twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay.

I can't think of any questions that haven't been asked 100 times already

Today is a new day ask something

Thanks !
Have a nice one too !

Thank you, user. I will.

Post you're waifu with her friends!

Can someone or anyone make the thread rolling?
No one?
Okay here we go

What kind of skills or talent your waifu/husbando have

Describe your waifu personality

When was the first/last time you and your waifu had a conversation

If tomorrow is your birthday how would your waifu react?

Name any opposite waifu of your waifu

Remember to compliment a waifu today

Have a nice weekend

Have a her full shiki clan instead

-She's a singer and dancer by trade. She is also pretty skilled in fishing and fashion design.
-"Cool, yet mysterious" is the official description. To go beyond that, she seems aloof, but can be quite affectionate to those who have earned her trust.
-Recently. Certain issues have come up...
-I guess her opposite would be whomever has Tomo Takino as their special one.

How materialistic is your special one? Would they rather live in the lap of luxury, or would they be just fine living a more down-to-earth lifestyle?

I'd have preferred a shiki thread

All your waifus a beautiful! I'll answer some questions later

Is Shiki the most mediocre amime of all time?

No it was good

>What kind of skills or talent your waifu/husbando have
She is an artist in her BL doujinshi circle. She also is a great singer, evidenced by her song in the fairy episode.

>Describe your waifu personality
She is naturally timid and shy, rarely speaking out unless spoken to. If the discussion goes to one of her interests, however, she goes livid and can't stop talking.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today
Luka is a cute singer with a beautiful voice.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando had a good weekend, and know that they're lucky to have such a loving user as you!

Sup Sunakobro! Your waifu looking a cool and cute as usual and you're pretty cute yourself

Cute picture! I hope you two are happy together

Good evening Koborianon.
Here's Yukari and her friends cooking together!
That's an adorable picture of the Elementario girls but Kobori is the cutest

Yukari's personality is super happy and genki!

The first time we had a conversation was the day we met, although it only became more than a few words after a few more meetings! Our last conversation was this morning before I went to work!

If tomorrow was my birthday, I'm sure she would have been planning something but trying to hide it from me (unsuccessfully)

I don't think there are any waifus/husbandos who are downcast enough to be the opposite to Yukari's happiness!

>compliment a waifu
Kobori a cute and a good singer
Luka a lovely
Crona a cutecool
Nepgear a sweet and very cute
Konata an adorable waifu with a chill husbando
Hibiki a genki and cute as hell
Rias a cool and beautiful
Kyosuke a lovable darling
Momo a cute
Mio a sweet and a good bassist
Kirie a CUTE
Minori a super genki
Himiko a beautiful
And last but not least, your waifu a cute too!

Such a cute picture of your waifu!
Yukari lives a fairly down-to-earth lifestyle, and would rather have money to spend on military goods than luxuries most of the time!

Question time!

Does your waifu/husbando prefer hot drinks or cold drinks in general? Do they have any favourite drinks in their canon?

Do you think they would watch a new anime with you? Would they get into it, or not be interested? Would you immerse yourself in their hobbies?

What's the clothes you'd most like to see your husbando/waifu wearing?

Stay happy, safe, and warm, waifu thread.

Thanks OP, you too!

Aye sir!
Lovely picture by the way

She is skillful in swordsmanship, and overall she is a brilliant fighter. She can judge her surroundings carefully and adapt to the situation appropriately. She has shown herself to be a good leader too, when she was briefly made guild master.

At first, she may seem strict and stoic, but deep down she just cares for her friends dearly and wishes to protect them from harm. Though she is usually the most level headed of the team, she too has her quirks and charms that make her adorable. She's not shy when it comes to her femininity but she can get embarrassed when it comes to things like love.

>When was the first/last time you and your waifu had a conversation
This morning, albeit it was a short conversation. We said I love you to each other and I gave her a big hug.

>If tomorrow is your birthday how would your waifu react?
She would try to play it cool but I know she would be all excited.

Mio is very cute and a great guitar player.

She likes her clothing, but if she had to choose, I don't think she would be uncomfortable living a more simpler lifestyle.

>Does your waifu/husbando prefer hot drinks or cold drinks in general? Do they have any favourite drinks in their canon?
She often drinks tea, so I guess that would be hot drink. Well there was that one coca cola chapter but we shall not speak of that

>What's the clothes you'd most like to see your husbando/waifu wearing?
I would love to see more of her in military uniform.

Everyone's waifu is amazing and they are lucky to have such loving husbandos!

Has your waifu ever pulled a prank on someone?

Thank you Shikibro! I'll never forget mai waifu and her pain.

She's a skilled fighter
She can be harsh but she has a heart of gold.
Never: she is in another dimension. I can only admire from afar.
She'd wish me a happy birthday
>Name any opposite waifu of your waifu
Maybe Yuki Nagato?
All waifus are lovely.
>Have a nice weekend
You too Shikibro!

>How materialistic is your special one? Would they rather live in the lap of luxury, or would they be just fine living a more down-to-earth lifestyle?
I see her as more down to Earth.

>Kirie a CUTE
Your Yukarin is especially cute and fluffy too!

>Does your waifu/husbando prefer hot drinks or cold drinks in general? Do they have any favourite drinks in their canon?
As long as it's healthy, she's for it.
>Do you think they would watch a new anime with you? Would they get into it, or not be interested? Would you immerse yourself in their hobbies?
I hope so, yes, yes
Whatever she prefers

Why are you faggots so fucking dull?

Like goddamn, you would thing dedicated waifufags would be more interesting than this. These threads have me torn between wanting to fall asleep and wanting to kill myself

She would rather live a calm, down-to-earth no pun intended life.

Thank you once again, Yukaribro. Yukari's an adorable bundle of fluff, as always.

She has no canon favorite drinks, but I feel she'd enjoy cold drinks.

>Do you think they would watch a new anime with you? Would they get into it, or not be interested? Would you immerse yourself in their hobbies?
She's probably scavenging for new anime to watch right now.

Our waifus put us in a very relaxed and docile state

worst girl

Kill yourself, cuckfag,

Then go back to your favortie shitposting shithole.

I offer up my entire life for Furude Rika. And I'll be with even after my body dies. Neither heaven nor destiny will get in my way. I'll find a way to her, I swear on the almighty.

