Hillary Clinton issues statement "against" Harvey Weinstein

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917457137059512321
twitter.com/ErinBurnett/status/917714966605631489
youtube.com/watch?v=RciL-gw_boo
youtube.com/watch?v=-SSa9tTa0-k
youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet Bill Clinton has done worse shit to women than Weinstein... really activates my almonds!

What a lying bitch. She literally sells 'product' to men seeking to engage in that very 'behavior'.

>MSM: WHAT TOOK HER SO LONG?!
right? ...oh that only applies to Trump

couldn't have come up with a more generic statement if she even tried.

pathetic.

Even CNN was turning on her for not speaking out. Now Obama...

She cant utter a single fucking word that comes across as sincere at all. Fucking cunt.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA DAMAGE CONTROL

lame. don't think that will be good enough even for the left.

IDK m8 even the article on CNN say she is fucking it up, and even if she says something it won't be good enough. I don't think the left accepts that.

>THANKS!

Literal damage control.

DON'T LET UP, KEEP THE PRESSURE Sup Forums

>Shocked and appalled
I'm just some nobody slob living out in flyover country and I've known for ten years that Weinstein's been up to these things. The idea that people like Hillary or Hollywood stars are "shocked" over this is hilarious

It still won't be like what happens to Trump.
>Charlottesville
>Trump makes statement the next day
>MSM not only says he waited to long but also that he didn't condemn white supremacists despite literally doing it

>acting like she didn't know this shit was going on as if they all don't play the same degenerate sexual exploitation games behind closed doors

This person was almost the leader of the most powerful military on Earth. It makes me woozy thinking about it.

So why is this Jew being burnt at the stake? What's the endgame?

Says the former Weinstein victim.

"Hey Hillary, I'll give you buncha money and support if you blow me."
"You gotta deal, Harv. And let me tell you, compared to Chelsea's dad you look great!"

... why did she have to issue a statement at all? what's her job again? oh right, unemployed...

The initial reaction from within Hollywood was "this was an open-secret, thank God women are finally coming forward!"

Every one of his "close friends" is now trying to pretend they knew nothing as a result, and it is so transparent that they are trying to cover themselves. Disgusting, we need to push.

Sounds like the curtain is about to fall and all the pervert elites are suddenly playing musical chairs trying to cover their asses while ganging up on others who are unwillingly going to take the fall.

Hey look, another empty defection from Hillary

>shocked and appalled

So sincere in her use of canned response #1.

They must have really wanted that old piece of shit out of business. Everyone jumped on him at once. I wonder what the deal is? They have been covering up for this cocksucker for decades. Why now?

I wish this stupid whore would go the fuck away

I'm curious to know what happened to her. What could possess an otherwise cute girl to grow into such an old, wrinkly, brazenly evil traitor and sociopath?

Limited hangout and/or diversion

I love this picture, and who is that bitch in the background

It was supposed to be her turn... they promised her it would be.

They had a choice: cover it up OR expose Harvey to save everyone else from being exposed.

Unfortunately for them, the misjudged how people would react and how those involved would stick to their old habits. By default, all his friends pretended it never happened and ignored it because that's what they always do when something inconvenient becomes public. This triggered a response from people to dig deeper into the matter, making the gesture of throwing Harvey under the bus entirely useless.

Secretary of what?
COCK?

You don't get it. The left always thinks absolutely everyone is lying always, because it's literally all they themselves ever do.

Your typical leftist would imagine some 'crazy right winger' is spreading those false and nasty rumors about Weinstein because 'they racys'.

Clinton Global Initiative was hiring a new Youth Talent Coordinator and she wanted the best of the best.

Why is she still called Secretary?

because they can't call her President Clinton

Secretary of what?

Jew pets tossing masters under the bus? What time line is this?

He diddled the wrong girl this time and the blowback from the father is wiping him off the map

TICK TOCK DRUMPFY

I bet Hillary made Harvey watch as she showered

Someone replace Harvey Weinstein with Bill Clinton.

