youtube.com/watch?v=AnUPJEs8aWc
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spencer starts at 16:10

Jesus christ that was powerful

He's no adolf.

He's gayer than Milo

Not bad.
Spencer gets alot of flak, people who think he should manage better, or give his money to different things, or go a different direction with his public events. But they seem to forget that he's actually out there, doing shit, holding events, making speeches, helping organizations like Identity Evropa to make a difference in the public eye. Not whining behind a keyboard. He's put everything he has on the line, his very life is in danger by sheer virtue of telling the truth.
It's easy as fuck to criticize, to whine about how you'd do it better. But what are others doing? Whining in a discord server? Voting on change.org things that never go anywhere?
This man has my respect. And until his detractors get off their asses and demonstrate to us all just how dedicated THEY are, he'll keep it.

eli mosely gave a damn good speech

He's a plant.

I find everything he does to be filled with cringe. He's trying to be like a little American Hitler in that speech but he comes off as a stuttering nerd.

Bullshit. After all he's done? If he was a plant he'd be taking a backseat and subtly fucking things up. Not pioneering and demonstrating and being reasonable.
I could see him someday being swayed away from the cause, but as of now his dedication is unquestionable, even if you don't like his methods. Good IS being done, and at any moment another could step up and take his place, his position as a 'leader of the alt right' is hardly set. Why the fuck would the (((elites))) want that?

That certainly was Spencer's best speech. He's not perfect, but he has been learning from his mistakes and improving.

Aren’t these niggers just their own form of utopianism? They do more harm to whites than good. They’re setting us up for the big fuck

eli mosley is bae

>TRS faggots continue to shill
Take your e-celebrity bullshit back to plebbit

Go back to Iron March, muzzie.

Spencer rules, best namefag WN has had in a long time

i like spencer. don't eat your own, that's for leftist cunts.

That actually was way better than expected.

>he fell for the YouTube celebrity meme
Good goy don't you dare dedicate time to your local community! Better to throw your hat into yet another (((national))) movement that ignores the purpose of a republic.

Dedication to your community and support of national movements are not mutually exclusive, faggot.

I prefer Debate Spencer to Speech Spencer.
Either way, whatever shit people want to throw at Spencer, at least he's got the balls and the wherewithal to stand up and do something. Even if he's not the ideal leader, he's likely inspiring someone else to be.

How is Spencer an 'e celeb' when he organizes actual events like speaking at colleges, NPI conference, and demonstrations? He's well known outside of youtube.

Better than the cuck screeching "Shame" at the Jefferson memorial

Yet here we have an internet personality serving as a feel good distraction for the masses, while also serving as the useful idiots the left can lampoon anytime they need to gain control of the public narrative.

The point of focusing on local politics instead of a cult of personality is to decentralize so that propaganda is less effective.
How are they going to label groups that different backgrounds under the same stroke? No, it is much easier to keep the noisy kids around to be used as necessary.

Don't let this FACT of politics get in the way of your LARPing, though. Doing so much to help!

No one will ever come close, but we can try.

Stop shilling this controlled op faggot here please. Its been ongoing since that absolutely ridiculous roman salute media stunt bullshit from the election.

Sorry, I dont speek "faggot".

Yeah, I did like when he wrecked this rabbi: youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw

So he is preaching to the choir as well as providing propoganda ammo for the left. Much good that does.
I swear if the democrats weren't such complete retards they would have control over this nation for years to come.

low tier speaking, but at least someone is speaking.

You sound to me like another of those cucks that talk a big game but never actually do shit, and you feel bad about that, so you make it your goal to tear down others to your level, because seeing people actually progressing reminds you of your own inadequacy.
Just like the lefties.
You want to focus on a different manner of sharing our message, changing our culture? Go for it, man! But let the other ways go forward as well. No need to eat our own.

C O N T R O L L E D
O P P O S I T I O N

such an embarrassing man

He's better than anyone else right now. Saying that he does not push his message into smaller communities is a valid criticism, but that doesn't make him and idiot or an 'e celeb'.

>sharing our message
By alienating the shy with your Nazi antics. What about
>Jewish brainwashing
Do you not understand? You don't break the delusions by telling people everything they have been taught is a lie. They simply ignore you and call you crazy.

