Brit/pol/: Terminal Cancer edition

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>May set to stay for short-term, reshuffle imminent
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/07/tory-party-reshuffle-conservative-cabinet-may

>Police beg for footage of Natural History Museum "INCIDENT"
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959994/Police-appeal-footage-Natural-History-Museum-crash.html

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

>Poll: Jeremy Corbyn preferred PM to May. Labour gains over Tory
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/89624/shock-poll-finds-voters-back-jeremy

>Former transplant chief says he won't donate organs under 'opt-out' system
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960272/Ex-transplant-chief-says-WON-T-donate-plans-ahead.html

>What really happened at the Tory party conference?
unv.is/inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/whatsapp-groups-next-pm-told-stfu-inside-tory-party-right-now

>Lucas: Britain is boycotting ban on nuclear weapons
unv.is/greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/10/06/caroline-lucas-britains-boycott-of-nuclear-ban-is-scandalous/

>Comittee to examine 'value-for-money' of Hinkley Point
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-accounts-committee/inquiries/parliament-2017/hinkley-point-c-17-19/

>Hitchens: BBC and Tories in bed together, May deserved conference failure
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959468/Peter-Hitchens-says-Theresa-deserved-conference-saga.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/29630717/#29630717
youtube.com/watch?v=WGau8RBMNG8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30487598/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30527325/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30503389/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-10/brexit-threatens-dover-with-massive-traffic-jams
youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/417199/Guidance_on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_v13.pdf
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gun shops uk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271390
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
quran.com/2/191
quran.com/5/33
quran.com/8/12
quran.com/8/67
quran.com/9/5
quran.com/9/29
quran.com/17/16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER TO HIDE AND FILTER ALL TRIPCUNTS.

REMINDER TO NEVER EVER RESPOND TO A TRIPCUNT.

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL AVATARFAGGING FROM THE KNOWN SUSPECTS.

SAVE BRIT/POL/.

Give me a rundown of the LBC interview

Pandering to non-whites, leftists, and a literal dindu.

Wasn't worth listening to.

>I love wogs
>They're being discriminated against EVERY SINGLE DAY
>They need to be paid more, give them more money.
>Everyone is a racist, luckily the tory party will fix that
>vote tory

Is the Quran a good book?

This was a post by Based Triplord WN

May talking about how her government will do everything they can to combat racism and other forms of discrimination. You didn’t miss much, if that is what you’re thinking.

Start buying guns.

Imagine being not only this ignorant, but also this blatantly stupid thinking you couldn't get BTFO in 1 simple search.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/29630717/#29630717
>2 trips
>1 posted a couple of times
>the other less than 10
Tripcunts are a shameless disgrace, half of them are shills who only seek to derail threads.

Ignore all Tripsubhumans.

Like fingernails being drawn across a blackboard. Had to turn it off.

Why don't antifa chimp out here like they do in USA and Germany
I want to see something kick off

No it's extremist content that will be illegal to view soon
Along with all religious texts
And all political biographies, and history books made before 2017
Except the one about Jo cox

We can't afford to not be too careful

>You listened to my suggestion

>literally one thread
Well that's me BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=WGau8RBMNG8

Iain rimming May's arse

>First radio interview out of election time by sitting prime minister since THINGS in 2004

Does anyone know how to remove cumstains from carpet?

Also to add the march starts in Whitechapel not far from brick lane so some pakis might chimp out then

But that's all just Preuße posting to himself

>@144778475

It's been literally 130 days since the last fatal attack lad, get over it, it's not that much of a threat

Fuck u ya wee lazy smelly cunt

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30487598/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30527325/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30503389/

Etc.

Ask your BF to just cum on you back instead and avoid this conundrum in the first place

Problem dear? :)

>U.K.’s Gateway to Europe Braces for 17-Mile Brexit Backup
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-10/brexit-threatens-dover-with-massive-traffic-jams

This isn't project fear, this is project reality. The photo of the trucks lined up on the dual carriageway are hard, nay, impossible to deny. This will happen if there is no deal - it will be a logistical nightmare. Prices on everything will rise. Exports slow to a crawl. As the article states - the clogging of Britain's most essential artery.

