BEHOLD

BEHOLD

*THE* WALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeICC5SFpP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalcy_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Foundations need to go even deeper, but so far looks good.

That shit's never going to get built, morons

*sips tea*

>able to withstand 30 min attack
>attacks for 31 min

CHECKMATE DRUMPFY

response times can go up to half an hour.

I don't see how this is economically feasible especially considering that is true. It would also have to be thicker if they want it to withstand 30 minutes of attack.

Wouldn't it be more logical to have a kind of half physical and half technological wall. Something like 2 smaller walls or fences with a no mans land that is monitored with motion sensors and other forms of detection systems.

Something like this?

Where are the solar panels?

Hnnng post walls lads

Yes that seems much more realistic. It would be cheaper to replace sections of fence than it would massive wall sections. Also you can always think of ways to scale higher or dig deeper but I wouldn't expect an illegal to know anything at all about things like motion sensors or thermal/seismic detection systems or how to combat them.

In the trash

Except the next cucked President would just cut border security a bunch and then you're stuck with a bunch of useless fences.

A real wall would last much longer.

How often do you think beaners will be blowing holes in the wall?

You can cut a human sized hole in a fence. How can you make an opening in a concrete wall with a rebar skeleton big enough for a human to get through?

BEHOLD YOUR SHATTERED KING!

and then a hispanic president comes along and tears down the wall and is hailed a hero

acceptable contender. just concerned for material quality and effective function. would prefer a one stage wall, or and integrated progressive entrenchment. progressive to allow an escalation of force as persistence and the general level of shit coming out of Mexico increases until it warrants a full invasion or Mexico resolves its internal issues and the wall become no longer necessary, as effective vetting can occur without physical barriers, which isn't likely.

Small dicks - big wall. #MAGA

I want a 100ft wall not this pathetic 30ft thing

Hurry up

would prefer progressive entrenchment. to provide effective immigration vetting and act to allow an escalation of force before warranting a full invasion.

>Don't know about easement and personal property rights in America...

>fence
No

It comes down to how many people there are to man it in the end so I guess may be right.

What technologies will be implemented with a big wall like in the OP? Will it have methods of detecting underground attempts at entry? How many security features will exist? If a wall is well manned then either of the two would function fine but the dual fence one would be cheaper. If the walls aren't well manned then even if its more expensive a large wall would be better.

We'll be seeing you soon Poland:)

Those are bells and whistles that can be added later on, not part of the wall design.

It's important that the wall itself is strong and imposing. That's what matters the most.

>taking shape
>a 60 mile long wall in one year that nobody paid for except his nonexistent tax returns
>muh mexico will not pay

What if the mexicans starts building a 8 ft underground tunnel?

Build the wall and allow the good illegal immigrants stay. (Ones who have been here 10+ yrs, no prior deportations, no arrest record, kids are citizens) Pass a test, and most of all, make them pay for their paperwork. Half of their money goes towards border security.

Lets get it done.

What technology and lasting funding was provided to the Great Wall of China?

>I don't see how this is economically feasible
It's not. The wall would basically be a trillion fucking dollars when you factor in the infrastructure needed to get it up.

Congress would have to be (even more) retarded to approve that.

>The wall would basically be a trillion fucking dollars

Leave, leaf.

Mexico pays for it by having to take back and keep their parasitic underclass

>trillion fucking dollars
Paid off in 10 years then.

THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT THE EAST GERMANS DID THOUGH, AND THEY WERE EVIL.

WE SHOULD BE BUILDING BRIDGES NOT WALLS

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

DUMP DRUMPF

IT WAS HERRRRRRRRR TURRRRRRRRRRRN

you do realize that most of us travel to the US legally then just never bother to come back?
as for the drugs, you just can't stop the cartels, ok maybe like 1% actually crosses trough the wall

And how long did it take to build the Great Wall of China? How many people manned it? What happened to the unmanned sections? Think on all the answers to these then realise that both walls are incomparable.

I get what you are trying to say however. If Trump doesn't get something up and something big within his term its very likely to be useless.

A much better plan would be for whites to migrate to Mexico and reproduce faster than the mexicans.

I'm sorry, did my facts and rationality hurt your fee fees?

Too bad.

You do realize US economy has raised since trump?

I'm not good at science please help me.

What would stop a Beaner Assault Vehicle like a huge truck just driving to the wall and smashing in to it while the driver bails?

Wouldn't that do enough damage? Truck at 60mph versus wall? It would surely fuck some shit up?

F

Wtf is this shit? I don't understand what the fuck is so difficult. the Chinese and the Romans made walls 100x better over a thousand years ago. Has the human race really become this retarded it's like I'm watching the movie idiocracy and no one can figure out how to build a fucking wall!

Jobs lost in september. Recently labelled a developing nation. Doesnt even mention the wars. Debts

>I'm not good at science please help me.
if you aren't good at science, then mexicans aren't good at using their cognitive ability to problem solve.

the wars obombo started

>Mexicans
>Cognitive ability
I forgot they'd probably have a fucking siesta on the way to the wall

Too expensive when they will just get stopped 100m in.

Muh emails muh hillary muh rocketman muh cancel the iran agreement muh syria muh isis plan

>the side facing the US must blend in with surroundings
lol i love that we don't even have enough respect for the cholo scum to make their side of the wall less of an eye sore. they deserve to see an ugly, imposing wall when they look to the north.

