto right wing jew hatred

If arabs couldn't defend their land from the jews then they deserved to lose it.

Just like natives here.

The local fauna hardly counts as habitation.

Awww, poor little drumpfcuck got his safe space disturbed? ;)

hi new friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

It's shitty bait, but Sup Forumssters are too retarded nowadays... So, of course you'll get some (you)s, but that's it. Enjoy your empty life, troll.

alright so lets back up a minute
ottoman empire(roaches) up until it was liberated by england in the early 1900s and named palestine, england owned the land
which was largely under jordanian government control except for the west bank
so it seems the land was actually taken from jordanian control and english ownership

>Jewish poster makes a Jewish thread about a Jewish issue showing a border wall with a popular Jewish cartoon show on it.
FTFY

I don't think it's the paliwood propaganda, it's just the fact that the european continent, the continent who gave birth to the aryans is now being systemically converted by diaspora kikes and leftists, and instead of grabbing arms and driving them off, they spout 'le kike, le muslim' on imageboards and expect us to take them seriously afterwards

no, we will not be scared since we know all you do is do le edgy capture le flag and that's about it

thank god for trump

I don't disagree with you. But look what happened after the fact. Extreme ugliness throughout history, unfortunately playing a prominent role in what has shaped our civilization so far. Lack of intellectual honesty was normalized directly because of Jews. That's an ugliness that will never go away so far as organized judeo-christian religions exist with special privileges in society. It's disgusting how far Judaism, Islam, and Christianity have infected the fibers of honesty within the human spirit. All three are sandnigger trite factories of a religion

yeah whatever mate
its got nothing to do with being easily baitable
its about the pro muzzie niggers here are very easily baited
all you have to do is say israel and you can tell by the people who respond at what they respond with that they clearly like m,uslims

Well DO something about it then? all you do is talk, save the european continent, drive off the wall street kikes, DO SOMETHING

you won't, you're pussified just like the europeans

FUCKIN

SCOOPS

>144775154
iim probably projecting as i was a leftist of sorts maybe 5 years ago
i may have bounced back a little hard because i hold pallywood propaganda partially responsible for making me that way
it was certainly a rude awakening when i seen it though

To be fair, you have to have a very high wall to understand Rick and Morty

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

>I support Israel in any way shape or form over muslims

You dummy. You would barely know what a fucking muslim looked like if it weren't for the heebs importing them into your country.

heres a good example mate
just for (You)

>rick and morty

wtf i hate palestine now

I'll continue shitting on kikes with facts and intellectual honesty. Both of those are like holy water to the sandnigger vampire horde. Jews and Muslims just want everyone to conform to their religion self entitlement. Judeo-christian influence is dead in the water, and it has made the pool stagnant and disgusting. All I have to do is not sink to the level of religious pretention, support empiricism and scientific facts, and watch the influence (religious programming) fade away and be replaced by what its been oppressing for thousands of years, and that is Intellectual Decency

tfw "liberals" want to ban a border wall with Mexico, but are fine with Israel having all of theirs

>Lack of intellectual honesty was normalized directly because of Jews.

...look i normally get a lot of jew trashing slide but i'm calling shenanigans on that one. its the fucking 700 year hard on academia has had for greek plays that normalized the prevalence of intellectual dishonesty

hahaha oy goy vey GAS YOUR FAMILY, JEW

Lol you daft cunt, don't you get it? you shitting on us and muslims does NOTHING but make you look weak, do you think the muslims will stop breeding because of your shitposts? do you think anyone will remember your posts here?

go out, do something. who am I kidding, go back to your hentai threads, wussified european

liberals are not ok with Israel in any way
conservatives are responsible for protecting Israel
all lefties have wanted it destroyed for at least 10 years

Says the East German Russian rape baby

>Well DO something about it then?

Actually, you're in a better position than are we. Expose your fellow kikes to normal Americans.

This is important for Israelis to do because once Americans go anti-Amerikike, Israel is fucked too. You're best off distancing yourselves from them in an open and visible way.

You don't get it. Abrahamic religions are just collections of subjective trite made to look like they invented basic natural philosophy. There is nothing beneficial to civilizatiin anymore to support them as it has been. The proof is extremely obvious and abundant, and only willfully ignorant retards like you refuse to see how abrahamic faith is dying. It's being replaced by intellectual decency, which is the very antithesis of what abrahamic faith actually is. You're a fool fooling no one, shitskin

>muslim goals

To any greatest ally posters ITT, can I pass your border wall as an American goy?

I've always wanted a Jewish titcow gf

found the muslim

kill yourself

I expose the diaspora kikes everywhere, you're fucking delusional if you think Israelis don't hate the conscription evading, rich pig diaspora judes

we are not your globalist puppets, you root the diaspora kikes from your country and send them here, and we forcibly conscript them, but until you & get in your head that you posting on an imageboard does JACK shit, this won't be resolved

get out and do something and stop preaching on an imageboard - your posts will be forgotten

why are you hiding from

does it counter your narrative or something?

Don't forget the leaf.

again, the reason Muslims are in the U.S. is primarily due to powerful Jewish lobbying groups. Hate that these thousand-year-old sand religions interfere with us in the New World. We have no reason to import your ancient hatreds to our shores.

Giudeo.

>Jews hate Rick & Morty fans so much they built a wall to keep them out

Israel must be a paradise.

Fucking metal burka right thurr

Does it counter my narrative... I dunno, does it make Jews suddenly not lying manipulating self entitled pieces of shit? Does it make the hundreds of millions of radical Muslims any less violent or more competent? Does it rewrite abrahamic faith in a way that makes it not a subjective trite factory? No, so don't waste my time.