What has spenser done besides give the media a face to label all dissenters under? They didn't even need to bring up the Nazi tones you fools did it yourself.
Real organizers are politicking, which requires talking to multiple groups that represent different people.

Post your shit when the faggot does something to be proud of. So far he has done nothing but getting the LARPing fatasses out for the media to further tar and feather.

nobody on here cares about this soccer mom looking cuck

The kikes must've increased his salary.

His only message is white pride. The left has brainwashed people into fearing that, yet he thinks he can start a movement by having it as his single platform.

There are more intelligent ways to push the envelope of the whole race question and JQ. Falling for the same old Jewish tricks, a century old one at that, is doing nothing short of hurting any chance of addressing the JQ in the next decade.

Keep LARPing, though. Whatever makes you happy.

Ohhhhh, I see. You're upset because the media calls us EBIL NAZIS and HUWHITE SUPREEEEMISTS, and you think this could have been avoided. Hate to break it to you, but nope. It was always going to happen. And it will continue.
You gonna roll over and die, or cuck out, subversive Schlomo?

He's completely rebranded it, so that it doesn't have celtic cross face tattoos anymore. Spencer has already surpassed every single white nationalist who has come before him. He's gotten more attention, had larger rallies, and groups that associate with him are the largest.

>walking into the juden trap
Ignorance is bliss.

one of his "events" killed the right's momentum, up to and including the Google diversity fiasco. this idiotic power bottom ruins everything he touches. he would, like his buddy Duke, do the right wing a much greater service by simply killing himself. "AT LEAST HE'S DOING SOMETHING!!!!"..... jfc what he's doing is hugely counterproductive.

and he has done nothing to help those who actually have been hurt or imprisoned during his stunts. his life is not on the line, he is at best a useful idiot and at worst a plant. if he didn't exist the (((media))) would have to invent him.

seriously, do you think anyone is worried about richard fucking spencer? you think he's going to be martyred? you fucking moron

Just as (((planned))). You fucks talk like you don't even know of the Jewish subversion of the 3rd reich.

Learn some history before you repeat it.

Here you have another recent speech

youtube.com/watch?v=AnUPJEs8aWc

I think the shitposts got to him and he started going Fuhrer tier in his speeches

the left would never allow a prissy little dork like this to set their cause back a decade with something stupid like Charlottesville, let alone to try to do it twice. that's why they have been winning since the 60s until Trump showed up. now closet case Spencer is doing his best to undermine MAGA and you call him one of us?

finally someone gets it. spencer is a fucking stooge, he is the big evil nazi boogeyman. all the cucks have to disavow him every time he waddles onto the stage with a fucking plastic torch.

I didn't like that one as much, but his most recent Cville one was really good. It was both inspiring and funny when he mocked the shrieking banshee.

"they're going to call me an evil nazi anyway so i might as well pick up a torch and march, sweat circles rapidly accruing under the armpits of my new brown shirt, to the delight of the media, who will broadcast my antics 24/7 and link it to MAGA, and convince normies that i am, in fact, a massive fucking autist, unamerican, and not to be associated with"

you are the biggest shabbos goy in existence and you don't even realize it

>tiki torch
Nothing screams white nationalism like a cheap plastic torch inspired by Hawaiian traditions.

The jews have to be killing themselves laughing about that part.

Can't argue with these larpers man. Most of these guys don't even know that at this stage in Hitler's rise his main appeal was his ideas on nationalism and economic reforms.

If you only support these ideas just to live in a fantasy world to stave off your eventual suicide, rather than actually trying to build a better future, then please just kill yourself now to save us the trouble of having to gas you.

i'd like to give credit to some deep cover jew for coming up with that, but in reality, no, spencerite WNs really are that fucking stupid and tone deaf that they'd think of it on their own

Spencer is a fag-enabling Zionist on the CIA payroll. Why do you faggots trust him?

Cville was a major victory for recruitment, and the most recent one was a propaganda victory. 'MAGA' only takes us so far.

I mainly comment in hopes of informing them before they get too involved in the LARP. It's really fun to be in a group and do activities, but being conscious of what your group looks like is important.

As is, spensers little crew looks like the fraternity rejects. They call up all of the negative images associated with frats but have none of the redeeming factors (like fucking local community involvement).

Seriously he could take his retards and go volunteer to pick up trash on a road. An hour of work for fuel to beat back the critics is invaluable to a group.

