Is this true, Sup Forums?

Is this true, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bwgoIUkrBs
independent.co.uk/voices/world-menstrual-hygiene-day-first-hand-account-nepal-menstrual-huts-death-confinement-a7752951.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It must be, I keep coming back to pol

No

Yes
Mental issues are a thing

You see this with a lot of Aboriginal families in Australia.
It's absolute insanity.

That being said, there was a couple I met years ago, two africans, he'd beat on his wife, and his wife would layer on the makeup or wear long sleeved clothes when this happened to cover it up. I couldn't help thinking if it was my sister I'd want to do something, so I said something to her, she told me she liked it and it got her off. Biggest what the fuck moment ever.

Women are that dumb

Fpbp

Women have a slave/dog brain that why they're nazis when the society is nazi and marxists when the society is marxist.

lol

>are women retarded?
Yes, they are.

Purple pilled faggot. What is there not to understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=8bwgoIUkrBs
Take the respect-for-women pill

My father once pulled a gun on my mother and when the cops showed up he had the gun in his hand as he talked to them through the door, ready to shoot everyone involved if she called for help or they tried to come in.

Does your mother is also your aunt ?

Get that hot head out of there!

The first two panels maybe but they would still take him away even if she didn't want them to.

Women love aggressive masculine men. Look at Sweden and the love affair the feminist government has with immigrants form the Middle East and Africa.
Too bad these men make for bad fathers and husbands.

Do you respect women in Nepal?

We have low IQ niggers who get drunk and beat their wives and children. Women are treated as 2nd class citizens here in many villages and even in some communities in the cities. After all this is a 3rd world shithole.

Sounds to me like you do in fact respect women.

independent.co.uk/voices/world-menstrual-hygiene-day-first-hand-account-nepal-menstrual-huts-death-confinement-a7752951.html

women are niggers of the species

>Posting polish whore
Cuckoldry and racemixing is an American thing. Nice projection tho.

Sweden.. do NOT EVEN TRY to defend your degenerate heritage hating country.

Shame, the one in the middle looks cute, maybe I can show her some respect and set her back on the straight an narrow.

What's a murst

Some people live in an abuse relation because they cant handle being alone.

Many such cases, yes. Whole religion as an example.

Aggressive behavior is one of the most sexually attractive traits that most women find in a man.

Debate me niggers.

Sounds pretty decent desu, you give your women a week off work & chores every month.

Absolutely true throughout the world.

Domestic violence is the worst thing for law enforcement. They might be trying to kill each other, but as soon as LE show up, they'll unite against the officers.

Worse, the women often beg not to arrest the man even if she has an eye hanging out of her head. But if you leave them behind, they'll just go back to fighting or beating the hell out of each other. That's why process has been changed in so many places, and the man always spends the night under arrest. Usually the women won't press charges, which is also why the process has been changed to auto-charge. Just making the call fucks the man.

Note--- even if Law Enforcement find that the man is totally passive, and the wife has been cutting off his fingers, he goes to jail for domestic violence. Process over reality, all to protect the women getting the shit kicked out of them but are too afraid of being alone or that in 3 months or 3 years when he finally returns, he'll kill her.

>What's a murst

Swedish???

a doomsday device.

These are prostitutes, user. You can probably respect her for $150 an hour.

Picture says it all, doesn't it?