IMPORTANT- Nov 4 preparedness

I honestly can't wait for it to happen, but we have to be prepared for worst case Scenario. Remember, NBPP(New Black Panther Party) and Redneck Revolt/John Brown gun club are not only well armed and trained, but have chapters across America. We can never underestimate an enemy, or defeat will follow.

The best possition we can have is a defensive position, or we will be deemed the enemy. You'll need supplies, food, water, basic essentials should local stores in hot area be torched, weapons for defense and copious amounts of ammo to suppress any thread that appear.

Check local stores for non perishable specials, look through some current coupons too. Gun stores are always running specials on ammo, check and make sure you're well supplied.

Do NOT share any pictures of preps, mention locations, or any other information about friendlies on this board. Remember your card, it is important to identify each other. Anyone who is a member of /k/ or was here before the magapedes invaded should know what this is.

TLDR:
>beans, bandaids, bullets
>do not underestimate them
>check food/ammo specials
>loose lips sink ships
>Carry the card

Other urls found in this thread:

spartanarmorsystems.com/ar550-body-armor-shooters-cut-and-spartan-plate-carrier-package-special/
highcomsecurity.com/products/guardian-4sas-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know your life is boring and you want something big to happen but nothing major is going to happen.

You die first

>Digits

Antifa seems to be going all-in on this one. They aren't going to actually accomplish much besides getting their shit pushed in by the police at most, but it could get ugly if you're in an Antifa-heavy neighborhood. Arming up and preparing a counter-offensive might be Overkill, but locking your doors up good or taking a trip someplace less leftist infested for a weekend might be a good.

>Every Sup Forumstard and antifag are prepping and hyping this shit up
>Going to the protest/riot in philly
>mfw I'm just gonna go top level parking garage and crack open a cold one while I watch the chaos unfold

>bandaids
>for gunshot wounds

Beans bandaids bullets is common short hand for food, medical supplies, and defensive supplies. Often called "the 3 Bs"

Someone once said you can get body armor for like $500. Sauce? Link?

If something doesn't happen on Nov. 4th I'm gonna round up all you niggers and put you in the oven.

>bandaids
>Not knowing about or being able to afford QuikClot.

Come on now, even filthy Vietnamese farmers could afford and effectively used hemostatic/styptic powder in the war (Yúnnán Báiyào)

You can get good level 3a steel plates for like 100$

I want something to happen because I was not born to be an office drone. I was born with instincts to protect my tribe and I've been forced to jumble myself and tolerate humiliation by a sick society that doesn't respect violence.

We have to swallow our pride every day and keep our mouths shut about what's happening all around us. Only a happening can make us who we were meant to be.

Another good instant food to store are these packages of instant potatoes. They have a shelf life of forever and you can usually buy these packages for 99 cents or less, all you need is water.

They don't provide any protein but plenty of starch energy/complex carbs. A good thing to supplement your supplies with.

I'm one of like 4 white people in my apartment complex. Am I fucked?

>well armed and trained
kek. Nothing is going to happen, but if it did modern Friekorps would spontaneously form with hours and their revolution would be crushed before the next day.

How tight is your boipucci?

ATTENTION ANONS FOR FUCK SAKE YOU CUNTS BETTER MAKE HEAPS OF LIVE STREAMS OF THIS

ALSO WATCH OUT FOR WIFI JAMMERS WHEN STREAMING

Look up spartan armor systems. You can get full chest side back and a plate carrier for 300

spartanarmorsystems.com/ar550-body-armor-shooters-cut-and-spartan-plate-carrier-package-special/

How can it be so cheap ? What does ur standard muhreen wear?

>not knowing the shorthand for 3 main types of supplies.
>3 Bs
Do you even fucking prep moron?
>beans
Foodstuffs, water, related items
>bandaids
Medical supplies.
>bullets
Weapons and related
Educate yourself or neck yourself. Faggot.

You amerifarts must be very bored to destroy your country for no reason.

i have antifa dumps if anyone is interested

It's cheap because the market has been flooded with steel plate armor. Now larger companies have started under cutting each other just to get ahead. Condor is used by some police forces for tactical gear. So it's good but not not your high end expensive shit.

The real question is how can we meme them to chimp out even bigger?

Any Nashville Tennessee or surrounding area info, email it to me. [email protected]

>high end expensive shit.
Can u link something which is high end?

Probably illegal in your country anyways. Spartan armor is extremely reliable. With the deal you're pretty much getting the condor plate carrier free, crye and warrior make some great carriers.

Sadly this is true

Pretty much this. When it finally does happen, no one but maybe intelligence agencies and high ranking goverment officials will see it coming.

Happening fags are and will forever be eternally BTFO.

I was able to snag 2 level 4 ceramics from highcom security for cheap

highcomsecurity.com/products/guardian-4sas-7

I can dump a basic kit list with links and everything of you guys want. This is all for law abiding personal defense of course

They are steel plates which will can shred your with shrapnel.
>in b4 some poorfag mentions the coatings

Ceramic plates are the gold standard and what military and police use. They can be had for $150 a piece and are much more comfortable and typically lighter than the steel plates. They also absorb the bullet and allow it to destroy itself inside the ceramic rather than shattering it on the surface and scattering the fragment in all directions like the steel plate does. Steel will work, but ceramic is much better.

Yeah, those retards are going to fuck it up for themselves and police will beat the shit out of them. They've already arrested hundreds in St Louis for breaking curfew and blocking roads, pretty sure police are informed about Nov 4th already. Maybe we'll have more of video related.

You forgot your lawn chair man.... c'mon....

Nothing's going to happen.