-She's the greatest actor on a stage of people playing out parts. She can fool anyone with a "role", and her best role happens to be a cute little village idol.
She's wise beyond her years, and competent at using trickery in all kinds of situations. Those situations have mostly been games or bets she plays with her club.
She's got lots of skill as an important shrine maiden, most of the job as of yet is routine cleaning chores and preforming ceremonies. But she's got people skills and a good knowledge, I know for sure she'll make a great leader as she grows into the role.
Rika's good at writing too, writes poetry.
-Everyone's darling, the cutest country girl. She's almost tomboyish and always running around stirring trouble with her friends. She's always kind in a motherly kind of way she likes to comfort the downtrodden with headpats.
The other hidden side to her personality, which she only shows to Hanyuu is an old, almost sadistic witch. It's the personality of someone who's seen far more pain than anyone else can imagine. But at her heart it's the same Rika, she still cares deeply for others and really wishes nothing but happiness on her world. How she acts is even a little chunni, and a little spunky. I love both personalities but I'd prefer she confide in me with her serious tone when we're alone.
-First I'm not sure, but the last time I was talking in an embarrassing manner to the full moon.
-She's keep a straight face "mii~ I don't know what you're getting excited about". She'd never ruin a surprise
- That's stumped me. Can't think of an opposite.
-I haven't seen the anime but Shiki has a very intriguing look to her, gothic is great. Yukari is a great friend and lightens the mood like sunshine. Luka is pretty cool. Mio is a good senpai, in diligence and in fun.

I want to fuck my waifu in the butt on a big comfy bed for the sole purpose of mutual pleasure!

Claiming optimistic psychopath!

She is just a worthless stupid brat that couldn't even solve her murder case for 100 years.

100 YEARS for fucks sake. She even has a Demon God that can travel to alternate universes. Yet they still couldn't solve the case because "muh missing Keiichi san".

There's been a fairly autistic guy on twitter lately who also likes my waifu. I already hate associating my taste with him.
Seriously how can you stop feeling second-hand autism?

Same to you, OP!

aye aye!

>skills

She's a skilled pilot, pretty good at cooking, and seems to have a bit of a nack for science.

>personality

Calm and elegant while a little mischievous, and childish in some ways.

She's also a little untrusting at first but loyal and extremely caring of those she does learn to trust.

>Talking

I generally say good night to her before bed and that I love her if that counts.

>Birthday tomorrow

Probably the same as always towards me, while likely planning something without my knowing much about it.

>Opposite waifu

It's hard to pinpoint a character that'd be her exact opposite.

>compliment waifu!

Erza is super cool and cute!

Just a bit, she seems to enjoy luxuries, sometimes quite a bit, but I think she'd be fine handling any lifestyle that's comfortable.

>Drinks

She prefers hot drinks, particularly tea. She really enjoys trying all sorts of new kinds from all different places and seems to know a lot about the health effects some teas have on the body.

>anime together

I imagine she could get behind something cute, but I'm not as sure about more action oriented series. I'd support her hobbies, but I'm not getting in any mascoty costumes for fun unless it's one of those Pikachu ones, I'd totally rock that.

>clothes

Honestly, I'm happy as long as she's comfortable, I actually really like her uniform quite a lot, and her sundresses are always cute. As silly as it sounds I wouldn't mind seeing her don a cute cowboy outfit but it's a little out of character for her. I think it'd also be super cute if she tried wearing my jacket.

What assumptions do people make about you're waifu as a character?

You become a crime fighting duo together! Who ends up being the sidekick?

Quick, give 10 specific things you enjoy about your beloved!

I love my angel, she makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world!

i want to eat ramen with my waifu

She is super strong and a great climber thanks to her tail
She's also an excellent theif becasue she stole my heart

She's a sweet girl when she's happy, but can become very jealous

>When was the last time you and your waifu had a conversation
Short one this morning, but we had a nice conversation last weekend

She would probably plan a surprise for me

I'm sure she would love to live a life of luxury, but she would still be happy as long as she is with me

>Does your waifu/husbando prefer hot drinks or cold drinks in general?
Hot drinks to stay warm

Depends on the show honestly. I'd love to spend time with her immersing myself in her hobbies
I'd love to see more of her Villain outfit

>What assumptions do people make about you're waifu as a character?
Some people thinks she's a slut, but it's only for her Darling

>You become a crime fighting duo together! Who ends up being the sidekick?
I'd end up being more of the sidekick.

>Quick, give 10 specific things you enjoy about your beloved!
1. Her eyes
2. Her ears
3. Her long red hair
4. Her beautiful tail
5. How much she cares about her loved one
6. Her cheek scales
7. The fact that she tries to better herself constantly
8. Her beautiful voice
9. How sweet she can be
10. The fact that she can use her tail to wrap completely around me for cuddling

Questions
Do you enjoy cuddling with your waifu? What is it like?
If you were to buy your waifu a weapon what would you buy? Would it be more for show or more for use?

i want to eat romen off my waifu

Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and it's 99.99999% likely that so are you.

She's a yuki onna, so she has powers over snow and ice.

Cool and distant, but can also be deeply compassionate for those she cares most for.

...That's not really possible.

She would probably tease me about some sort of a surprise and how much I would love it.

Not very materialistic.

Cold, for obvious reasons.

Depends on the show, if it was something to her liking. As for her hobbies, well...I'm not much of a stalker.

Whatever she's comfortable with.

>Stay happy, safe, and warm
>warm
Please no.

Yes, but sometimes she goes a bit far with it.

I don't know, I don't pay much mind to other people's opinions of her other than (arguably) being the best character of her source material.

I'm too useless to even be a good sidekick.

-Eyes
-Smile
-Blush
-Deep affection
-Cool headed
-Snow-white skin
-Hair
-Ice powers
-Voice
-Shyness

>Do you enjoy cuddling with your waifu? What is it like?
Very much so. It's like the cold side of a soft pillow.

>If you were to buy your waifu a weapon what would you buy?
She tends to just make her own out of ice on the fly.

Im already here LOL

Sorry for the delaywd response, I litterally fell asleep.

Wake up your sleepy anarchy user.

Wake it up wake it up wake it up !

Please follow your dreams, user-kun

There you go !

She's in a musical band with friends, she's the bassist, one of the 2 vocalists, and the one who write the lyrics for most of the songs.
She's also one of the best students of the highschool, and even earned a recommendation.
Outside of these, she seems pretty interested by photography as a hobby, so she must be decent at it too.

