Anyone else miss water time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXtAXA1gZ7Y
mediafire.com/download/699acctma9at48z/High Speed! Movie.srt
my.mixtape.moe/xprret.png
aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/148052277316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every year ;_;

Why can't kyoani make more SOL with cute boys?

Makoto best boy. I miss him.

I don't think it sold well...

I wish they were girls so I could watch it.

It's their best selling show since K-On.

You kind of fucked up not using Free in the title. But yeah, I miss having cute boys doing cute swim things every week.
I have hope for the future and the events, though.

The anime was a best seller, and the movie underperformed on theaters (as everyone except KyoAni expected) but sold well anyways.

I feel you, user.

Oh, wow I'm out of the loop. Thats fantastic it sold great! Hopefully Kyoani has another cute boys doing cute things show lined up.

I need more Rin in my life.

I liked the show (animation quality was incredibly high) but this anime is marine corps level gay. As in, guys doing the gayest shit imaginable without anyone actually doing anything sexual.

I wonder if this is how women feel watching anime. Girls grab each others tits in the hot spring, sleeping together, etc. but nothing overtly sexual. Shows like this are very confusing to us straights...

>Oh, wow I'm out of the loop.
Did you at least heard of the event next year?

Are there non-chink subs for High Speed yet?

Nope. Only chink hardsubs so far.

I need more firefighter Makoto in my life.
I wish they'd do OVAs with the alternate universe of Future Fish, instead of just some cheap fanfic stories and the corresponding drama CDs.

Eh, I've seen gayer.

no, I haven't. What event?

Yes.

Completely agree. Could you imagine seeing Rin and Makoto interacting during emergency calls? It practically writes itself.

youtu.be/ZXtAXA1gZ7Y

It would be a nice way to have more with the same characters without ignoring the ending of season 2. Though it does ignore the whole swimming aspect of the series.

You mean Gay Swimming?
No, not really.

>youtu.be/ZXtAXA1gZ7Y
wow, neat. So a tv series based on starting days? That would ignore the last two tv series?

Makoto > Sousuke > Nagisa > Rei > Rin > Haruka
And MakoHaru > RinHaru
Fight me

So, you like Haru the least but like Haru pairings the most?

>So a tv series based on starting days? That would ignore the last two tv series?
What? No. What are you even talking about?

With no Nagisa or Rei I didn't really know what I was watching...

I almost agree with it all.
Makoto = Sousuke > Nagisa = Rei > Rin = Haruka (after S1) > Momotarou = Nitori
>Fight me
You are looking for a fight in the wrong place, m8.

>make a show about cute boys doing cute things
>Fill it with pointless drama
>create the perfect 2nd season
>have characters regress just for the sake of drama

Why must you do this Kyoani?

Very much so. I'll never get this attached to another anime again. ;_;

>high speed free
Oh shit, has the movie finally been subbed?

This. I'm sure they can think of some other excuse to make them shirtless too.

See

>I'll never get this attached to another anime again.
Neither will I. Which is a little sad because I know it's far from perfect, but still got me absolutely involved.

Fuck me.

>It's their best selling show since K-On.
Never forget.

>The anime was a best seller, and the movie underperformed on theaters (as everyone except KyoAni expected) but sold well anyways.

Don't forget all the money the made with LN/Audio CD/Merchandises. Free literally exploded into a pile of money.

This. He and Rei were the best things about the show. But not good enough for me to see it again. The show just wasn't all that good, as pretty as it was.

>PLEASE FREE! FLOP PLEASE FREE! FLOP PLEASE FREE! FLOP PLEASE FREE! FLOP PLEASE FREE! FLOP

I'm timing and translating (as much as I can) as practice. If nothing comes out by the time I'm done, I could post the incomplete .ass here (or ghost).

You can use it with the Chinese version, with a black box to overlap the hardsubs (pic related). Of course, better translations are welcome. There's lots of lines I don't get (the "???" ones). Specially from Asahi who talks all weird and Ikuya who mumbles. Still better than nothing, I guess.