But nah, better keep holding rallies and speeches to only call forth the scary images the media just loves to show everyone.

fringe movements like spencerism attract damaged individuals with little social structure in their lives. he exploits these people.

That's why I bet it's so funny to them. They couldn't have done it better themselves.
The media's wet dream is when a useful idiot has no awareness.

Why do these all start the same way?
The last thread started like this too.

"Look at our guy doing a high energy speech! That is a popular term used on this site, so you know I'm one of you!"
"Hello fellow white nationalists, isn't it great we have an easily identifiable person with lots of faults as the leader of our movement? Being anonymous was gay and for faggots, the alt right and white nationalists, like us, should be easily identifiable. Haha, at least we're doing something!"
"Anyone who disagrees with us White Nationalists, like me, is a shill, I read it on a thread and I know that's how people disagree with others!"

40 slovenly misfits carrying plastic torches around the statue that THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for being covered up is your idea of a propaganda victory? the black guy getting hammered by WNs -he's arrested for assault but you think that photo won't be stripped of its context and used to demonize the ENTIRE right, not just WN gaylords like you, for years to come?

everything spencer touches turns to failure, including your rectum

If a guy like that existed in this day and age, I'm 100% certain we'd be giving him boatloads of shit on this board.

"Anti-white" is exactly the message that needs to get across. There is ample evidence of a big part of the left hating on whites and wanting to take away their good neighborhoods, schools, jobs, and so on, to give to minorities without any merit, often with a "sins of the father are the sins of the son" excuse about supposed past discrimination validating revenge discrimination.
As for whether or not Spencer is good at it, people aren't just going to appear who are the greatest speakers of all time, but working at it will build experience and inspire fresh talent. He can get better at it and others can learn from observing.

Spencer is doing exactly the right thing by continuing to get out there. I still don't fully trust "this movement", but this does seem to be the correct course of action. (((They))) can only call him a crazy nazi extremist for so long before the people realize he's actually a somewhat reasonable guy advocating for legitimate things.

The more people see Spencer IRL the more they'll associate White nationalism with young, well-dressed lads rather than the trailer park (((Neo)))-Nazi/KKK LARPers they were accustomed to.

Discord groups are a real issue on Sup Forums lately. They make a new thread and then link it in their discord so they can be disingenuous and pretend they aren't coming from the same place.

Newfags don't understand how their language and behavior sets them apart from the legitimate culture of Sup Forums.

LARPers never seem to acknowledge that image problems matter, which is an immediate mistake desu. At this rate Spencer's movement will fizzle out, and not soon enough. A far better man is needed to gain any significant traction for this ideology.

If you weren't such a newfag you'd know he coopted that entire movement

He's a fucking boxhead faggot

Nice mental gymnastics shitskin

You have no arguments except crying about spencer because he's winning

>guys, the jews are trying to incite a race war!
>let's help!
Hey rabbi...

>nu-Sup Forums still shilling humpty-dumpty
Reminder usenet is where old Sup Forums is
Retards, Sup Forums is now infested with them along with 3 letter agencys

I's simpler

If you're white - you support Spencer

If you're not - you tell yourself stories about how he's CIA, controlled opposition, faggot, this or that

It's clear he polarized the right to a point where you have to choose: 100% pro-white or enemy

Ok, we'll just ignore all the real problems so we can be BASED magapedes like you.

what does winning look like to you? describe in what way he is winning and what he has won. what tangible gains (other than an HIV positive status) has he made?

>BASED magapedes
As if we needed any more proof that you aren't from here.

Charlottesville is my definition of a real problem - a bunch of manchildren in ill-fitting uniforms carrying plastic torches around looks like ABSOLUTE SHIT to any normal person with family and friends. it attracts only other LARPers.

Thats right goyim, you must hate this damn spencer nazi and put your energy in supporting based trump, yes!

The Jews don't want a race war, they want white capitation.
It's only leftists, magapedes, non-whites, and Iron Memers who shill against Spencer this hard.