Oh god I hope this isn't true

If this is a genuine reason for benefits it would make me sad

Anyone here have experience of a tefal actifry? I want to get one for chips.

Truly insurmountable. Stay remoaning.

Inb4 .22
youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY

How to obtain shotgun:
>apply for shotgun license
>buy shotguns

How to obtain rifles:
>join gun club
>apply for firearms license
>buy rifles

Chapter 13: Good reason to possess a firearm (page 104)
>In general, applicants should be able to demonstrate that they ‘use’ their firearm on a regular, legitimate basis for work, SPORT or LEISURE (including collections or research).
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/417199/Guidance_on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_v13.pdf

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gun shops uk

Is there something missing from the brains of these people?

Believing that a meritocratic society would result in an equal distribution of every segment into every occupation, taxation band or prison cell is one of the most ridiculous notions of the modern age - and one of the easiest to dispel - it's enough to refute it purely by setting it out, yet seems to have the most traction.

I simply refuse to believe that people are that infantile - it's far more likely that everyone knows, deep down, why blacks have a higher unemployment rate than whites. Everyone knows why blacks are in prison more than whites. Everyone knows this - 'to live is to suffer' after all, especially around certain demographics - which makes it all the more laughable and horridly that we are, en-masse marching knowingly towards doom whilst quite aware of it.

>webm

I'm borderline alco and jobless
Is it a good career choice to just go all in on the alcoholism and get bennies then ?

Imagine being so insecure and autistic that you become this enraged by somebody merely having something other than "Anonymous" in the namefield.

That's not my tripcode.

Who wants to talk about Catholicism?

The reason there are so many traffic jams is because there are so many fucking immigrants. When you've got 1.2 million+ of the cunts coming in every single fucking year from the EU, PLUS non-EU immigration, what do you expect?

>NI numbers prompt row over 1.2m EU 'immigration gap'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271390

Imagine being so self absorbed and narcissistic you need to use a name AND a tripcode on an anonymous Laotian Kite making forum despite having nothing original and unique to contribute that would warrant you using one

Insulting me doesn't fix the shitshow that Britain is in.

>user: Oh hi DWP. I have no self-control and an addictive personality. Can I have some money so I can waste my life at the bottom of a bottle, please?

>DWP: Hmm IDK, are you a single mother or an ethnic minority?

>user: No but I am a communist!

>DWP: Why didn't you say so! here are your Corbyn bucks. Party hard comrade!

>user: Lul, viva la revolution comrade, work is for losers. Heu heu, stupid rich people.

You won't get bennies for the alcoholism, but you will be able to go on disability for any depression/anxiety caused by alcohol consumption.

I don't even know who you or that Nadya person are

I think Caesar is more relevant
Why is he not on the image ?

>tells people to filter tripcodes and stop responding to them
>not only does he not filter them, but dedicates his time in every single thread to giving tripcodes attention and validation
Cheers.

I wish all trolling was that easy.

The shitshow is in your mind. There's your red pill for the day. Sort yourself out, low-T beta.

People criticise the tripfags, but anonymous posters are hardly any better.

The absolute best

>it's far more likely that everyone knows, deep down, why blacks have a higher unemployment rate than whites. Everyone knows why blacks are in prison more than whites.
No they don't. It's too late now. People see and meet people like me and think 'oh they're not bad', or they see a rogue nigger and think 'oh it's only a bad few'

No, I did that for half my 20's and it is a waste of a life. Go and get a job and training for some skilled work. Start slow if you have to but do it.

Those things are as bad as welfare. They suck the life out of you if you are on them for any period of time, both ADs and benefits should be short-term temporary measures. Anything more destroys your autonomy and life. Fuck the welfare state and especially fuck drs over prescribing meds and those asshole shrinks who keep themselves in a job by diagnosing every god damn personality trait as a new 'disease' that people use as excuses for avoiding taking responsibility for their own actions.

