Redpill me on bullying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeCMBzlyytE
youtube.com/watch?v=yCJRvKYkFk0
youtube.com/watch?v=jG1h-BAYSbE
youtube.com/watch?v=uGUsv8-uATE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bleach girl makes her comeback

ironic that she rises from the dead just before halloween...

Survival of the fittest, bullying is a measure of fitness.

it's social darwinism, ie, a good thing

how is cyberbullying even real? lol like nigger turn your screen off lmao

plenty of kids get bullied, only retards kill themselves because of it.

I got bullied a couple times in school, each time I stabbed the faggot who was doing it, they cried like a little bitch and left me alone. pretty quickly I became "the dude who will stab you if you fuck with him", it was a pretty good deterrent.

There's bullying and then there's some Scandinavian neckbeard freak who's evil bored and determined enough to blackmail a kid daily and follow her tracks from every school she has to keep relocating to

Bullying is just nature, all it does is force us to be held to a standard dictated by nature. Men should be strong, so they bully the weak to ensure that they make the standard, and if they don't then they do not deserve a place in society.
I was bullied heavily as a child, I would likely be a massive fucking faggot if not for the charity of fists. Women bully women based on beauty, because that is their nature.

is this a reference of some sort or do you have an awful track record with Scandinavians?

I did the same thing. Most kids here would tell you to fight with your fists, like how they do at home with their parents. Only cunts use weapons. That's what they say before they try and choke you over $2.

The only reason we're getting all this 'anti bully' shit is because we let a bunch of fucking pussies grow up coddled as shit.
Back in the 60s and 70s there was some real bullying. Proper bullying, that weeded out the non-hackers who did not pack the gear.

I got bullied a few times in grade school. I noticed a correlation between being getting picked on and being a weirdo. I stopped being a weirdo, and magically i stopped getting buillied. Worked out pretty well I'd say.

More like:
Media reuses dead kid to virtue signal.

>Todd
>5 years ago
fuck where did time go

Feel old yet?

I knew I saved this for a reason. Time flies.

Who got em?

Isn't she that girl who was basically the biggest slut in her school and everyone knew it too?

Been so long i mistook her for Jessi Slaughter

>tfw you wont dun goofed again

Someone give me a quick rundown, what was some of the shit she did? What I remember is
>Cucking some boy's girlfriend.
>Showing off her tits.
What else?

What an ugly fucking slag cunt.

>gf got pissed
>doxxes todd
>Todd get bleached
Pretty much this, F though. Todd dindunuffin roastie gf just got jelly.

She had really cute boobies

>oh no, people might see my naked attractive body

Girls need to grow some balls. When I was middleschool I left my gf for another girl. The ex spread rumours around the entire school saying I had a tiny dick (I'm 7 inches) and I was pretty much made fun of or it was referenced into highschool until my graduation. It was humiliating and very fucking hurtful, and infinitely worse than having nudes exposed unless you have an ugly body as a girl. And I dealt with it. Sure I'm still mentally fucked up from it all, but I never considered suicide

>Jessie slaughter
She's finally 18. Sup Forums fucked her life so hard she's in a wheelchair now. I have nudes of her but you really don't want them.

Speak for yourself user, post 'em.

If people actually let verbal bullying affect them, their mentally weak and probably deserve it.

Different story for physical bullying.

Parents not teaching their kids coping mechanisms are at fault. Schools are for education not social engineering.

jesus christ! It was 5 years ago!

No.

>Different story

Not really.

15 y/o with depression? How about an open discussion about shitty parents?

She was an hero! Case closed.

>Sup Forums
it was Sup Forums as well. Didn't her father an hero'd?

bullying 2d is wrong
3dpd had it coming

Nope, her father had a heart attack

Life isn't fair, you won't get your way in the real world, toughen the fuck up.

He had a heart attack in prison.

I actually felt bad about the dad even back then, glad to see he didnt die lol.

Oh shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SeCMBzlyytE

good riddance

Faker.
Goldbricker.
I bet she walks.

Its a corrective measure to keep you from being a faggot. Efforts to get rid of it will only delay it and when people get bullied for acting like fags they'll be less able to deal with it and kill themselves.

Ppl don't kill themselves due to bullying. Bullying can only contribute to depression. Teaching that suicide is due to bullying is bullshit and overlooks mental illness in favour of social justice faggotry.
Kids need to be bullied. Bullying teaches problem solving skills and how to deal with shitty people on you own. I stood up for my brother his whole life and now he's a NEET snowflake. I'm mentally ill and no shitty words have ever had any effect, only depression.