Do you honestly believe that he will be Hitler? We are never going to get one when people are raised in such a degenerate society.

everytime someone complains about spencer making anyone look bad it's the fucking trumpflakes who think, their """movement""" is above all, no, fuck off

at least atomwaffles have the decency to just call him a weak cuck

And this is surprising & shocking how?
>inb4 the "everyone hates Spencer" meme
You do realize that most of the Spencer hate is (or atleast was in the beginning) organized shilling, right?
Sure, he does and says stupid things sometimes, but that is no reason to turn on him.
Remember the "Molymeme has a cult" shilling? And the "Lauren Southern is a X" spamming right now? All of it is done by the same group.

The whole "Russia is our friend." chant was a clear tip off, this dude is an agent provocateur. Everyone there is getting used. Enoch is a sad example of a: "Useful Idiot".

Don't forget how they were walked into an organized leftist crowd, yet continue to not understand what's going on.

I feel kind of bad for them.
>jews don't want a race war
Imagine being this much of a goy. Race war is the escape plan designed to cover their crimes. It will be impossible to deal with the JQ if this country becomes embroiled in civil war, and they know that all too well.

No shit, that's why no one is doing umbrella movements anymore. Not every group looked bad there.
That's to make fun of the plebbit cucks you brain dead retard.

Its this 100%

our guy is in the white house, your guy is in the bathhouse

>organized shilling
no, it's redditors who think spencer makes their """movement""" look bad by association or something, just look at a random r/the_dildo thread about spencer - it's exactly the same shit

Whites will easily win a race war, and such an event would expose the Jew even more with racially aware whites being the norm. Why would they want that?

>making fun of plebbit
>with a plebbit meme
How can you be this new.

i would feel bad for them if they showed any sign of learning from their mistakes. they don't, they continually stand on rakes and hurt us all. they are actively damaging

Holy fuck, you people actually l-like Spencer? Even Hitler's probably rolling in his grave now.

your guy is sending 40bn of your parents tax dollars to israel

great! a billion little splinter groups is sure to succeed!

the left has been winning nonstop since the 60s because they have discipline and a united front and because they keep the kooks at the back of the bus. spencer somehow ended up driving the bus and it's retards in every seat

>implying it isn't ironic usage for the purpose of mocking
>implying Sup Forums never makes fun of opposition using their own terminology
You seem to be the new one

>our guy
I don't understand where this even came from. You do know that old Sup Forums knew about Trumps jewish stance and his AIPAC speech proved that. Yeah hes better then the normal neocon/republshithead BUT that doesn't change the fact that its a little late for what he is trying to do. Trump is going to let in thousands of illegals with some kind of amnesty deal you dumb fuck. Jared Taylor even brought this shit up that its good that we are working in that direction but we have anchor baby problem that isn't just gonna go away or even stopped by anyone ever. Keep thinking that will be able to change the massive capitalist establishment the promotes massive immigration and corporations to fuck over white people.

trump has done more to advance american nationalism than every WN in existence combined. i don't care if he can't undo israel policy in his eight years as president. it's just not the top priority right now for anyone except internet misfits (like you)

Wars erase civil crimes with an onslaught of crimes derived from conflict.
War is the breakdown of diplomatic avenues in favor of physical ones. It is the end all choice when powerful groups cannot come to agreements of fundamentals.

War destroys civil order. How are you going to prosecute the juden for their civil crimes if there is no institution to do so under?
Once again you fall into the trap like a good goy.

>spencer somehow ended up driving the bus
So he's a better leader than everyone else? That's what you imply in that.

yeah, DACA is so prowhite

he is just another neocon and with the art of the deal he gaslighted dopes like you that abbandoning all his campaing promises is somehow 14D chess, sad!

Of course he is

You are wrong though it wasn't really Trump himself it was the white population trying to push a some what nationalist candidate. Are you forgetting when Trump said that he was a nationalist and a globalist?
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

Literally started on plebbit. Now you have to go back.

it's a preference cascade -immigration has gone from being a bipartisan consensus to THE major voting issue in two years and it's all because of trump, not Taylor. "oh it's hopeless, utterly hopeless" says Taylor for the 1000000000th time in his career as Trump sends Congress a list of demands that haven't been seen since the 1950s. the window has moved! you think birthright citizenship can't be fixed?

and you think if it does get fixed, Taylor won't be slitting his wrists because it doesn't include forced repatriation?

The Jews don't want whites to wake up, at least not until the demographic cliff is reached. Why do you think they've tried so hard to censor alt right platforms after Cville? Why do you think the state government illegally shutdown the rally? The expulsion of the Jew is more important than punishing him.