Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/354718-mensa-offers-to-host-iq-test-for-trump-and-tillerson
The retard is retatded

>Mensa
Everyone is 140+ iq in mensa. The financial dues they pay to be a member says so.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak"

The goyim know, shut it down!

Uranium sounds scary.

He will score lower than avg(100)

Digits

Bad things for sure

Speak to your audience. If I want details on what uranium is used for, I'll ask. He wasn't giving a uranium lecture, he was discussing policy blunders.

Two corinthians

Digits and he btfos the leftist brainlets

IQ tests aren't tests based on memorization of pop culture. 2nd Corinthians is like being able to name the band members of nsync

>Everyone is 140+ iq in mensa. The financial dues they pay to be a member says so.
the official requirement is to be within the top 2 percentile of the population. by the scale mensa uses, that is 130+
>mensafag

I want to put uranium in Uranus.

>retated

It depends on the test, first google it ranges 132-148 based on whose test you took.
>t. Totally not salty about missing it by 3 points

>results come back
>both above 140

Digits and he scores above 200

They won’t do it but they should. Would at least prove Trump is a man of the people. Tillerson is probably over 140.

oh shit

>tfw no one around to confirm your digits

Confirmed.

Please make it happen, I can't get enough of this reality TV meme-presidency, inject that shit into my bloodstream fäm

Trump confirmed super genius. Digits say so

witnessed

Why bother? Trump already proved his intelligence as a leader by making Kim and Putin look like little bitches, yesterday.

The people demand an IQ test

IQs do fluctuate, vary from test to test, etc. I tested at 156 when I was a kid. Parents freaked out, kept me in normie school, all that jazz. Took another test in high school and tested at a 130-something. Not really sure why Mensa is baiting our president with an IQ test, other than to host a nice little "gotcha!" game.

>hurrrrr he won't take the test cuz he skurt lied about his IQ
>BAHAHAHA HE TOOK OUR TEST HE IS 80 IQ LULULULUL HE HAS NUCULAR CLOUDS IMPEEEEECH

If you watch interviews from like 20-30 years ago he actually seems super sharp and well read, either he's pretending to be retarded or his intellect deteriorated with age

It's 2 standard deviations above average, so depending on the scale used 130+, 148+ etc
I'm pretty sure Trump is somewhere around that level. Meaning really smart, but not genius level.

Digits and his score his exactly 145

>he intentionally scores zero points on every answer
>and then claims test was rigged
>so he can bait the media into another news cycle

huehuehue
I have an Aunt who is in Mensa and never shuts the fuck up about it.
She's a total fucking moron too.

>giving a 70 year old man an IQ test.
>Thinking the number is meaningful

IQ is pretty meaningless. Tyrone from Zimbabwe in the hood accomplishes more in drug deals and shooting niggas than Beatrice does in her accounting job.

He is just appealing to his main audience. Remember that he knows show business like no one else.

Trump is an extreme present hedonist, a sociopath, a malignant narcissist, borderline on the bipolar spectrum, a hypomanic, suffering from delusional disorder and is cognitively impaired.

Please take the IQ test, Donald. What is he so afraid of?

Digits and his score is below 90

Trump will score 87 and call it fake news.

His greatest weapon is that people underestimate him. Why change that? He gets what he wants in the end by making sure his opposition never takes him seriously.

Checked

"Look, okay, Mensa? Don't get me started- frankly I'm smarter than Mensa, everybody knows it. Mensa is, they're losers, they're haters, they're not smart like me. They're not smart. So- And I've been saying this, for years I've been saying this, if I was a liberal- Okay, if I was a Democrat Mensa wouldn't even- But a Republican? When you're a Republican, boy, they do a number. I don't think, you know, it wouldn't be fair, they don't like to say this but it's very unfair. IQ tests are very unfair and, frankly, I have a high IQ, one of the highest actually, but it's not- CNN, they won't even talk about it. CNN said we couldn't win, right? 'He has no path' they said 'Trump has no path' but then we did it, then I won! So I don't know, I'll have an announcement about that in about two weeks, maybe Monday."

>mensa
>bunch of kikes telling and reassuring each other that theyre smart
Whats funny is someone who is a genius but also dyslexic could come off as illiterate to someone stupid enough to rely on someone elses set standard that they are unable to verify themselves.

I know a guy who's part of Mega IQ Society with a score of 190 (he's probably legit, sent him the allegedly Danish test and he shredded it apart in 5.5 minutes and he described how he got the results in detail) and he called Mensa "silly little pseudo-intellectual group."

lol