How can a ruling monarch be so slutty? What a disgrace to her nation, she should hang

How can a ruling monarch be so slutty? What a disgrace to her nation, she should hang.

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-18/rie-kugimiya-records-audiobook-for-familiar-of-zero-light-novel/.104440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

scenes like this remind me of how little to no action I get in my life

Isn't that the NTR bitch queen? Fuck her.

>wanting to apply rules of the peasantry to the ruling monarch

Just look at this filthy commie.

Worst part is that she's a fucking coward doung it behind her best friend's back. If she was a true Queen she should request his dick by royal decrete like a boss.

Her majesty and nobles can do as they please.
Such petty rules only apply to the pleb.

She was always a bitch. Didn't Louise say she always used to take her toys and throw them out when she was done?

Who cares? You should only watch for Louise anyway.

>should only watch for worst girl
AYYYYYY LMAO

Pffffft

Would fug. Better than Louise anyway

Bow to your Queen, pleb!

did somebody say ayys?

who cares, faggot get his hands on a fuckin Jet, and he blew it up, instead of the fuckin Zero.

I dropped this show around episode 10 or 11 of the first season when the Mc was getting ntr'd by Louise with the old guy. Does it get better?

>Louise
I want plebians to leave nobles only

Siesta was so good in season one. After that the author just made her a raging slut.

Ruined a perfectly good maid.

I'd say season 2 is the best one of the series but prepare for a feels trip

Is that the season where they kiss on the boat and Louise goes "hontoni hontoni" in her cute voice

nope I won't spoil it just watch it, but be aware the best episodes come in half-way to the end of the season

And that's bad because?

Sluts are the future.

I hate these shitty harem shows that only have progression in the last episode and then return everything to default with the next season

She had an actual personality. And a likable one at that. It was probabbly sabotagging because S1 Siesta was strong believable rival for Louise but they made her a horny bitch ensuring she won't ever be taken as a serious threat.

Siesta even had a nice mini arc when she was bought by that old guy. Way to waste a good chatacter.

this even worth watching?

Katerine the great from Russia had sex with a horse. Well several of them at the same time and she still is considered great.

Casually and without any high expectations. Season 1 had a couple good moments. Season 2 pick it up surprisingly well (except for the aformentioned bitchification if the maid) while Season 3 is all around garbage. There's a fourth season but i stopped caring so i don't know about that.

Pretty much everything after season 1 is shit honestly. I don't understand how this series could do such a 180.

It's just me or ZnT's plot revolves around shitting on Louise as much as possible and then compensating for it with a flimsy manufacturated "happy ending".

What upset me the most about this show was that it was pretty clearly established after the first season that Saito and Louis were a couple, yet Saito ducked around the next three seasons. Pretty much deserved all of Louis's Tsun Tsun.

I would like to see an anime where this happens and the boy actually gets dumped for being a cheating piece of shit.

Watch the second season. The first is good, the second is excellent, the third and fourth are bad.

School Days.

Needless to say it didn't lasted.

She knows what she likes

>Saito
>cheating piece of shit

Chose one. While he remained faithful to Louise, she was kissing a lesbian knight.

>Katerine the great from Russia had sex with a horse

False.
europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm

It isn't.

I preferred her cousin, though.

Her country is pretty much a big joke, so it's all right.

Reminder that Louise was such shit the author was struck dead by divine retribution.

And then you rememebr he was magically lobotomized for half the series only to develop stockholm syndrome.

That counts within the "shitting on Louise" part. You see, she gets mocked by the people she would like to get praised by amd gets wooed by all kinds of disgisting, abusive people like her creep as fuck fiance, dirty old men, evil chicks who lick her face, etc...

No wonder she's clingy to a piece of shit like Saito. He's the closest she could get to a normal relationship in that conspiring fucked up universe.

I would have fugged both slut queen and whore maid.

Its a harem anime.

He should have picked Siesta as the first girl so he could actually have a harem instead of being Louise's bitch.

Such a fucking satisfying moment.

Fuck that piece of shit queen

10/10 would have her clean my knob

This show pissed me off. The royal guards had pistols so obviously the concept isn't foreign to them, yet a .45 was still treated like some sacred artifact

My nigger

>Make an interesting story that despite generic selfinsert mc with a harem still manages to have interesting characters and bearable plot that isn't set in some shitty fucking DQ or something world
>Everything is ruined by absolutely fucking terrible anime adaptation

The worst part is that Siesta still fucking hangs around in the LN anyway!
SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!
Overall? Probably not
Do you like Rie and are willing to watch regardless of quality? Yeah, go right ahead.

I'm torn because this series has some decent parts to it, but gets muddled by the harem elements. The LN isn't that bad in this regard, but the anime takes that shit and runs all the way home with it.

In short, this series sucks, but I can't get enough of it.

I never felt like Saito, while not an extremely developed character, felt like a self-insert

That being said, if I won the lottery, I'd throw money at a more faithful adaption
.....and smut of Louise.
They were flintlocks, weren't they? That's a world of difference, ain't it?

