Why are Americans so entitled and think they are the only country on earth? I'm an American but the arrogant...

Why are Americans so entitled and think they are the only country on earth? I'm an American but the arrogant, better-than-you attitude in this country is fucking dumb.

WE ARE THE SUPERIOR

you're fucking dumb. nigger

lmao this bitch
GIBS ME
DAT

>Why are Americans so entitled and think they are the only country on earth?
We don't think were the only country on earth.
We're just the only one that matters.

this your gf cuck?

nice country fag

Fuck off cuck

Some women just want tall men, get over it. Some women want average height guys, too. And some don't give a shit. The women who don't give a shit outnumber those that do.

There are no other countries. The science is settled.

I'm more mad at her failing at life and wanting a man to bail her out.

>chick wants a man who isn't a manlet and has good morals

>what an entitled bitch.

grow up.

Don't go to Western Europe

Based roastie

>im a single mom
IM A FUCKING PICKLE

6'3 is nigger tier height you dumb faggot

Toll status:
[ ] Not paid
[X] Paid

t. SpockLily

>single mom
>good morals

>Woman awakens to her conservative side AFTER whoring her youth away and becoming a single mother
Nice try roastie.

No regret being MGTOW. I deserve better than this trash and I feel her child is mixed

That's a woman's purpose, though. Women are literally here to make babies and raise them, not to be leaders, plumbers, soldiers, and bitches. Women do not have it in them to be effective inventors and leaders, they just don't. Not the overwhelming majority anyway.

Look, if you want a girly-girl, she's going to be bad at nearly everything, but at least she'll want you because she really needs you. Feminism is all about breaking that down. So avoid "tough" women.

wew

Pretty sure the point of that pic isn't manlet rage, but that her standards are ridiculous.

she's trash and a picky one

just say what they want to hear then pnd them

They've been raised on America-centric Jewtertainment. I can't maintain a suspension of disbelief anymore if a movie portrays the current white western society existing beyond the year 2100. Can anyone really take a Hollywood movie seriously anymore that shows whites and blacks using high technology to fight space monsters, and there isn't a single Chinese person in sight?

Not really. The type of guy she's asking for are a dime a dozen. They're simply all currently taken, but more likely, they know she's got baggage. Also, she looks 30-something going on 50.

Firefly was your show, huh?

>6'3 guys are a dime a dozen

Yea maybe Niggers..

*burps*

In my family alone there are two guys over 6'3" and we're white whitey white white. And I see tall guys all the damn time around town-and I see women with short as fuck dudes all the time. Women generally are either going to be attracted to money or personality, sometimes both, but it's typically one of the other since they usually have no choice.

That's my point. Her standards aren't ridiculous ridiculous because such guys don't exist, but because they're way out of her league, especially as a single mom.

lol What a catch. 60 dudes...wowzas. Some lucky guy will have a nice STD sandwich all to himself.

I've never seen Firefly. I didn't watch much TV in high school. I'm talking about hard sci-fi in a recognizably future Earth. It's just kind of sad, funny, and depressing to see America, or Europe portrayed as simply continuations of what currently exists. There's no self-awareness at all, or they're too afraid to accurately show audiences when it will actually look like.

kek, that has to be a troll account. Successful single men pick and choose who they want and generally only pump and dump chicks like this. Successful women attract niggers (for the gibs) and have slim pickings for successful men as they are running around putting their dick in younger sloots.

I am an oldfag,fairly well established, and married. But if i were to find myself single again for any reason i would definitely be dicking down the younger roasties hoping i will choose to keep and take care of them. Kind of wish i could try being single again, if only for a week or two.

why would an average ass bitch with children expect an nba player to drop in to her lap? fucking christ humans are so entitled.

Because she probably gets several 6/10 betas hitting her up daily and thinks she can do better.

Oh. True enough, but the sad thing is, she can still ask because there's always some desperate fool who will hear her siren call.

This reminds me of how I always try to date "out of my league" because I don't care anymore. Women love confidence and even overconfidence. Maybe she's the true feminist heterosexual woman. Never forget that feminism is not just about man-hating, but turning women who won't go lesbian, into women-in-name-only. She's a man with a vagina. An irresponsible one.

OK, in Firefly, the Chinese run things. They mention Chinese hegemony on Earth and in space. It was short-lived, but good.

It's called realism, and maybe if you hadn't skipped social studies you'd be knowledgeable enough to not ask such a stupid question.

>Manlet rage

They're not allowed to show society how it really is. Our gov't controls everything we see. America is not free and has not been for decades, dude.

Didn't you make this thread yesterday faggot?

....im just going to leave thus here. The baby is a mud blood too.

I'd like to see the full capture. Must be more win.

Americans make a lot of stuff, that's true. But, for every sort of thing, there is always another country that makes that particular thing better than Americans. (You want to prove me wrong? The protip is clearly that you can't. I warned you, cuck).

I know. I just have a private eyeroll, and then feel really down when I see some future world, or galactic congress portrayed as 90% white men, and know that's never going to happen. Same in video games. The interesting thing is that despite forced diversity, they've managed to make future space demographics just look like the average multicult American metropolis. Sure, there's the occasional out of place female protagonist, but most of the forced diversity is still groids, and maybe vaguely tan mystery meat brown types. Take Mass Effect for example. Barely a Chinaman in sight.

Diversity = a black guy fucking a white chick. Nothing else. I think the leftists are actually scared of showing a dominant Asian future. They seem to ignore Indians too.

That extra chin is fucking disgusting. Put a bag on her turn out the lights and tell her how much you love your mom while you fuck her faggot

I hope this is someone trying to troll the roastie. Why else would she actually say this? Anyone who matches with her is just going to use her.

like no wizarding parents?