We don't really talk since I've accepted the fact that she's not physically real, but I do think about her a lot.

She would be surprised and start to panic about what she would do for me, since it's supposed to be in 10 months before some magician made it happen tomorrow.

>Name any opposite waifu of your waifu
It would be someone extroverted and not afraid of anything or using violence. I think that Sako would be the closest "opposite" in this thread.

Snek a cute and lamias a best !
Kobori a Kutebori !
Luka a best Vocaloid !

Not really materialistic, but if she witness a left-handed musical stuff sale, then RIP my bank account.

M-Merci !

Excellent ability to do pretty much everything otaku-related which has absolutely no useful benefit in 'real' life.
Oh and she's also ambidextrous. But has horrible handwriting with both.

Unwaveringly passionate about the things she loves, as well as being unwaveringly awkward in public as a result of it. She's also a tease, which I find utterly adorable and makes the two of us mesh really well. As does her fantastic ability to procrastinate.
She's also a ray of sunshine with how happy she is nearly all of the time. Really brightens up my life.

If it was suddenly sprung on her, she'd probably try to arrange a surprise, get caught half way and play it off as something unrelated. She knows I'm not big on birthdays, which is better because she'd just tease me about my age.

Mio has a fantastic voice!

>How materialistic is your special one?
I imagine that I probably don't need to answer this one. I'm no better.

Ohio Yukari-user. Nice to see you as always, and thanks! I wonder, what would be the best 'fluffy' food she could make? Mousse?

>Does your waifu prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?
Hot drinks = coffee = energy to stay awake. But then again energy drinks are usually cold... I think she'd prefer cold drinks after trying to drink my idea of 'coffee'.

>Do you think they would watch a new anime with you?
I think it'd more be me watching a new anime with her! All snuggled up together on the sofa until she gets excited and punches the air at a hotblooded moment.

>What's the clothes you'd most like to see your waifu wearing?
I really like her supercasual tanktop/shorts, but I it'd be cute to see her in gothloli stuff once in a while too.

Thanks. To you as well.

Will do.

-Cooking,Baking,Magic
-Ara~Ara with a mix if Onee-san and a side of yandere.
-Last Night before going to bed.
-A she would probably freak out because she didn't get me present yet or big Happy Birthday hug and kiss.

-Hot drinks
-I think she would be interested in anime. Yes I would immerse myself.
-Maid Outfits, Military Oufits, Nurse uniforms, Open Hoodies, Bunny Outfits, Stockings, Sweaters and casual clothing.

-I don't want to say that cause I hate when it's brought up.
-I might just be the sidekick.
-1.Lightning powers
2.Her Ara~Ara personality
3.Her Big Breasts
4.Fallen Angel/Devil Hybrid
5.Cute when embarrassed
6.Likes protecting those in need
7.Her Angelic Voice
8.Her eyes
9.Her hairstyle
10.Her hobbies

Thank You Jebus. You and You're waifu as well

-While she does enjoy a nice cup of tea every now and then, Luka seems to have a preference to cold drinks in general. Iced Coffee seems to be her favorite, but she also responds well to milk and cream soda.
-She'd watch out of curiosity. Beyond that, it's all up in the air. I suppose it would depend on what I'm watching. Overly fan-servicey stuff would probably turn her off. As far as the rest of my hobbies go, she'd probably have to talk me into letting her in on some of them.
-More casual wear. Either that, or her Eternal White module. I've always had a soft spot for that kind of get-up.

She's not really known for instigating pranks, but she will tag along for the ride when someone else does one.

-Based on the general reaction to her artwork, either 'slut' or 'lesbian'.
-I'd probably end up the sidekick, though we'd have a bit of a 'Green Hornet' thing going on.
-Eyes, fingers, voice, hair, curves, the way she continues to inspire me to do better, her drive, her laugh, her fashion sense, and her smile.

-It's like the opening scene from MonMusu, but without the broken ribs. That feel of having your special one using your shoulder like a pillow still makes me feel warm and squishy.
-Throwing knives. She already knows how to handle whips and small sharps. Plus, it's not often that a guy gives the girl of his dreams some kind of sharp object outside of a homemaking setting.

I generally don't pay attention to what others say.

I would absolutely become the hopeless sidekick. With the twist of her... not being a whole lot better than me. We'd make a pretty cute team, I feel.
It'd be funny to see us rush to the car and have to adjust the seat position before we could take chase. And then most likely chasing with the Initial D soundtrack blaring.

1. Her long, flowing yet messy hair. I want to brush it and play with it. It's also a gorgeous shade of blue.
2. Her bright and emotive eyes, that let her face beam with joy or be sharp with smugness.
3. Her unwavering passion for the things she loves, and her expression of it
4. Her ability to not care what others think of her and live her life to the full of how she wants to
5. Twirling her cute little ahoge and making her pout
6. Her perfectly petite pettanko frame
7. Her cute little moe point of her mole
8. Her ability to lighten up any situation with her attitude and demeanor
9. Her endless observant knowledge about the world and her hobbies seriously, it's so easy to start a conversation about those little things in life you notice
10. Her beautiful? singing voice. I can't sing so I guess uh, we can have no shame together?
11. The fact we can talk for hours about exactly how food should be made and eaten.

I can't think of any questions right now, so I'll just say:
>Post your waifu with an alternate hairstyle!

okay!

Hibiki is a top dancer and a great singer as well
She would probably bake a cake or shower me with her love! There's nothing more I could ask for than to be with her and to have her in my life.
Erica a cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

Hibiki is very much so down to earth. So long as she can provide for her pets' needs and her family's needs, she is happy. She still wants to travel the world and experience many things, but she doesn't see a point in doing so if she's doing it alone.

As always, Yukari a mega cute!

Hibiki prefers hot drinks in cold weather and cold drinks in warm weather!
I don't know if Hibiki would be willing to sit down and watch an entire show with me, she would most likely enjoy watching a movie more as it would be more likely to hold her attention! Hibiki would be very invested in the characters of a show and would get into it pretty easily.
I'd like to see her wearing some casualwear with a cute skirt and some thigh highs!

-Her long hair
-Her love for all animals
-Her Okinawan tendencies
-Her high levels of energy
-Her tendency to get lonely easily
-Her surprisingly good skill at knitting
-Her ability to quickly forgive and move on
-Her optimism and demeanor
-Her pronounced canines
-Her light tanned skin

Mint a cute btw!