Why is she doing this?? Harvey was with her!!

>twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917457137059512321

EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWN!

THEY ARE THE ONES BEING SHUT DOWN now

Maaatttt Daaamon

Who?
Secretary of what?

Secretary of Screaming Into A Pillow

She really should return his donation money. I mean saudi arabia was hard enough to explain but now theres a real pattern of accepting money from misogynists.

>my husband is a rapist
>largest Doner is also a rapist
really boils my soup

kek

>husband is an unfaithful whore
>her closest aide's husband sexts with 14 year old girls
>she takes money from rapists and saudi arabia

she is what she called the american people: deplorable

Oh I'm sure she was so "shocked"

These women will be used as credible witnesses against Trump.
>Just watch

shush child,

she is our queen

>Husband is a serial rapist with over 17 victims
>Capitalizes on the actions of another serial rapist to get her name in the press

Horrible disgusting witch. Even her die hard supporters have to see this is wrong

low profile pizzagate people being outed faaack!

Reminder that Hillary is doing speeches everywhere but not in the USA

>>twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917457137059512321

Lets her guard down, she dies , the world rejoices. You read it correctly ..... she is letting her guard down......

ENVY
N
V
Y

Nah, I'm enjoying her syphilis-ridden descent into madness. Can't wait for the next Hillary chimpout, as well as her shuffling off the mortal coil, which will be filled with epic salty tears.

twitter.com/ErinBurnett/status/917714966605631489

IT HAS BEGUN

girl fag here.

How fucked up is it that all these libtard actresses were out in droves in their "pussy hats" (Ashley Judd, I am looking at you) but never came forward about Harvey and therefore allowed this behavior to continue.

Also - this a reason so many women voted against HRC. She is married to a guy like this.

Same reason no woman in her right mind would vote for Chelsea "son of a rapist" Clinton.

Thinking of trolling Ashley Judd on Twitter...

so did he rape anyone or not?
this'll be forgotten in like 2 weeks otherwise

Corrupt J ews in Holly wierd. Sup Forums won't let this die

why does she release anything?

b/c she once again looks like an ass. "I support all women...just ignore my husband....and my friend and significant donor over here..."

RIP Job

>Sup Forums
MSM and normies will forget

Although I do find it odd that there's so much butthurt. sign of more to come?

Why is this a thread? So what if some random private citizen makes a comment?

Just shows that HRC supposed champion of women is surrounded by nasty old men who prey on young women.

I give CNN a tiny bit of credit for daring to call out Hillary and Obama.

Is she going to return all of the money he donated? Or, "no refunds"?

HONK HONK HERE COMES THE BUS

2 things.

chelsea isnt the daughter of a rapist, Bill isn't even her real dad. Google and dig a tiny bit and youll figure out who it is, i've forgotten the name.

Bill actually has a black son and paid tons of money to the mother, It's easy to google and find pictures to see for yourself.

Not if more producers/ news persona/ music producers follow suit, especially if they are all linked to being DNC donors

I'm not saying that whatshisface isn't Bill's son, but the only way Chelsea got a mug that ugly is from the DNA of Bill and HilDog.

I hope so, but we shall see.
Hollywood worship and influence needs to go

Does Hillary have anything to say about her rapist Husband?

Cathy O'brien who she orally raped?

Anything?

Share and spread it on her twitter and facebook.

I wish infowars wasn't the only source of these videos. It's pretty hard to redpill normies, when they've been conditioned to ignore sources like infowars and brietbart automatically. Almost as bad as us with CNN and The Daily Beast.

this

Although I don't want to dismiss the claims, it almost comes off as:
youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs

Naw man that's Web Hubble's kid

What a shitty canned statement. Is that the repurposed Trump tape statement?
What about Bill?

She should've sat this one out.

She is my hero

Well Michelle is a tranny so..

How dare you, if you don't find Michelle bold and beautiful, you are a racist biggot