The sluttiest and best monarch who is also best female in the series.

Can't spell Henrietta without NTR.

I love Louise!

She's perfect

>Sup Forums hates NTR
>Sup Forums liked Henrietta

Explain

When was this? I don't rememburr.

She pulled it off right.

She is not a cuck who allows the main heroine to win just because.

In actuality, the real Princess was stolen at birth, and the only substitute they could find in time was a whore's get.

She's just doing what she was born to do.

are those crotchless panties?

>Husbando is killed
>proceed to try to fuck your best friend's man
I wish there were more harem members like Henrietta. Having the harem be all buddy buddy gets boring.

>I wish there were more harem members like Henrietta. Having the harem be all buddy buddy gets boring.
This.

What I hate from harems series is that every fucking time the other heroines, even the rivals step aside to leave the open path to the heroine for cheap excuses.

Henrietta and Siesta were my favorites. I was disappointed that they both were very-much downgraded in terms of screentime after the second season.

It's the royal seal.

we need moar of that part.

At the end Noboru Yamaguchi deserved to die

Saito you Fucking Idiot choosing louise (WORST GIRL EVAH) instead Henrietta or Siesta
He not deserve respect and credibility

> Not impregnating Henrietta and Charlotte with sons, marking the thrones of Halkeginia with the new House of Hiiraga.
> Not wanting to create a Habspurg situation
> Marrying the heir to a mere Duchy.

It's like Saito doesn't even CKII.

I'm slightly conflicted about Louise because while she's orders of magnitude better in the LN, she is still probably the least engaging character in the cast. Everyone from Saito to Henrietta to Guiche is off having all these interesting character arcs and growth, and she kinda just coasts along as the emotionally-frail burden that everyone needs to baby.

Around the Albion war, she looked like the most mature one between her and Saito since she understood the reality of war better than him. Fast forward a couple of story arcs and Saito is the one carefully minding the war concerns while she helps kickstarts a crusade because she didn't think an emotion-driven decision through.

Have there been any news of the final volumes? Someone was picked to finish them based on the author's notes, wasn't there?

>I never felt like Saito, while not an extremely developed character, felt like a self-insert
Are you kidding I remember in the LN he would always say shit like "I just want to go home and have some of my moms miso soup" or something to that effect, we know nothing about what his life was like on earth other then he does very generic Japanese things. That being said a self insert from 2004 is almost like a character study compared to the ones today.

They may have been flintlocks but the concept of firearms is still there. At most they should have seen it as a super advanced version. Not some magical item like the Staff of Destruction/AT4

The 21st came out this summer but seeing as the 19th and 20th are still untranslated you won't be reading it anytime soon unless you speak Japanese.

>constantly lusting over sluts
>faithful

>At most they should have seen it as a super advanced version. Not some magical item
Why wouldn't they when almost all the technologically in there world is powered by magic?

As a matter of fact I do. Do you have any idea where I can find raws?

If I tell you will you translate them?

fuck you gross louise faggot shitty

Remember to sage, report and ignore ESL posters.

"choosing" is a strong word. The fucker treats Louise as his on and off easy fuck. Going after other bitches when he feels like and cooking some half-assed apology/scolding when he wants her attention back. What a scumbag.

Read volume 18, chapter 1. Saito's cheating and betraying Louise so many times is something Saito himself admired and beat himself over after it reached a boiling point. But like a couple, Louise and Saito get pass it and become stronger and close after they tackled the problem instead of trivializing.

Louise is mai waifu.

This.
I don't know if the LNs are different, since I'm an anime only faggot, but Saito is really fucking insufferable in the later seasons. I'm certain the only ones who defend him are dub babies who only watched the first season or people who simply dropped it too early.

Louise is justified and does nothing wrong.

Except the firearms, which are bog standard boom boom sticks

>I want to live...

Never forget ;_;

>final volume 2017
But the anime already spoiled the ending years ago right?

Not really the anime actually left out several major plot points from the LNs **ie Tabitha's evil twin**

>main heroine so cancerous it killed her author.

Noboru lives on in our hearts and in the legacy he left behind!.

The demand is such it's the first time a dead LN author will have his unfinished work completed by another author. To see a proper end to the novels is the hope and dream of all fans, and this time it was realized.

ESL-kun is technically one poster. Just saying.

I weeped like a faggot when her beloved prince had died and that was done just so she could join the MC harem. I'm still mad. Fucking slut it wasn't even a week after that when she made a move on MC.

Wasn't it anime original?

We don't know exactly. It can be said that the ending of S4 is what the author intended direction-wise. That's because the author was working with the staff for S4. 8 volumes had to be squeezed into 12 episodes, so a ton of things was omitted, compressed, and altered. Note that when S4 was being produced, the novels were only up to volume 20. The author had to create the storyboard for the last two volumes that he intended to write while he helped out with S4.

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-18/rie-kugimiya-records-audiobook-for-familiar-of-zero-light-novel/.104440

We need a hero who will rip this.