Which country has the best cuisine and why is it The United States?

Which country has the best cuisine and why is it The United States?

'murica cuz 'murica

Fuck off Burger!

Indian Food is the best Food.
Also, Superpower 2020

Lol. fuck off

The Japanese, the Turks, the Levantines and the Italians have the best cuisine.

I once ate a burger and nearly puked
Italy by far

>implying you don't eat at mcdonalds fifteen times a week

>porjecting
I haven't been at McFriedshit and stuff since I was drunk in the age of 17, faggot.

>McDonald's
Fucking pleb

America, probably because they have the largest and most diverse population among all developed countries. People from all over the world dream of living in America, and when they get there they bring their cuisines with them. No matter what sort of food you want, you can find a world-class example in NYC.

That said, I'll take a couple slices of New York pizza from some grimy little hovel run by a fat greasy italian slob any day.

McDonald's is not tasty, stupid Burger.
It's just cheap alternative.
And It's not even close to the great Indian food.

This will trigger eurocucks but its true.

no, i only eat it as last resort if there is really nothing else nearby. why go to a mc donalds with their shitty fries with 10k salt on it if you can get the best fries in the world in your local town?

It's America, by far; especially Cajun food.

our bbq as well

Mcfries are wobbly af.
Belgian and Dutch fries are the best in the world tbqh desu senpai

>burgers are ready

America does actually have the best cuisine. The average food out in America is definitely worse than pretty much everywhere else (shit franchise restaurants on every corner), but it has enough unique places to eat to make up for it. In Europe the average food quality is better (you can go to any local place and get a decent meal), but every place pretty much serves the same thing.

those are some cheap ass supermarket fries

We got burgers, hotdogs, Thanksgiving dinner, cornbread, twinkies, donuts, bagels, deep dish pizza, fried chicken, BBQ ribs, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, buffalo wings, tater tots, popcorn, Mac and cheese, San Fran sourdough bread, pot roast,

Besides pizza what do you have that we do not have

YOU CANNOT BEAT US

Mexico and Japan and it isn't close

Yes, but what they have to eat on their average household is inhumane. Like so many others, a problem that can be solved with money.

Daily Reminder:

England has contributed the most to cuisine of any other country.

Suburban America is the peak of human culture.

>europoors never played outside with their neighbors before bicycling down to the loca baseball game to buy tasty snack shack hot dogs with their allowance money

It is NOT the U.S. Too many chemical poisons, drugs, and GMO's to even call it really edible.

Fuck yea I once ate 2 of those and couldn't stand because my stomach hurt.

The burger was invented by a Danish immigrant

I agree, but if your looking for a great culinary experience America is the comfiest.

My uncle is a chef from India. You wanna know the extent of his cooking knowledge? He can deep fry cauliflower and make curry. That's fucking it.

nigga please
>beans on toast