I was never really bullied by whites. If a kid is tough enough, they'll do shit like spread rumors / talk shit behind their back. Turn their friends against them. That's why kids need to be made aware that fighting words are a thing, and that they don't need to wait until they're punched in the face for "permission" to retaliate.

What everyone is missing is that it's mostly done by shitskin Mexicans and niggers. These people should have absolutely no rights in our countries, just like we don't in theirs.

Okay

> →
Those are some digits

You shoulda just wupped it out and proved em wrong peewee

youtube.com/watch?v=yCJRvKYkFk0

She's legit wheelchair bound. It's been a gradual progression.

Shieeet i talked to her about two-three years ago on Skype.
She looked fucking terrible, but not as fat as in your pic, also seemed like an okay person.
Anyone remembers Flavia by the way?

An attention whore is an attention whore is an attention whore.

She is 100% a faker.

youtube.com/watch?v=jG1h-BAYSbE

that fucking pic sent me to orbit, holy fuck haha.
>a fucking CANE

You should have sent a pic of your dick to everyone.
Unless you are lying and you dont have a 7in dick.

Fuck it. I warned you. I'll bet she smells like regurgitated tuna.

Nah I won in the end, she became a single mom and got incredibly fat.

Fuck man, she looks like a cheap hooker in her late thirties.

Yeah what gives. I have the video somewhere where she fuckes her tranny boy with a strap on. Time flies. :^)
How did she end in a chair?

Consequences will never be the same!

user remove this post

>dat handicapped railing

I don't get why people kill themselves. If you want to kill yourself, then you clearly don't care about the consequences or how it'll affect your loved ones. So why not kill your bullies? If you don't care about anything anymore and are willing to take your own life, then take the lives of the kids who took the piss out of you.

Is this the one that went to the party and fucked everyone in public?

She dun goofed.

What happened to her?

>giving your bullies the sweet release of death
You're a complete idiot.

High School teacher here

Modern bullying is fucking brutal, it's not like when we were kids. Back in the day the losers got pushed around and beat up and and socially ostracized and that was the end of it, but zero-tolerance policies have pretty much eliminated psychical bullying. Now bullying is some nasty social shit.
I've seen kids get their social media accounts stolen one day, and then the next day there's rumors going around that they have an STD, got knocked up, raped a girl, etc. One kid last year got fired from his job because someone stole his phone and sent pictures of dicks to the dude's boss. Kid lives get ruined by this shit.
The concept of bullying is great in the sense of physically dominating the weaker members of the pack and putting them at the bottom on the pecking order, but since they took away the physical aspect shit has gotten out of control.

I'm trying to fap but goddamn, what a dumpsterfire

Positive. I got bullied in the past too.
It helps. It teaches you a couple important things about the world.

She just doesn't like walking.

More like nudes than the story.

Yeah, it's quite literally the only place where you can actually just walk away.

the weak crumbles?
parents should cut internet if the see that brats are weaklings?
parents should teach the words cannot hurt?

Everyone gets bullied, only pussies kill themselves. Bullies should never be charged with fucking manslaughter when a kid kills themself.

this isn't real right? right?!

the meme wars during the election when everyday had a new wikileak and project veritas and hillary convulsing and trump grabbing pussy and Assange getting poisoned by Pamela Lee

HE BACKED TRACED IT FROM THE AFTER LIFE, THE CYBER POLICE IS AFTER YOU NOW

sadly this is a case of i did something bad but i cant take ppl hating on me atleast at first.does ppl in the internet sometimes go to far yes but that does not kill ppl depression and other mental illnes does and ofcourse not being able to handle problems and only to scalate the situacions

Not bad

The whole fight against bullying was an early step in the post modern plan to destroy. Bullying is a form of criticism. Sometimes goes too far but is needed to weed out retarded social behavior among community. So they demonize criticizing people for acting retarded. Sure enough without that you get the whole queer whatever snowflakes who pop up. And now you can't criticize their stupidity without getting called a hateful intolerant bully.

Short version?

Millenials are weak.

>5 years ago
christ

>5 years
wait what?

bullying is okay as long as the victim can't defend themselves. just see /r/incels, /r/niceguys, /r/iamverysmart, and the list goes on and on.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGUsv8-uATE

>2008 was 5 years ago

speaking of who was the girl who hung herself and livestreamed it on facebook?

yentl bergenstein

why the fuck are homeboy's legs so different in size and shape

honestly I thought it was longer

anyone remember brandon crisp? I lived in Wasaga Beach which was 40 minutes from Barrie so it was a story that was close and seeing funny Sup Forums memes about him freezing was hilarious

She had problems in her household and considered herself 'not pretty enough' among other things. I don't remember her name but I don't think it was bullying what got her but the abuse from her mother and step father.