Selfcest

Is this objectively the best type of ship or am I just narcissistic?

Also Kyon X Kyonko FTW

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/444703/d39f66bb04/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you fuck me?
I'd fuck me.
I'd fuck me hard.

Ah... As a veteran, I've seriously missed these threads. It's been a good 3 years since I've seen Kyon X Kyonko shipper and this makes me somewhat nostalgic.

Yes to all three and I'd fuck myself hard as well if I was me (genderbent).

Yes, it is the best ship. Yes, you are narcissistic and yes to Kyon X Kyonko ship.
I feel old looking at this thread... Selfcest threads isn't as common as it was back in the days...

>Objectively that is
I'd fuck myself too if I was me.

Alternatively, Robin X Robin also works.

OP you're a fucking genius. Truly this is a gift of the gods because I can't think of anything where it doesn't work.

Aye, what a godsend this thread this...
I love you so much OP

What if I am into being dominated? Two subs never works out.

Sadomaso is your answer user... Have the best of both worlds.

You're a goddamn genius.

He also made a doujin where Kyonko gives Kyon a blowjob.

Prove it

Texture like snot

How dare you question a self-cest shipper like myself.

exhentai.org/g/444703/d39f66bb04/

You have Google. Fucking use it. Key words being Rokudenashi and Kyonko x Kyon

Best doujin I've ever read. And what's more is that all of it is done in-character.

>exhentai.org/g/444703/d39f66bb04/
Thanks and I'm sorry I ever doubted you user-sama!

Selfcest is one of the best fetishes when paired with gender reversal.

Just think, you know literally everything about this person, and you will have a deeper bond with then than anyone else ever. That shit is what gives me a massive erection.

How the fuck do you access this site?

All the steps I followed when I googled it didnt do shit.

Kamui x Kamui is fun too.

So a Kyon from one dimension got transported to another dimension where the Kyon of that dimension got turned into a girl?

That's the most awkward blowjob I've ever seen.

>having a female version of yourself blowing you
>not awkward

female robin is the best girl in the game

probably the miyuki sawashiro voice

Of course, but that is not your ordinary kind of awkward. They're overthinking the whole thing on a cosmic scale.
It shouldn't take 40 pages to suck a dick.

>your female self will never be voiced by sawashiro

This.
Dipshit, have you never heard of g.e-hentai.org?
Yes, essentially it's this. It got even weirder when the actual Kyonko got transported into the newly Kyonko world.
Yep, it's so in character that it's funny to read through.

I'd read a 40 page story about a blowjob

Illustrated by UDON-YA

Don't depress me user, I mean vocally genderbent version will have a higher pitched voice because hormone ballancing but... Not the Sawashiro voice... Or Saorin... Or Nao Toyama... Or Hikasa Yoko... FUCK

Holy shit user you're right. WTF? How does this even work?
IzayaxFem!Izaya is too hot!

Why you do this?

I actually got into this series because I liked the concept of Kyonko in the Tea of Sagittarius Herb doujin, and because I wanted to know what the fuzz about Endless Eight was about.

Boy, was I disappointed when I found out that Kyonko isn't canon, after sitting through Haruhi S1 + S2, including all Endless Eight episodes. Endless Eight episode 4 and 6 were also literally the first time in my life that I fell asleep because watching it was THAT boring. I guess I shouldn't have marathoned it.

Nah. There's something about that is alluring.

Reminds me of that Umineko doujin with Beatrice and Shannon.

Humans enjoy symmetry, so a couple that looks and acts similar is visually attractive.

Because of incest, you normally apply taboo and repulsion to it, but because of cartoons and insane magic stuff to make alt gender clones, you sort of shrug it off.

Also, having someone who is just like you would get weird and annoying after a short period of time. You'd get annoyed at the other person for your own bad habits, but then you'd be a hypocrite, so you'd either just feed into your own faults or be constantly pissed and unable to act on it without "losing."

Works fine with mild mannered types though.

When the guy is good of course the girl is great

Whilst I commend you for trying to watch through the endless eight... I can't help but think that you're an idiot user for not heeding the warnings that probably came with watching season 2...

>or am I just narcissistic

Nah, you are merely retarded.
Selfcest is in the same boat as incest.
The children would be a genetic mess.

I get what you mean! It just has that semi-forbidden-but-not-explicitly-said atmosphere to it...
I see, so that's why the idea of Kyon X Kyonko is so damn appealing,,,
Aha... Someone actually tried to watch through all of the endless eight with prior warnings on what it is...

I don't know what it is about it, but damn if the idea isn't tempting.

You're trying too hard user..
Who says about children?

No clones?

That's not how genetics work.

Gametes take your genetic info and do a bit of mixing before merging with the other ones.

I bursted out laughing at the unintentional translation-born pun:

>Come again if you like it.

>>>>>>>>>>ship

>>/tumblreddit/

Incest isn't really an issue until a few generations in.

Yes, but it's never done in any show, so it might as well not exist.

>Tea of Sagittarius

Holy fuck it's been a while since that doujin series. Even longer since any relevant Haruhi.

Makes you feel old doesn't it user?

I remember reading a manga fairly recently where mc found a genderbend version of himself. She comes in through the mirror in his room. I've forgotten the title and can't seem to recall if they had romantic interactions with each other