I hope the kids grow up to kill you fascist...

I hope the kids grow up to kill you fascist. Thanks for demonstrating your influence in the past two years and pushing the kids toward radicalism.
For every one middle class youth on the spectrum that hangs a kekistan flag, 50 more will be convinced of the need of gallows and gulags. When the neo-liberal dream dissipates do you really think people will retreat to nationalism and traditionalism?That's fucking delusional. Nah my dude, we got em.
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM
>THE KIDS LOVE COMMUNISM

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/J1vcSYp.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

>When the neo-liberal dream dissipates do you really think people will retreat to nationalism and traditionalism?
Makes sense.

Hopes, like Bolshevik scum, die young

>When you're so insecure in your beliefs that you have to repeat it over and over like a fucking child.

International institutions will hold the mold of security upon collapse. I'll cite the concept of Pooled sovereignty to defend my claim. What's backing up your conception? A good romantic feeling about how great a flag is? Some shit story of another soldier who died in imperial vain to uphold national profits? Nationalism is dying, and I hope the kids kill it.

cute...

>i.imgur.com/J1vcSYp.gifv
Not as cute as this handshake, autismo.

That may be true if it wasn't for Muslims
The far-left have no solution on how to deal with Muslims in the likes of France/U.K other than platitudes and wishful optimism
A far-right law and order candidate is bound to win eventually going into the future.

Like Marine Le Pen?

The "far left" = Antifa and 50 spergs on lefty/pol/. Kids don't give a shit about it.

Brexit and Trump would be the only real result trends to imply that 'law and order' is on the rise. Nixon ran on that platform in 1972 in the United States and won EVERY STATE BUT ONE. Today, while the fear is still there, the political weight of law and order doesn't pull the same as opposed to its power back 40/50 years ago. A minor spike in fears of national security are bound to bump these trends. But I guess my point is NOT that it has NO force of influence exist, but rather law and order is a shell of its formal self.

You do realize that people who aren't soft-ass westerners will mop the floor with you larpers and then you'll get all the genocide you wanted and then some? Why even bother with this civil war bullshit in the first place when none of your countries will even be relevant by 2100?

This goes to everyone in this thread.

wrong, I alone while I was in highschool was already learning the policies of the BUF, communism is a joke for the smart while it leads the dimwitted, the smart, strong and proud choose fascism. You won't win.

I can't read the scriptures of ignorance you wrote because of how beautiful that picture is.

Here's why it will never work. As we mature, we embrace more and more the things we're taught when we're young. The ideological pendulum swings as a rebound/ recoil in cycles.
By the time your indoctrinated are old enough to have any power in government, there will be a younger, stronger generation to counter them
This is also why you're failing now.

Have you ever read of Sisyphus? That's you.

Were all Sisyphus, you stupid cunt. Ever read of Camus?

They have always done so in the past. What makes you think they'll embrace the policies of the failed Soviet, Maoist and Khmer revolutions?

Compared to them Pinochet and Mussolini are liberals.

Ironically you killed your chances with all this race shit.

Normally people might be inclined to deal with galloping automation and inequality by kicking back in their easy chair with some Cheetos and Mountain Dew paid courtesy of some welfare bullshit from the capitalist boogeyman's taxes.

Unfortunately though you riled up the darkies so well that the average Joe Sixpack is more afraid of you. Even in absolute poverty he might side with Porky the Capitalist Bastard and fascism, because he knows that at least Porky is merely indifferent to him and doesn't regard him as a class of murdering colonialist privilege cisscum or whatever.

Basically what you did worked TOO well. You were supposed to cause fissures in society that would allow you to jump in and portray yourselves as saviors, not to actually get the normies so frightened that they start the DOTR with you on the end of the R.