They want to sell tickets and Blu-Rays. For all of their anti-white hatred, they know that whitey had best see lots of representation or else they'd withhold those dollars. If whites were to start to decline (God forbid for the sake of the world) they'd adjust the faces on the screens accordingly. Remember, their god is money.

>MUST be 7 ft tall
>MUST moonlight as underwear model
>MUST have 1 ft dick
>MUST love my 7 mulatto kids
>MUST love arby's
>MUST make a billion dollars a second
>MUST have the Bible memorized
>MUST disagree with Ezekiel 20:25-26, Romans 1:27 and especially Exodus 22:18
>MUST have 2 cute freckles on the left butt-cheeck
>MUST have two brother and one sister but one of the brothers perished in a tragic fire when they were young
>MUST have a birthday on April 14th
>MUST have been a morning birth
>must be a C-section

I think this is reasonable

>projection
Go eat some beanstalk beans fag

Bitches think this is build a boyfriend workshop lmao

Hey, at least the baby's white.

There's clearly an endless supply of chads willing to fund their blown out pussy reconstruction and take care of their 3 kids.

The kid has this "Welp, guess I'm gonna be fatherless." look on his(?) face.

muy muy oregano

The baby LOOKS white, honestly. She clearly has some mud in her and that kid looks whiter than her.

You know, you guys shit on single moms of white kids a lot, if the father was white there's a high chance he is dead or something, you don't have to assume it's her fault.

>I've never seen Firefly

what heresy is this

what a disaster this one is. Cant afford a few bucks a month for a dating site, 7 month old 50/50, and if i were a betting man i would say no or shit job, and car that is running on hopes and dreams.

Name one country that's better? Sand nigger land?

that kid is straight out of the midwich cuckoos

Or a wigger. Wiggers are almost as bad as niggers.

I would do that shit too, fuck letting the enemy get at you.

For all you foolish people that think this way, if you are an American you should be proud and happy to be here. Many people have have come here to be free and live better. Quit taking it for granted. This is the best place on the planet problems and all. Go USA.

Sure, but you can't assume she's a piece of shit when the kid is white, since it's no longer a 90% chance, more like a 50 or even less.

what a lying bitch.. she will be fucking niggers left and right until some beta gives her money, then she'll cuck him too

She expects all that with a negro nose?

I work with a single mother and my coworkers say when she goes out for drinks after work she is trying to get any and every guy at the bars to take her home/care for her and her child

Pretty sad desu

>18
>already has a kid
>no more sex until I'm married

lel

Exactly. Whenever you can sacrifice other person's life to save yours, you should do it, no matter the circumstances. Anyone thinking otherwise is a cuck who watched too many movies.

Jon is a weak lightweight though

The fact that she expects the man that would marry her to not have sex with her until after nuptials shows that she has no empathy. She has no understanding that forever the guy would think that he was inferior to the guy who left her with a bastard, no matter how that happened.

The thing is, I want a woman who would want sex to wait, but, the deal's off if she has a kid. A woman with a kid expecting a guy to be celibate with her is like asking a guy to make full payments on a used car in OK condition, but under no circumstances can you go over 40 MPH until he's made payments for one or two years.

> better-than-you attitude
Everyone, in every country is like this. This being purely an Yankee "problem" is truly overblown by self-hating faggots.
Only treacherous leeches don't think their own country, despite it's flaws, is the greatest.

If you're for real, never leave the house.

Why do Americans think they own their country??

What a butterface kek.

What if she was a perfectly nice woman that waited until she was married the first time and he passed away?

It comes from the fact that our country is clearly superior to every other shithole on the planet, this is not necessarily a reason for us to feel superior individually though

John was a pussy...

BUT

Now John is redpilled

unless she's a psychopath john definitely did something for her to go nuts

Why do they always post pictures with their kids? Do they not realize that this is a massive fucking turnoff for most guys?

Wow, if that's real (doubtful) then she's going to Hell. Express Freight. It still reads like a cuck fantasy.

Fake, but too bad there's women like that out there.

No, they don't realize that because it's natural for a woman to hold a child and to want a male around to protect them, but since they're women they cannot compartmentalize dating and family, so there you go.

Then she's an unlucky woman. I don't want someone else's kid.

>implying women have awareness ever

No

This image is online dating in a nutshell. And I've been reading all these articles lately about how online dating favours men, not women. It's some massive conspiracy. All I get is single moms that expect Aryan perfection while being a 7 at best

Why does everyone else think America is the only country on earth? Find me a foreigner without a strong opinion of American politics and culture. Go on. Meanwhile I couldn't tell you shit about Spain, France, or any of those places. Nor do I fucking care.
While you're at it can someone please tell the non Americans to stop claiming that they voted or would never vote for people in our last election? Thanks.

>astronaut
>fireman
>6'5
>make my dreams come true

eat a dick.

You dumb fucking cunt, that is precisely the reason why USA is the most dominant force the world has ever seen. America is the very reason you're sitting there and you typed it this out on a laptop or PC and sent it over the internet. All of this, ALL OF THIS was provided by none other than The land of the free, home of the brave, USA. It's that very attitude that makes them Alphas on the world stage. Don't believe me?
World's reserve currency - American Dollar

World's largest military - USA (outspends the next 14 nation's combined )

World's largest finicial institutions - USA ( Trillions of dollars in assests )

No other country has dominated the world in every sphere as America has.

Largest tech firms - Birthed in USA ( most in silicon valley

Name one film industry other than Hollywood which dominates the entire globe?

Nobody comes even close, lol. Anyone who says otherwise is either jealous or self - loathing.

USA USA USA USA USA USA.

>height doesn't matter

There are 35 year old cunts who post the same shit, too.