>

I think me and her could watch some together, though I'm not sure what "new". I'd try to immerse in her hobbies.
Her usual outfit is really cute, but seeing her in some other cute casual clothing would be really nice too.

I can really just cuddle with daki, but it's really nice. But it needs a new pillow, and I can't fall asleep if I'm hugging it.
A large sword.

Well, I guess now is the time to post my husbando chart from a while back.
Rate me. Is it as much shit as I though?

Whoops, I missed the first two questions somehow!

They often treat her like a country hick or look at her the same way mainland Americans look at Hawaiians.
We would be a duo that operates on an equal level, but if we still had a sidekick, I would probably say it would be Miki, and all she would do is fall asleep or lay around eating food in almost every situation.

Lots of hair and a perimeter of animals surrounding us.
I'd buy her a little .380 pistol to conceal on her person in the event that she ever needed a force equalizer.

thanks jebus!

Rias a lovely!

>Questions!
What is your beloved's least favorite chore to do?

Is your beloved a leader or a follower?

How would your beloved spend their time on a rainy day?

What's the most courageous thing your beloved has ever done?

Is your beloved religious? If your beloved practices a certain religion, would you be likely to convert to it?

If your beloved was a food dish, what would they be?

Would your beloved rather marathon a show or read an entire book in one sitting?

>Bonus!
Post your beloved acting cute!

You know that's Akenonon right

double whoops, sorry Akenobro! I've been awake for about 22 hours now, and am not exactly functioning at 100% right now. I should probably go to bed, Goodnight!

I love my Kiririn so much! My love for her clouds my mind like smoke!

'old on m8, i'n't she boppin' her bro'her?

>Finnian
Yep, it's shit.

>cuddling

Of course!

>weapon

I don't know honestly, besides her ship she's not really a weapony type person so maybe something silly for fun like a marshmallow gun. I imagine most anything else would be passed on to her friend who collects a ton of weapons anyway.

Thanks Jebus! Same to you and yours!

Sure thing! albeit just slightly different.

Hibiki is super cute too!

>chores

She seems fine with most chores as long as it isn't gross or anything like that.

>leader or follower?

She can do both. I think she's a way better leader than she realizes.

>rainy day

Just relax inside, maybe watch the rain fall while having a tea. If she's on her troupes ship she'd probably just avoid the park area as "rain" on the ship probably means fire or someone done goofed or picunic

>courage

She left her family at a young age and joined the military as a way to be far away from her Dad, and later stands up to him.

Standing up to family can be real difficult, and she's far braver than I am in doing what she felt she had to regardless of consequences.

>religion

Sorta? It seems that people treat the moons a religious in a way.

>waifood

Tea with a colorful cupcake. Cute, warm, sweet, sorta partly childish and partly mature.

>marathon

Probably a book.

>bonus

Easy! She's always cute!

She has lots of skills. They're centered around survivalism and her life as a traveler, so she has expertise from hunting, marksmanship, building shelters, finding food, and many, many other things.
>Personality.
The wiki describes her as calm, stoic, and precocious, though there's a lot more nuances to her behavior. Especially her very dry sense of humor and bouts of laziness.

She's materialistic in the sense that she has a strong sense of having specific gear to do what she wants, down to the minutiae. Though she will always choose the simple live of a traveler over any kind of luxury.

Depends on the weather for her. She loves both, really.
>Anime
She would try it out for the sake of trying, but I doubt she'd get into it.
>Clothes
Anything outside of her regular attire is always a nice change in pace. She's beautiful in everything.

Since she's notably smaller than I am, cuddling comes down to her curling up a bitch and resting against me.
>Weapon
She has plenty of guns as it is, so I'd buy her a knife that she doesn't have in her collection yet. As to whether or not it comes to any use, that's more her call.

But she's always cute.

-Your waifu is drunk, sleepy, and won't give you any breathing room, what do you do?
-How would your waifu react if she saw another girl try to flirt with you?
-Does your waifu do a lot of tossing and turning in her sleep, or is she as still as a rock?
-Finally, how does your waifu feel about kids? Does she have any hopes for one?

Here's wishing all of you and your waifus/husbandos a relaxing night with enough non-lewd physical contact

Your waifu a best girl, and your dedication to her is admirable

That's a lovely picture of your waifu, as usual! You're a lucky user

For crime-fighting, I'd like to think I was the sidekick, but in reality we'd probably both be sidekicks and not get anything done.

1. Her radiant smile.
2. Her ability to not give up and make the best of any situation
3. Her devotion to her friends and to her interests!
4. The captivating twinkle in her eyes
5. Her fluffy hair!
6. Her occasional moments of shyness
7. Her exciteable nature!
8. Her endless knowledge that surprises me every day
9. Her taste in camo print clothing
10. dem thighs
Goddamn I love this girl so much.

Miia a super cute with a brilliant personality!

Cuddling Yukari is fluffy, to say the least. Never cold or uncomfortable, but you end up with hair where you least expect it!
I'm pretty sure she has enough weapons laying about to not have to buy her one at this point!

Weekly reminder that Yui and Jebus are 110% cute

I dunno man, she makes a mean fluffy cheesecake. Things been looking up for you at all yet?
The image of you two curled up on the sofa watching anime is lovely indeed, especially given that you'd be so used to her punching the air and shouting at the characters that it doesn't faze you anymore. That's some comfy shit

That picture of Hibiki is gorgeous!

I'd say that Yukari is more happy to follow commands!

The most courageous thing she's done was to open up and approach her friends, that shit takes cahones.

If she was food, she'd be a fluffy meringue, or perhaps a warming soufflé!

More questions!

What do you think your waifu/husbando's favourite flavour of ice-cream would be?

Is your waifu/husbando superstitious at all?

Goodnight, waifu thread!