Youve become commies so it doesnt matter

Are you trying to be retarded or did you give up on hiding it?

I like this with the first wall being similar to and have drones along with cameras being on the lookout for illegals.

our police aren't cucks who blow whistles and ask politely for criminals to stop. if a BAV ran into the wall our bloodthirsty border patrol agents would pump thousands of rounds of lead into Paco

>our police aren't cucks who blow whistles and ask politely for criminals to stop.
You don't need to tell me that. I've scared the police away from me. By myself. When there's been two or more of them.

I couldn't even fucking finish the .gif

Somehow, someway, Louisiana hasn't been completely destroyed by illegals

Texas deserves better; Louisianians respect Texans always

Don't forget the solar panels.

YOU TELL EM SOCK KEKA!

>side facing US must blend in

pant the mexican side with american flags

ICE and border agents are hand picked fanatics. I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of them post on Sup Forums and made race war memes. That's not even including the 10,000s that are part of militias that patrol the border just for shits and giggles in order to play military, and legally point guns, and arrest people as civilians.

Don't forget the sauce.

The wall has nothing to do with deportation you dumb cunt

thjat fuckin flagg

ave it

Paint it with awesome depictions of American life without Mexican scum.

We wirr keep out the Mongorians.

You fuckers are stupid, the wall isn't meant to keep anyone out, its purely symbolic, everyone who isn't a mouth breathing idiot knows this.

jesus christ I hate nu Sup Forums so fucking much

t. butthurt mexibean

>the wall isn't meant to keep anyone out, its purely symbolic
what a stupid post. i hope trump restricts visas from central america next you dumb faggot

why can't it look something like pic related?
the wall in the OP just looks bland and boring

They should just have the military or border patrol shoot to kill no questions in certain areas. No need for a wall
And make illegal immigration punishable by death and then give everyone who is illegal a month to move back, everyone after that will immediately be pulled outside to the nearest ditch and receive a quick ghosting

I already sent wall plans to each State's government. You dig a trench past the wall and fill it with cactus or other deterrent plants of that nature. The dirt from the trench is used to fill in the center cavity of the wall (sandwich) as compacted earth like during the times of the Romans. There is more to it. Currently it is for official use only (FOUO), but I'll release everything at the beginning of next year after I send it a copy of it all to the White House.

I'd like to see a wall, just for the hell of it. I mean, for real, I would, I don't fucking care where

So ya

Thought ya

Might like to

Go to the show

the wall is fucking retarded and is easily defeated with ladders and tunnels. besides which it's more dangerous in that it locks us in - we are the prisoners being walled in

>buffer zone

Finally!

not to mention people can swim around it, or the majority of illegal immigrants are people who FLIED into the country and overstayed their visas. did trump forget that airplanes and boats exist?

>30 foot ladder
Good luck sneaking that by border security, Pablo
>digging a 6+ foot hole within an hour
Holy shit you're retarded.

>t. moorkek
he was literally talking about if mexishits try to ram the border wall, and what we do to stop them. Wouldn't expect you to know how to read tho considering arabic is your mother tongue, and your national cuisine is kebab with poo as topping.

>tfw unironically became pink, and couldn't be happier.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeICC5SFpP0

see

>The wall starts like this.
>At the end of his term, Donald appoints a Lord-Commander of the Night's Watch
>1000 years from then, the wall is 60ft high, 20ft deep and patrolled by an army of AI drones.

>look mom, I made the

>meanwhile Americans live under harsh tyranny but can't escape because of said wall

Why would that happen?

Holy shit, its fucking beautiful.

Trump is the most badassed president of all time.

I am so fucking proud to be an American right now.

God bless the USA!

>besides which it's more dangerous in that it locks us in - we are the prisoners being walled in

le 1990s libertarian

>just because it hasn't happened yet means it'll never happen!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalcy_bias

I like the wall that Obama built for Jordan using American taxpayer money.

>fag flag
jokes on you, assclown.

>Claims America lacks infrastructure
Fucking detestable leafs

That's what e-verify is for, my chimichanga enriched friend.

And then he gets shot.

Nope, we already tried an affirmative action presidency. Look where that got us.

Obama also built a wall for Tunisia.

I said WHY WOULD THAT HAPPEN

W H Y.

not "IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN".

It needs some kind of ultrasound emmiting wire (or other cheap device, I'm no engineer) that detects if something relatively big is passing through under the wall. With just one terminal you can detect the exact position of someone trying to dig a tunnel.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never get the nomination
>Trump will never win the general
>Trump will never build a prototype wall
Trump will never build the wall

in 20 years there's going to a documentary on that wall

the talking points are going to be
>how the wall did nothing at all to stop the drug flow
>the level of corruption within the border guard due to the bar for who to hire being laid on the ground
>the jobs "stolen" by illegals that was promised to be returned to americans but were automatized instead
>the overrun budget of the construction and the maintenance
>the abandonment of construction, leaving it unfinished
>the solar panels that only worked 1/5th of the day and had to be replaced very often due to being worn down by sand, and was eventually decommissioned altogether due to budget cuts

the name of the documentary is going to be something ironic like "a great wall" or "the great wall of america"