Continuation from last thread, same OP here

Continuation from last thread, same OP here.

strawpoll.me/10846499

All out war. Naegifags, Munakatafags, and even Izuru and Weedmanfags.

Lets fucking go.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32435074
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weedman is a God, can't fucking get killed.

Less than 24h until next episode, post your predictions

Weedman was part of Project Izuru.

I want to hug komaeda kun and tell him that I don't care if his talent is worthless I will always love him regardless
I want to console komaeda kun and make him feel like his life has worth
I want to be komaeda kun's hope
I want komaeda kun to hope inside of me

Izuru will awaken as the God Emperor of Hope's Peak along with Weedman and plan the entirety of DR out.

Nanami destroying Hajime's dick

Don't bring Naegi vs Munakata here please

Let's make a comfy thread for the comfy despair series

QUADS CONFIRM

Despair's not going to be comfy for much longer
they better handle the descent to despair well though, it could be eva tier if done right

Forgive me user.

How comfy is Mikan?

Hajime was Izuru 1.0 but what if there was an Izuru 2.0?

Watch them show that Weedman is the mastermind behind everything.

Weedman was meant to be 2.0. How do you think he dodges bullets?

That's Weedman. His hair says it all.

Kuzuryu completes requirements for being put in main course and joins class 77, where she bullies Koizumi.

Post hoodies.

He's actually lying about the 30% accuracy, and has already seen his own death. So he knows he won't die whatever he does.

Very, post more

>not having twogami have to answer for the fact that he is an imposter and how the rest of the class would respond to that.
>removing Peko's beautiful death scene

you crazy.

30% it's accurate, so he has 70% to survive every time he faces death in different way.

How's this

So basically he's like this when it comes to the future.

>the despair virus was actually a computer virus

fuck I just got that

Mikan is best girl

MUH

Mikan's a piece of shit and we all know it.

More slice of life stuff with the usual DR2 cast. Also Hajime becoming a bit jealous of the main course students to begin his journey into despair.

B-but Kuzuryu's sister...

Do you really think they're going to go straight into the murder without establishing her character and a motive first?

I want Ibuki to bite me

Hope's Peak was an inside job. Izuru and Weedman were responsible.

THIS FUCKING MADNESS

>yfw some incredibly deep backstory about weedman is revealed and that he wanted to get revenge on all of hope since the beginning and that's why he had to repeat a bit so he could get into Junko's class to work with her

He was hidden from existence AFTER he was given the title of "Ultimate Hope"

Tfw he just wants his burger back and the bacstory was a lie made up by the aliens.

Yeah that's not happening

What is your preferred method to distressing Mikan?

Izuru's official SHSL Title is Ultimate Hope

Reminder that 2ch rumors has the 16th seat belonging to Kamukura.

Tell me one good reason why this wouldn't happen to Hajime the moment Mikan and Komaeda woke up.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32435074

Wait but that would make him a main course student right since he has the official SHSL title?

I originally thought he didn't.

It won't be Kamukura. It'll be Hajime himself. That's how Komaeda fails to recognize him later.

Yeah, he goes from a talentless reserve course to the most talented main course.

Mikan is a given but, I don't know if Nagito wants to touch Normie scum unless Hajime kept his Izuru talent.

He chooses to live as Hajime but he's still packing Izuru-tier talent.

No its Kamukura. They didn't mention Hinata but Kamukura.

Even I still don't know how that makes sense but it's what the rumors said.

>Wait but that would make him a main course student right since he has the official SHSL title?

Yes.

Hinata's goal was to be a member of the main course and he willingly took part of the Project to achieve a talent.

Maybe Nagito doesnt recognize Izuru on the boat because of muh longhair?

I don't care what those japs said, it's the same fucking thing we heard weeks ago in the English-speaking fandom. I'm citing my own speculation, as you should have been able to infer from my phrasing and not actually disputing what you wrote. Please, focus less on interpreting what foreigners are saying and more on interpreting your own language!

Huh I see. That's interesting. So I guess if Izuru were to have graduated he'd be a 77th class graduate since I think Hajime enrolled the same time the DR2 cast enrolled

GET for the glory of Weedman?

I see. Then you'd think they'd put him in one of the classes with the DR2 cast to learn new talent.

They did. He's in Class 77 with the DR2 cast.

I want to fuck Naegi

good for you bacon hands

This. He said so himself, that it's his turn to use the one who had used him.

Then what did he use her for? He gained absolutely nothing by letting Junko in the simulation.

When despair side episode air? I´m a bit confused about it.