She's worth an entire village of restless souls who yearn for the truth at least, without her the case would never be solved and all the people of Japan would languish in the dark of untruths and unknowns. This HERO fought for and won the truth for everyone.
>demon god
Fucking Hanyuu, bless her soul, goes around town crying all day about her guilt and only exasperates the situation. She was the one who allowed Rika to travel back, but ironically it was her who held her back by putting the "dice rolling" or if you prefer "monkey at the typewriter" theory into her head. She feared losing Rika so much she never wanted her to try and win.
>travel to alternate universes
What are you talking about? Do you mean the time-leaping? Or do you mean in saikoroshi-hen? She sent Rika to a shitty universe to show her the guilt behind her mother. Hanyuu isn't a plot device to solve the story, she's a dumb woman with her own faults that happens to be worshiped as a god.
>muh missing Keiichi san
It was much more than one person. She needed to know who to trust, she was trusting Miyo's team the entire time. She needed the help of the police, she needed to actually bring her friends into the know, she needed to stop Satoko from being taken away which took the entire town. She needed Akasaka's help, the help of the yakuza. Ooishi needed to make up with the fucking yakuza to bring them onto the same plot for god's sake. And at the heart of all this problem solving was the XYZ theory.
Maybe try reading the story again? It'll refresh your memory. Or read it for the first time if you saw the anime.

On top of that read Umineko. It further explains meta-complications of the plot. Lambdadelta created a perfect game where Rika had to die "with absolute certainty".
Remember we're talking about a little emotional girl here. I'm not saying Rika isn't without her faults. She also had to overcome her own despair to realize how to win.

Absolutely. I even have an image of it now. Considering the size difference I can pretty much envelop her in a hug, otherwise I can pick her up and we can rub noses while we hug.
And it's the only way to watch TV or play a game together for sure.

If I were to buy her something, part of me would want to get her a little bow, even though it's an absolutely terrible idea. I just think we could have fun playfully shooting each other in the house with it.

Weekly reminder that you and your waifu are in that 99.999999%!

>What is your beloved's least favorite chore to do?
Does coursework assignments count as a chore? At least the benefit with those is you can copy someone else's stuff. I somehow doubt Misao would be quite as open to copying though.

>How would your beloved spend their time on a rainy day?
Videogames, anime, manga, the usual really. Depending on season, we could watch a boxset of something really comfy together.

>What's the most courageous thing your beloved has ever done?
Not that she probably thinks so, but working in a cosplay cafe is a pretty courageous thing to do.

>Is your beloved religious?
If 2D counts as a religion?

>Would your beloved rather marathon a show or read an entire book in one sitting?
I feel like she'd get a lot more invested into marathoning a show.

2000 characters isn't enough

>that feel when went to an art museum today and all I could think about was my waifu, clung to,my arm pointing and getting all excited at stuff and discussing Venus
It made my day and gave me smile. I love my waifu!

Arts, and all of it.
Full of love and energy and a smile and genius brighter than the Sun.

-She's not fond of anything that gets her down and dirty.
-Definitely a leader. She knows how to take charge of a situation.
-Face her doubts and fears, and press on forward in spite of the odds.
-Not really. Though she did used to believe some pretty outrageous beliefs.
-Takoyaki.
-Reading. Much more imaginative and considerably more insightful.

Sweet dreams to you too, Yukari-user.

-Probably sea salt ice cream.
-Not really superstitious, but she does startle easily.

>-Your waifu is drunk, sleepy, and won't give you any breathing room, what do you do?
I'd probably pretend to fall asleep with her so she actually gets some sleep. God knows both of us need it.

>-How would your waifu react if she saw another girl try to flirt with you?
Probably by pouting and showing a PDA so they can see it. Kona-chan already holds my flag, anyway.

>-Does your waifu do a lot of tossing and turning in her sleep, or is she as still as a rock?
I think if Araki ever needs inspiration for poses, he need only take a photo of both of us in the morning.

>-Finally, how does your waifu feel about kids?
Question's still awkward considering reasons. I think her reaction to kids might be worryingly based on media she's consumed, but I would like to give her the opportunity to be a mother considering she never knew hers.

Cheesecake can be pretty fluffy if it's really light. I just uh, hope you like lime/camo flavour.
Things are still pretty rough, but thanks for asking. I appreciate it.
I utterly adore her enthusiasm, so her really getting involved in something can drag me into the world beyond the TV. Provided that she doesn't break anything...

>What do you think your waifu/husbando's favourite flavour of ice-cream would be?
For whatever reason I feel like she'd force herself to eat Rum Raisin because she saw it in a certain anime. Things always taste better when you feel good eating something from a show you like.

>Is your waifu/husbando superstitious at all?
As much as she states superstitions, I think a lot of the ones she actually believes in are related to things like anime adaptations... I don't know if that really counts.

おやすみ, Yukaribro!
I should be sleeping too, can't wait for my dakimakura to be finished.

Does your waifu get art at least once a month or she is from those waifus that you either have to learn to draw or try to get art in the drawthreads?
I am trying to draw a few things but I can't be satisfied even for a begginer and get frustrated so sometimes I try to request her in the wwd. At least I am good at deck building.

irc.rizon.net
#waifuthread

Yukaribro, join us sometime at You are a pretty cool person, I think you might enjoy yourself in here! It's an open invitation, so there is no pressure.

I plan to learn to paint. I want to paint a big lewd beautiful image of some day if I ever learn and get good enough. It would be grand.
She gets fan art quite frequently though. She is a Saberface.

>drunk waifu

She doesn't really drink but probably try and calm her down with a surprise kissu, putting on some quiet music and slowly letting her fall asleep while I hold her.

>flirts

She wouldn't be too happy. She doesn't take too well to people flirting with her special person so she'd probably get a little upset and try to get away from both the flirter and myself and I'd have to make it up to her.

>sleep

Like a very cute rock.

>kids

She seems fine with them, but I could see complications if we tried for one, so we'd probably have to adopt if we ever agreed on slowing down a little.

>Ice Cream

Mint

>superstitions

Not really.

Awesome to hear you're finally working towards your daki! Funny enough I'm in the same boat right now, I keep checking if there's any updates about it a couple times a day, I don't think I've been this excited in a long time for something haha. Best of luck with it!

She would.

1. Her heavenly voice
2. Her eyes, radiating like the sun
3. Her shy demeanor
4. Her genkiness on those rare occasions
5. Her determination to improve
6. Her adorable smile
7. Her calm approach
8. Her body
9. Her devotion to her interests
10. Her beautiful hair

I would love to cuddle with her. I imagine it'd be something real intimate, bodies pressing against one another as we hold one another in a gentle embrace.

Thank you, Jebus.

She get so little art, but I always love when she gets art, and more if someone draw one for me. I also really like lewds one, and I admit sometimes I would like to draw myself with her. (or someone draw me with her)

I really spoil too much in my damn posts, I hope nobody got hit.