I wish Pero was here.

You're my favourite user in a long time. I just want to let you know that.

You're amazing.

Is there any actual news on what happened to Utsumi and why she didn't direct the movie?

Is the gay stuff tolerable to a straight guy? I'm not in the mood to scar myself.

It's not overly gay. Just half-naked guys swimming, if you're not insecure you won't be bothered by it. It's kind of enjoyable as a SoL/Sports anime.

Are you the user under the rock from ?

She's confirmed out of KyoAni (but we don't know why or how). Freelancer, doing key animation for the latest Yugioh movie and some Bungou Stray Dogs illustrations. Now working on a collaboration monthly gag manga called "Super Carve!".

>mediafire.com/download/699acctma9at48z/High Speed! Movie.srt

I haven't downloaded the movie nor tried them though.

It's only gay if you want it to be (it's aimed at fujos who enjoy that). There's barely any physical contact between the guys, it's mostly just cheesy friendship DRAMA.

Where did you get those? They seem okay. Could use some formatting, but that's easy to do.

No raws of the movie up yet? Only seeing the chinese subs

Never mind, just googled.

So now we only need proper raws.

Shota dolls.

My bank account is going to suffer after all of these get released

I want to lick that tummy

I'm just glad they are making more Makoto scales. And I love how the water on those makes an orca and dolphin.

Was about to post that one.

>Rating Haru so low
Absolutely disgusting

I wasn't too impressed with the toysworks Rin and Sousuke, I'm hoping these two will turn out better

Look at that pantsu. This is not teasing. This is so blatant.

Don't sexualize the Makoto.

I have yet to get those. Not sure about getting such lewd scales, but can't miss the chance to have the set of four.
Was there any issue with those?

I don't see why you would waste your time with it if you're not in for the fujobait.

I liked Rin's but Sousuke's head was small for his proportions. The quality isn't on par with Alter's but they were decent.

I wasn't too impressed with the paint work, no other issues aside from that

Haru's butt is perfection

I have the feeling they are too shiny, from pictures. But I guess it makes sense, if they are supposed to be wet.

I thought it was going to be a sports anime with fujo pandering as usual but it was really too much drama and too little actual focus on the sport.

The Frees don't really behave as common teenage boys.

>The Frees don't really behave as common teenage boys.
We've been repeating "little girls in teenage male bodies" for a reason, user.

Now you really have to explain further

Why is he taking that off?

I want to abuse Makoto

I thought it was an Sup Forums meme but it ended up being true.

holy fuck

I miss my beautiful autistic husbando Haru. It must be true love if I'm still loyal to him after all this time.

I want to amuse Makoto.

I honestly have no idea. It's unnatural, compared to the other scales. It would be more natural (and still sexy) if he were taking off his shirt, imitating the character song cover like Haru.
Not that I complain, of course. No one can complain about such gloriously low pantsu.

I'm fine if they make them fully clothed as long as they're hot and /fa/

Scale design for comparison.

And Rin comparison. Sosuke had no character song CD.

Him and his armpits amen.

>Makoto and his sex eyes

Rin never stood a chance.

I have so many versions of your gif, I should have their own folder for them. Delicious.

Glad you liked it. I should made it a webm.

Rin looked a hell of a lot better than Sosuke. I just hope Makoto gets a good paint job, though I still need to get his Altair figure.

Stop being gays

No

I'm still laughing.

But it's our favorite game!

I'm so happy I lived long enough to witness how this all went down. We may never see anything else like it again.

>I should made it
Welp, time to sleep.
Image in original size: my.mixtape.moe/xprret.png

The hair seems really bright. Makoto's Altair is really good. I like it way better than Haru, who looks more skinny and bent.

S L U T
L
U
T

>Eng subs never

I need raspberry.

aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/148052277316
You're welcome. Make sure to thank them too, and have another cute raspberry.

it made me bi

Posting the BEST and the CUTEST girl