Weedman is literally based
>survive all killing games
>predict future
>has hot mother who loves him
>saved a hot and rich waifu from a giant robot by outskilling it with his weed predictions
>cucked Kuzuryuu clan and got away with it
>was chosen by alien to meet with them
>recently escaped the third killing game and even yelled at the mastermind telling him to fuck off while dodging the bullets like Neo

>Awakened Super Saiyan Hajime that literally merged with Izuru and became one personality

Entertainment.

Tomorrow.

I want to fuck Naegi's sister.

>gain nothing
He became one with Hajime

Well, this is pretty convincing. It definitely isn't something he could achieve by going through the simulation the way Naegi planned.

He's the mastermind himself, I'm telling you. He predicted everything and is just fucking around right now.

He is? Wonder why Komaeda acts like he didn't know him then.

So does super saiyan Hajime have all the talents of Izuru?

Yeah he does. Hajime's soul, but with Izuru's super fast calculating and analyzing eyes, as well as the Ultimate Talent of having all the talents

1.) Escaped from boredom by going back to being his real self
2.) Forced evolution upon his real self in the sense of Prove to be worth something and defeat her or rot inside that simulation for the rest of eternity
3.) Humiliated Junko by having her lose to not his overpowered side but the seemingly worthless one
4.) Created a somewhat unpredictable situation and thus fun

And they havent left the island because?

Someone posted this last thread
Emails you see in the final chapter of 2
>"We have obtained information by a person who claims to be a survivor of Hope's Peak"
>"There are a total of 15 survivors"
>"We believe we should acquire them and place them in our care as soon as possible"
>"in a worse case scenario we must prevent a repeat of the killing school life"
>"Also, if they are survivors of Hope's Peak, we should expect them to be quite valuable to us."
----------------
>We have finally succeeded in acquiring them and placing them in our care.
>Though they were all dispersed, we were successful in acquiring all 15 of them.
>"It is unknown how they survived the Tragedy"
>"Over the course of our detailed investigation, we have determined that they are the same age as the others."
>"So we have decided to entrust them to the survivors of the killing school life."
>"As for the Remnants of Despair...There are still no solid leads regarding this matter and we have no new information to report."
>We will continue with the investigation. Once they are discovered, we shall eliminate them immediately"

Predicting end game shippings

>Hajime
Initially with Chiaki but ends with Mikan

>Naegi
End with Kyoko safe and sound

>Weedman
With Kanon is she appears or implied with Anahina

>Sonia
Implied Gundham with Kazuichi getting someone else, either Ibuki or Mahiru

>Akane
End with Nekomaru

>Saionji
End with TeruTeru

>Toko
With Komaru

>Byakuya
with weedman's mom

This is only becoming a thing because what's his name is retconning shit.

Thr Higher ups of HPA would "never" want to let their dirty little secret getting involved with people (observing talent or not) who could dig into his history and find out who he originally was.

Because it was their first meeting?

Yeah, also Nanami conveniently showing up through a bug sounds like Kamukura's ultimate good luck.

Play the game

Are you implying Naegi can even compare to Munakata when his height can't even compare to to Kirigiri?

He predicted the day he dies so he knows that nothing, even attack hellicopter can harm him earlier than the exact date it happens. Same with his friends. He already know WHEN they going to die and WHO is going to have kids with WHOME

Chill out Toko.

>literally half of those guys are staying in comas or dying

5'9 vs 6'0

>Inb4 Bacon hands dies at the end of animu

He knows dar more than that, too.

>kazuichi
>with Ibuki

...What? Talk about random.

Wasn't it an Ultimate Talent?

Izuru's talent is basically having every single talent there is to have.

Growing weed. It's not hard .

Makoto his the physical manlet but Munkata is the emotional manlet who has to compensate

A manlet is still a manlet. Munakata can kick Naeg's ass

>Toko
>With Komaru
The only thing on this list that makes sense.

Chisa and Izuru interactions when

>Hajime ends up with Mikan

Yeah you mean the insane bitch in a coma?

Weedman tho, how does that not make sense?

>the shit-flinging fest that have been these last few threads all because of ep.3
What will the future bring but despair? Also I'm sure this was Yu's intended effect.

I wish my man.

Everyone killed by the traitor so far as been suspended in the air, and Kyoko's death visual in the OP is pretty much the easiest one to have suspended in the air
so yeah so far it seems likely that Kyoko's gonna get killed despite being the only DR1 survivor who actually deserves to survive

So why doesn't Yu Narukami use his Persona in this anime? He clearly has opportunities and yet doesn't use it.