>quick
Ah, her hair, her voice, her fighting spirit, her (cute) bad habits, her beautiful body. Her nonchalant lines that break tension, her naughty trickiness, her private chuuni attitude, her desire to act as an onee-chan, the noble strength that makes her rather kill herself than sacrifice friends.
I want to be walking through town at sudown with my waifu, hear her stomach rumble and go try a local ramen street vendor with her.
-I dunno, I'd guess it would be lonely and monotonous things like looking over texts and keeping track of items in the shrine. I want to help her shrine work so bad.
-The courage to pursue a happy life. Read Higurashi please. You'll know.
-She's the religious leader of the village. I'd have no problem converting. I'd like to help her in her shrine too. The faith has a bloody past, but it's turned into something unimaginably beautiful.
-Curry rice! But the most elegant, beautifully spicy vision of curry you'd ever seen.
-Depends on the book or show, but probably the show. It's easier to get up and take small breaks etc. and you can watch with other people.
-Hah, if she's going to drink then I'm not letting her get drunk alone
-Slyly sneak her way into the conversation. Puts on cute act then suddenly switches tone, "oi oi what do you think you're doing hussy"
-she's still
-she's a kid. We'll wait.
-strawberry or candy flavors
-that's a tough question. She knows of many supernatural things that others don't but at the same time takes a skeptical outlook on life. So she's superstitious to a degree where she'll half believe something until proven or unproven.
Lots and lots of pranks on her friends and especially one cute motherly girl. But her best friend is the turapu mastah, so she's overshadowed most of the time. Special prank skill: "demon hides behind innocent face", nobody will ever suspect it was her.

>Kyosuke a lovable darling
Thank you for saying so. He is indeed lovable and I love my darling so much. Yukari a fluffy cute!

The way he gets excited
His eyes
His skin
His peaceful outlook on things
His big heart
His voice
His courage
His desire to help others
His body
His laugh
His smile
His passion
His Tsundere side
His dorkiness
His masculinity
His embrace
His long legs
His warmth
His everything

I love him so very much he fills my heart up with so much love and admiration it makes me want to burst. I'm the luckiest person ever to have met him.

UMU!
Sounds like a good time. I've felt that before, going to places my waifu is connected to.

I am so happy, lads. My waifu is finally on TV. I feel like I fell in love for a second time.

Cherry.
I wouldnt say superstitous, since I follow my own uncomformist belief. She seemes very keen on keeping her Roman practices.

Lewd art, if well drawn and tasteful is always good.

It really was. Unfortunately they closed before I could see all of it. Even ended up having to rush through some of it. She certainly would have enjoyed it. I felt like she was just missing from the whole experience. It felt kind if lonely, though that might be because they were closing, like I said.

what do you nerds do if someone claims your waifu in this thread?

Nice.
>Extra anime in 2017
I'll get that feeling soon myself. I hope I won't be too busy for it though. I have needed a boost in Umu stuff for some time now.

Not give a fuck?

She's pretty good at board games and likes to cook. She collects cute things. She's a shy introvert, bordering on misanthropy.

I wish I could have a conversation with her. ;_;

We don't really celebrate birthdays. Neither of us can get into the right mood for them.

If I had to pick one waifu that's the opposite of her, I'd pick Orihime.
- Genki
- Popular
- Airhead (at least in the beginning of Bleach, not sure how she develops later)
- Magic powers.

Incidentially, even though she's the opposite of my waifu, she's super cute!

Since she hasn't had the opportunity to exprience too many luxuries, it's difficult to say how she'd react to such life. That being said, she seems pretty comfortable with penny pinching. Aside from her tea. One does not mess with their waifu's tea.

She sure does like her tea.

I believe we'd at least try out each other's hobbies. We'd probably share most of them.

If there's one set of clothes I'd like to see on her, it'd be a wedding dress. In a church. With me as the groom.

10 things
Her smile
Her calming presence
Her strength of character
The way she can focus on one thing and let everything else seemingly fade away.
Her blush.
Her style.
Her cuteness.
Her complete lack of awareness of her own cuteness.
Her solitary nature.
And finally, the way she makes me feel.

We most certainly enjoy cuddling with each other. We tend to snuggle next to each other.

If I were to buy her a weapon, it'd be something for self defence, but since most such things are illegal for those unlicenced around here, I'd go with a rape whistle instead.

She doesn't like decorating.
She's a follower by nature.
A rainy day is a reading day.
The bravest thing she ever did was to let someone else in her life.
She'd rather marathon a book in one sitting.

Questions

Have you honored your waifu today? How?

What made you realize you were in love with her?

Nepgear a cute!
CUTE

Went to an art museum, and got a little closer to sorting out my life for her. Also saw a homeless guy digging in the trash outside of a burger place and decided to be nice.
I realized it all the moment she confessed in Extra before the Seraph battle. It hit me hard. It just felt absurd to me, but since that night I haven't been able to stop. I haven't felt like any other choice. Through bad and good I just can not stop loving her and burning myself out from hard I feel about her.

I hope you are preparing for Extella when it comes out. Same for the other ones, like the ones who love EMIYA, Tamamo, Elisabeth and the others.

Preparing?

I rarely post but I like this 10 things you enjoy about your waifu list.

10. Her antennae! Those silly radar ears are so lovable and a must touch.
9. Nothing beats coming home after a long day and taking a good look at her smile. It makes my heart flutter.
8. Even though she has one eye, her eyepatch is still a part of her and I really like it! Its one of the best things about her and I can find her if we ever get seperated for some silly reason!
7. We all have some kind of scar that tells a story, and the scar on her left eye is nothing less. I really love that part of her even though she likes to hide it with her eyepatch because it tells a story about her. Its something that I like to see when we fool around together. Its a part of her and I love it!
6. Every hour is pyon hour! I love it when she acts cute and tries to hide it by acting like a ruff n' tuff girl!
5. Her tuff girl attitude is just as endearing as her cute side. She really is like a chocolate egg with marshmellow on the inside. Ruff n' tuff on the outside but soft and fluffy inside!
4. Even when she's acting like a bad girl she tends to have a very tender, motherly side. Just ask all of the destroyers under her wing. She's definitely gonna be a great mother.
3. Her ambition, she never gives up!
2. Her forgiveness. I have done things that I am not proud of but I always do my best to do it for her.
1. Her love. Nothing beats the love that she radiates for me.

