You can't make this shit up

You can't make this shit up.

Shaftfags will defend this

>Banana chair is gone

ITS DEEP OK

What, you didn't like those old Max Fleischer cartoons with the creepy live-action backgrounds?

Ribbons is a better villain than Snake.

That's a nice ass bedroom.

>Fall 2016 Shaft vs. KyoAni thread has been ruined
>better open up a new front for the fake studiowars

Are you complaining about an obviously stylistic choice?

Both look pretty nice.

How the mighty have fallen.

It takes place before he bought the banana chair

Shaft looks better.

Left looks realer than real life. :^)

>takes a photo of a room
>filters it
>done
Nice work.

It's closer to the canon of the books now, in which his room was tidy and bland, like a hotel room.

That doesn't apply to either of them.

Left looks like it was made using sketch up & vray

It's not realistic so it's bad
>>>/reddit/

This is why other studios want to be like KyoAni and not Shaft

I guess your favorite character design are from code geass

What are your opinions on SHAFT's tools of trade

Is everything giant because araragi is manlet or world famous shaft production quality?

Not being realistic isn't an inherent flaw in illustration. Explain why it's bad instead.

Great Shaft quality compared to shit-tire Kyoani quality?

>Shitty and cheap adobe effects which a child can by kyoanus
Vs
>Daring new art style experiment which has a unique look.

Kyoanuses show looks objectively plastic and shit while SHAFTs divides people opinions like all new artistic experiments

>Cherrypicking

>Shaft
>clear and clean style

>Kyoanus
>bloom effect coming out of the ass

This is easily the most autistic thing I've ever seen. And I look in the mirror every day.

>the least
fix

Kizu screenshot of like the best animation cut.

implying its bad.

It's a stylistic choice, the minimalistic style puts more focus on characters and is more "comfortable" for the eyes. Same reason as why Kubo doesn't draw backgrounds.
Oda draws like every shit detail, but that doesn't necessarily make him the better artist.

Who complains about anime not being realistic? Anime characters are designed to look cute, that means making their heads a bit bigger to look more childlike. Also, try comparing this to western animation in terms of quality and detail.
I know I'm falling for shitty bait, but you should still kill yourself for even thinking something like this.

Haven't seen this in quite some time. Still hilarious.

People like to complain when character art and the backgrounds "clash" but there's something I really like about that contrast.
Same goes for some of the scenes in Hibike of course.

I prefer Shaft, their backgrounds aren't forced.

> forced backgrounds

>it's another SHAFT < Kyoani falseflag thread

Kizu's character animations were on a different level to anything else this year.

>details actually drawn in
Anyone who has seen any shaft show knows that this is not true and that in an overlayed pattern on the fabric. You can even see how the flower jumps from the arm to her tit. And anyone who has seen a KyoAni show knows that they do draw the patterns on the fabric by hand. Also, the clothes in Kizu are way, way less detailed than Ritsu's clothes there.
>b-but it's stylistic choice!
So it K-on!'s

They have different art style, but yeah I agree.

oh man, I love this joke

I like shaft one much more here

Shaft could never beat KyoAni in animation and now it turns out they weren't beating them in making money either.

I think it's safe to say KyoAni has won for good and are just doing victory laps around Shaft now.

Isn't it sad how the Kyoanifags need to start shit with other studios to get some attention because their shows move between mediocre and bad?

Meanwhile studios like Shaft, Mappa or even Bones operate on a creative level.

I'm kyoani fag and I will defend this.

>kyoani
>anime for mainstream audience
>making more money
ye, I wonder why

DELTE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

Stay tuned for Madhouse vs. Kyoani thread in two days, and then Bones vs. Kyoani before cycling back to Shaft vs. Kyoani.
And it's never Sunrise vs. Kyoani. So boring.

I for once would love to see underdog-fights, like for example Gokumi vs. Millepensee.
Or outliers like Silver Link vs. Doga kobo.

KyoAni doesn't make mainstream anime.