Cancer.

I've never judged any real person by the colour of their skin desu

It's a mongrel subhuman gets triggered by a superior 100% Northwestern European native episode number 7 gorillion
>Africans know their place
If you show them the way
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
If you are not ready to make some removal - fucking leave this board you absolute cowardly cuckold
They sound a lot like Balkanshits in Germany and Albos in Switzerland. Those groups don't get that they are Turkish cum seed and carry the poison roach mentality, looks and genetics whenever they go

Shut up! Despite throwing massive amounts of welfare at them, giving them a leg up with race specific apprenticeship schemes and diversity quotas, despite it being illegal to discriminate by race, religion and sexuality, despite having it engrained into your mind from the moment you are born that diversity is strength and that we are all equal, despite covering up them filling our white children with black and brown cocks and turning a blind eye, despite being attacked and killed on our own streets by them regularly - despite all this we live in a racist society and attitudes have to change.

I think most people can distinguish between macro scale trends and personal anecdote.

Though now I've just written out I suddenly feel that quite the opposite is true, and personal anecdote masks the macro-scale trends in the minds of 'friendly' individuals - useful idiots. "Mr Patel is a pleasant gent at the corner shop, time to swing open the doors to millions more like him" is a simplified, but accurate, description of the views of these people.

Nor should you. You should not judge individuals, but groups of individuals.

At least I'm not a communist.

>People are surprised that individuals with no attachment to the history, culture, religion, traditions, or institutions of a nation commit disproportionate crime and detract from the effective functioning of society
Why? Surely it's entirely predictable?

wheres that from, Sup Forums?

Is based Aussie Karen user here? I want to send him Karen videos

>144779194
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30487598/
Wow, 4 tripcunts and one of them only posted once to ask a silly question while the rest posted on-topic and didn't wank themselves off all thread. I guess tripniggers that post irrelevant garbage 50 posts per thread and spam catholic/tripnigger memes have always been valued posters afterall.

Let's go. How come Catholic Southern Germany and Austria are top contributors of native on immigrant violence in Western Europe

>/ptg/ memes

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

>Quran 2:191: Kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And disbelief is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more disbelief and worship is for Allah alone.
quran.com/2/191

>Quran 5:33: The penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.
quran.com/5/33

>Quran 8:12: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.
quran.com/8/12

>Quran 8:67: It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah 's enemies] in the land.
quran.com/8/67

>Quran 9:5: Kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush.
quran.com/9/5

>Quran 9:29: Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the infidel tax willingly while they are humbled.
quran.com/9/29

>Quran 17:16: And when we intend to destroy a city, we command its affluent but they defiantly disobey therein; so the word comes into effect upon it, and we destroy it with [complete] destruction.
quran.com/17/16

Shut up you fool
You're just inviting a spam of anti catholic pictures with no actual argument

>destroy it with destruction.

How's uni?

No further argument/comment is required.

Because they're being invaded by literally millions of shitskins.

>I think most people can distinguish between macro scale trends and personal anecdote.
Personal emotion always wins over fact with joe public.

The pictures are the argument.

Don't have time for your kuffar argument rubbish friend

The Holy Quran is perfect. Deal with it.

Nope, equal opportunity is a reality. The outcome is up to them. If they feel like there is prejudice then prove people wrong, show people that their bigotry is not reality. They have failed to do that yet. they use it as an excuse and do not try. Education, hard work and sacrifice will pay off if you are willing to dedicate years of your life towards it. No such thing as an easy ride.

Is sexual intercourse degenerate?

This country is dead.

please fuck off you tripnigger.

Go back to talking about football you black waste of space.

Outside of marriage, yes
Outside of a committed long term relationship, doubly yes

The irony of your pic is that you would need a magician to create the free money and food.