Anons whose waifus are canonically dead, how do you cope with this situation?

Which is your waifu better endowed with? Breasts or buttocks?

its hard to say, she just has a very nice body.

Thanks OP

>What kind of skills or talent does your waifu have?
She's great with computers and electronics in general
>Describe your waifu
Kind, caring, honest, humble, selfless, smart and dilligent
Probably excited
Chihiro is cute!

For Fuuka, a laptop is enough, she can live without other luxuries.

>hot or cold drinks?
She never shows any prefference
>any favourite drinks?
No
But regarding drinks, she has one IRL dedicated to her
>immersion in hobbies
I would love to work together with Fuuka and talk about how the wiring of a speaker works
>clothes

A ballroom dress!

Nope

>assumptions
People think that she's so shy that she always stutters or that she gets flustered very easily.
And also people think she never improves her cooking, which she does, it makes me sad to see how much people ignore her.
Seeing as Fuuka is a better support, her
1-her intelligence
2-her golden heart
3-her dedication to the common good
4-her sweet voice
5-her wonderful smile
6-her short and adorable hair
7-her beautiful figure
8-her passion for tech
9-her calming eyes.
10-how calm and at peace she makes me feel.

>Is your beloved a leader or a follower?
Follower.
Listening to soft tunes while reading a book
Protect Natsuki by risking her own life
Not exactly religoous, but rather spiritual, she believes the souls of the dead can still roam the earth
>If your beloved was a a food dish
Cinnamon roll
>Would your beloved rather marathon a show or read an entire book in one sitting?
Marathon seems more fun.

Her smile.
Her love of people.
Her dreams to get married and be understood.
Her smile, her laugh, and her optimism.
Her strength. Physical, mental emotional.
How she had a hard life, but did everything she thought was right and was true to herself.
Her artistic tastes, and talents.
I don't like spots myself, but thecway she gets about athletic stuff seems to rub off on my lazy butt every so often.
Her butt~
Her voice.
Her luscious emerald eyes, and her golden blonde hair.
Her dazzling displaysofvswordsmanship.
Her goofiness. She's adorable.
Her hedonism. She knows how to live life. Everyday would be an adventure with her.
Her openess about her sexuality and such. Though that isn't something many anons like in a girl.
How loyal and devoted she is as a wife. She tries her damnedest and it makes me cry and smile. Idk what to do with that feeling or what it is even called.
She really did make a lot of good accomplishments in her life. All in all, I can't be bothered by anything. I want to accept all of her into my life. Bad, good, crazy, painful, I want to share it all with her. She's so beautiful. I just get retarded and fumble with words.

Go to Roma and summon her.

Everything. Seriously, all of her, all that makes her character. Her soul drives up a wall with its beauty and grace.

>144803949
Ballroom dresses rule. Great taste user.

Thank you, Miobro.

She is more of a follower.

Reading manga/drawing.

When she spoke out for what the Amaburi PV needed (or rather, what she wanted).

A little of both.

>Post your beloved acting cute!
I can't just post my whole folder. But have this morsel.

No.

>Have you honored your waifu today? How?
I attempted to draw her today. It ended in disaster again.

>What made you realize you were in love with her?
When I heard her heavenly singing voice in the fairy episode.

Butt.

Good night!

>What kind of skills or talent your waifu have?
She's a great singer and awesome at the guitar
She's innocent, very shy and timid to people at first, but once she gets to know people better she's extremely happy about them.
Try to keep her excitement hidden and throw me some kind of surprise party.

She'd probably prefer a down-to-earth style

>Does your waifu prefer hot drinks or cold drinks in general?
I'm sure warm drinks
I don't really watch new anime that much, but the ones I do watch I'm sure she'd enjoy them. And I'm trying to get into some of the bands she likes.
>What's the clothes you'd most like to see your waifu wearing?
Toku cosplay

Saying she's a whore because she's a model. I've had "friends" tell me this and spam me frequently with it and it affects me a lot when people say this shit about her. I've lost all the fucking respect I've had for them, but who cares really.
Probably her
> give 10 specific things you enjoy about your beloved
Her lovely singing voice
Her beautiful face
Her strong passion for her dreams
Her long pink hair
Her energy
Her amazing body
Her innocence
Her optimism
Her determination
TORYAA!!

>that spoiler
I'm sorry to hear that user. People say similar things about my waifu all the time because of her history. It's pretty annoying. Especially when it gets old after so many years. Epic meme retards. It can drive an user a bit crazy.

>Your waifu is drunk, sleepy, and won't give you any breathing room, what do you do?
Try to slowly wiggle into a position where I don't suffocate
>-How would your waifu react if she saw another girl try to flirt with you?
Feel insecure, but I would make it very clear I'm not interested in another.
>-Does your waifu do a lot of tossing and turning in her sleep, or is she as still as a rock?
I wish I knew
>-Finally, how does your waifu feel about kids? Does she have any hopes for one?
see above

>What do you think your waifu/husbando's favourite flavour of ice-cream would be?
Bubblegum or Vanilla
She believes in spirits

I posted here!
How much I enjoyed being with her and how much I missed her when I wasn't with her.

Thank you.

Have you done something recently with your loved one as motivation?
I'm gonna start taking some Japanese classes next month for Fuuka!

>singing voice
OH GOD HOW DID I FORGET
Nero has such a cute singinh voice. Screw haters. It's its own beauty they can't understand.

I'm going to (hopefully soon) move to another state for my retarded health, get a job, go to college and paint shitty pictures and make hipster shit on flstudios for money to buy figures and finally be a damn person for her.
Or did I misunderstand the question?

Can it be that time for songs that represent your feelings for her?
I like music, its a great way to express that stuf.

Waifu's birthday is about a week away! What do!?

Mai waifu puts me in a state of calm.

Too many think of her as a bitch but mai waifu is much, MUCH more than that.
I will always be her sword and shield.

>Do you enjoy cuddling with your waifu?
Definitely.
>What is it like?
Non-sexual.
>If you were to buy your waifu a weapon what would you buy? Would it be more for show or more for use?
The ultimate shield for ultimate protection.

Jebus, you are a miracle.