The only studios which doing it this year are Shaft and Mappa.

KyoAni has always been late night and otakuish

If I had that attitude and mindset while entering into the industry, I might as well not go.

You know nothing John Doe.

Explain this, SHAFTshitters.

>Also, try comparing this to western animation in terms of quality and detail.
Please tell me more

SHAFT more like RECYCLE EVERYTHING

>making a billion seasons of the only show they can sell
>and then copying that directing style to every show aniplex forces them to do because they think that is what makes monogatari sell
very creative

Damn. I hate Kizumonogatari now.

Hibike is a show airing and gatari is a film retard.
Obviously gatari would look better, they had more time and no preasure fuckign autist

It's not their fault, Aniplex didn't give them enough budget or time

>Tamako Market, Musaigen, K-On, Hibike are less mainstream than Madoka, Monogatari, Zetsubou

Ok

Finish a long novel series is a bad thing... okay.

>Console warriors get into anime the thread

Whatever dude

What is Aesthetic?

I don't think you know what mainstream means

3lion and In this corner of this world are indeed mainstream.

In popularity It goes like this
Monogatari > K-ON! = Madoka > Hibike > Tamako Market > SZS > Phantom World

>>Daring new art style experiment which has a unique look.
When Pierrot+ did the same with Re-Kan people shat on it constantly.
But when Shaft does it it's okay.

When you stretch a single novel into a movie trilogy when the content doesn't warrant it just so you can milk more money from the fans, yeah it is bad. Nice move, Aniplex.

Re-Kan looked like shit though

It didn't even made 1 billion in the box office, and people will keep losing interest, the third one will probably not even make 500 million. Aniplex shot themselves in the foot.

Madoka is more popular than Monogatari.
Plenty of normalfags watched Madoka as their first anim.

That's precisely what I'm talking about.

why did he barricade his windows? so that sluts don't break in?

Do you want to compare details from a KyoAni show that didn't air 4 years before Nisemonogatari? Or are you afraid of putting it next to Hyouka and Chuuni, which are from the same year?

If you honestly think Monogatari looks nearly as bad as Re-Kan then you are obviously blind.

Good argument, I'm totally convinced by that.

SZS has nothing to do with Madoka, and Madoka is totally different than Monogatari, meanwhile Kyoani is putting out safe-money shows, all include moe and sol, since they are the most wide-spread, aka mainstream.

Someone spoonfeed me a webm of this shit in motion. Considering canceling my preorder right now.

It usually does.

Actually yeah. Fucking loved Code Geass designs.

>Shaft movie doesn't even have complex lighting

Wow, you're so convincing me. First, you said Tamako Market and Phantom World are mainstream. Now, you're saying SZS, Madoka, and Monogatari are not similar at all. While implying Phantom World and Keion, or Hibike and Tamako Market, are the exact same shows.

If only any of these claims were remotely true, maybe I'd be more convinced.

>And I look in the mirror every day

You guys are retarded

is that a double wide barcelona?

Why does she have highlights in her face if the sun is behind her?

>While implying Phantom World and Keion, or Hibike and Tamako Market, are the exact same shows.

Dunno if bait or just terrible reading comprehension. Quote the part where I said that.

Cat is made for breeding in Kizu.

>directed by J.J. Abrams

They both look like shit.

>You will never live in a world designed by Shaft

And this is why KyoAni will never reach Shaft. KyoAnugs simply isn't deep enough.

this series is so dumb

>the age of actually drawing environment is over so they can run shitty filters over actual pictures

This is why anime is dead.

>screencap from a series where a girl murders people because she has appendicitis

KyoAni background waifus > Shaft background waifus. Mainly because SHAFT doesn't even draw background characters at all.

this isn't one of those memes making fun of Nasu's writing, is it

>Not enough time
Wasn't this movie scheduled to come out 5 years ago?

Monogatari is about people talking much where visuals are irrelevant. Add cheap fanservice & "her boobs moving too much.webm" looks fucking stupid.