Blacks don't have da-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omPdemwaNzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, what a supportive parent, to give him a hug like that.

He probably needed education, food and shelter, but no. a hug is good enough these days.

I wonder which record label signed his son

Why did it take 37 years to meet his son for the first time?

It's almost like he is an absentee father.

>a black man having a father is surprising enough to make the news

Why is single motherhood the norm among them?

Anyone can figure out that the k-selected nuclear family better invests more offspring.

better invests in offspring.

Fake news

>37 years old
>still dresses like a hood rat

>Why is single motherhood the norm among them?
Welfare state fucked up their family unit from the start. Blacks didn't have a healthy middle class, so most black mothers saw it was more beneficial to 'marry' the state. Add in generations of children raised by single mothers, and you have the modern day nigger.

A miracle

Because the whores don't want to commit to good men

>you'd solve a lot of the world's problems by matchmaking NEETs and autists with single moms and forcing them to stay together

youtube.com/watch?v=omPdemwaNzQ

Imagine being this beta. I can't even wrap my brain around how you could be so pathetic.

>i only had to wait until i was middle-aged to have a dad!

Came here to post this

I can't comprehend how someone could be this naive and spineless, it's baffling

>hugging the man who left you

C U C K

So is that the longest game of hide and seek on record?

ds. You american fuck. Any random black guy can show up after 40 years and say YO YOU MY SON NIGGA

>37 years
Lmao

Someone needs money

They are doing r selection. Just need one of their kids to do well and buy them a house with the sportsball money.

It's nice to have a son once they're already raised.

They haven't seen each other in 37 years. The dad is at least 47.

>k-sellected

Retard spotted, all humans are K-type due our reproductive organs, the time spend of pregnancy and the amount of offspring per pregnancy.

>humans can be r-type

How many humans do you know with plant or frog like sexual organs?

You’re confused. That’s a sperm donor. He didn’t teach, support, or raise his child.
Dads actually raise children. You can’t see someone who’s halfway through their life, and claim to be a dad.

>man skips out on 18 years of support for his child, and 19 years of guiding him through adulthood
>but look how visibly confused he is!
LIKE LIKE LIKE
OMG SO TOUCHING
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

37 years! Here must have been a gang banger, to be put in jail for 37 years.

What are the chances that both the father AND son are not in jail at the same time!

Wow that's more than a problem.

Maybe they're reuniniting in jail.

He probably just got lost on the way back from buying a loosie. At least he came back 10/10 black father of the year.

careful who you say that to
noticing trends is racist

That's not even a trend, that's nearly 100%

r-selected species are those that emphasize high growth rates, typically exploit less-crowded ecological niches, and produce many offspring, each of which has a relatively low probability of surviving to adulthood

In unstable or unpredictable environments, r-selection predominates due to the ability to reproduce quickly. There is little advantage in adaptations that permit successful competition with other organisms, because the environment is likely to change again. Among the traits that are thought to characterize r-selection are high fecundity, small body size, early maturity onset, short generation time, and the ability to disperse offspring widely.

What here requires plant or frog sexual organs?

preaching to the choir :^)

wonder if dad can find the 43 boys and girls from the other 43 single moms?

Part where single pregnancy has to produce multiple offspring who will need less time to reach adulthood.

>single pregnancy
where?

High growth rates, fucking check
Many offspring, check
Low probability of surviving to adulthood, Tayvons, check
Unstable or unpredictable environments, aka the ghetto/democratic vote plantations/hell, check
High fecundity, lots of kids again, check
Small body size, check (partly due to poor nutrition)
Early maturity onset, obvious check
Short generation time, high rate of teenage mothers, check
Disperse offspring widely, Black fathers, check

>Why is single motherhood the norm among them?

African nuclear family is mother + uncle + child. The uncle usually "sells"/"bargains" his sister to someone influential, so he gets better tribal relations in return for raising someone's child.

There was a good infographic about this, but I don't have it.