Cooking because she's not very good at it.
Leader.
Hot soup and movies.
Sacrificed her love for the love she has for another
;_;
>:(
>Is your beloved religious? If your beloved practices a certain religion, would you be likely to convert to it?
Not particularly. If she wished so.
>If your beloved was a food dish, what would they be?
Delicious and nutritious.
Either is fine.
>Post your beloved acting cute!
Done.

Vanilla.
Somewhat.

Assure that mai waifu's best interests are also their best interests.

She occupies my mind perpetually.
She did.

Both.

Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance is one among many.

Thanks Jebus. Same to you!

Doing the dishes probably, but nobody likes to do that.

Inside cuddled up next to me as we watch movies together.

She will put herself in harms way to protect her loved one

She does mention heaven, but I don't recall if she actually has a religion

>If your beloved was a food dish, what would they be?
Snake soup, not that I would ever want to eat her.

Marathon

>Your waifu is drunk, sleepy, and won't give you any breathing room, what do you do?
I rub the tip of her tail until she finally loosens up.

>How would your waifu react if she saw another girl try to flirt with you?
She would become very jealous and depending on my actions she would get hostile

>Does your waifu do a lot of tossing and turning in her sleep, or is she as still as a rock?
Some slight movements but nothing too big.

>Finally, how does your waifu feel about kids? Does she have any hopes for one?
She hopes to one day have a daughter, and even though I have never wanted a child or cared much for them, I would be more than happy to raise a child with Miia.

I see her liking strawberry ice cream just because I think that girls eating strawberry ice cream is very cute.
Slightly

It was love at first sight for me

>Which is your waifu better endowed with? Breasts or buttocks?
Breasts, but her "butt" is great too

Good night everyone! Have a great weekend with your waifu! See you next week!

She's great with magic.
She's a very caring girl who tries her best to help people whenever she can.

I'd really like to see her in that formal dress again, it was barely one episode.

I would be the sidekick. Or secondary Rider.
Her hair
Her eyes
Her coolness
How dedicated she is to her job
How caring she is
Her amazing voice
Her cute expressions
How strong she is
Her body
Her determination to do the right thing

I love it. It feels really nice falling asleep and waking up holding her.
An axe, but she already has a weapon she uses all the time.

She has led people before.
Her most courageous thing was when she gave up the perfect life she could have had inside the Book of Darkness.

I was scanning things I haven't seen anywhere else.
When I saw how she had changed over the series.

Both.

>Would they rather live in the lap of luxury
That. Funny because I'm very not fond of materialism. Though it isn't money wants, just fun stuff. So I can understand it. She is a pretty down to Earth person however. She just has her preferences.

Give in and receive her P and give her my D.
Get jealous and throw a cute little fit.
If official art is anything to go by she seems like a sloppy sleeper.
She loves kids. She loves everybody.
I don't want to think about that because I probably couldn't give her any anyway. I would love to go through being a parent with her though. It would be such a test of love. Seriously would be probsbly the most difficult, but fullfilling part.

Just was listening to this.
youtu.be/HVscpcWVO9k

TmMaybe somewhat unrelated, but I really wish Fate/GO didnt have such vomit inducing gameplay mechanics and fights. That fucking story. I feel like I let my waifu down by quitring playing, but it is so bad. Ots silly I lnow, but its probably from anons giving so much dumb shit for it. I can't take a Nerofag seriously if he thinks she would love less over a game. Sorry, but I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Now I must lose pgone service in the desert pissibly. Maybe goodnight waifu thread. It was fun.

Same.

Good with tech.

Kind, selfless, gentle and friendly.

If tomorrow was my birthday, I'm sure she wish a happy birthday.

You all have good waifus!

To a certain degree, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean she likes work to with technology.

I think she likes both, generally speaking. I don't think she have a preference for a drink.

As for watching a new anime, depends of what it is, for both of us. I think she's open minded, and I would give her hobbies a shot, if I haven't already. I like to see her in a nice teal/blue dress. Either that or pajamas for snuggling.

Assumptions include thinking she's useless and is a nuisance... which hurts but you have to press on.

Crime fighting duo.. Well I don't think it happen, but if it did, I think she be better for it, due to the support role she already has in her series, but I wouldn't mind either.

1. Her gentleness.
2. Her modesty.
3. Her affiliation with the color blue/teal.
4. Her laid back nature
5. Her selflessness
6. Her tech prowess
7. Her beauty
8. Her facination for tech in general.
9. Her abilities.
10. Her being as a whole.

I would like cuddling with her. I imagine it be soft and gentle for both of us. If I had to buy a weapon for her... something like a baton? Easy to use and for self defense.

Thank you. Same to you and your beloved.

Vanilla ice cream. Simple and sweet. She is superstitious to some degree. Good night.

Working on bettering myself in general. Lately mainly with gaining more work experience. Best of luck you as well, Fuuka bro

No problem.

Describe how you would enjoy a day/night during the Summer, with your special one. Anything you would like to do during this season in particular with them?

I wish you all the best with everything and with your loved ones. Be well.

She still gets consistent artwork, though her medium is losing popularity.

I wish she could've seen me today. She would've been proud. And, it's a long story; a tale involving uncertainty, an act of kindness, and a mother of a migraine.

Most would say breasts, but I feel it's legs.

No recently. Just pushing forward with my current profession, as well as trying to break out of my introverted shell.

youtube.com/watch?v=dML7t149ATE

Any plans?

The moment for me passed already. Just being able to climb up high and watch the fireworks in the sky with her. Though lately, the sky in my area has gotten quite colorful, but not so healthy.

He's fairly good with technology and is talented with the game.

He's intelligent and a bit reserved, but he's also very caring and a bit tsun.
He's not very materialistic and is fine with anything as long as he has his loved ones.
His preference in drinks would probably depend on the weather. He likes hot chocolate and is shown quite a bit with it in fan art. It's his drink for the Yugioh cafe.

He would maybe try to watch it but would not really enjoy it. I would be very interested in his hobbies, which include science and technology.

I like seeing him in formal wear.
I don't really know of many, though I've seen people calling him a chuuni.

His smile, his eyes, his devotion to his loved ones, his intelligence, his dedication to achieving his goals, his selflessness, his strength, his teasing side, his seriousness, his amazing voice, and everything else about him.
I love him so much.
My plush of him is very cuddly, and I enjoy cuddling with it every morning and night.

I don't think he needs anything like a weapon.
On a rainy day, he would stay indoors reading a book and sipping hot chocolate.

He's sacrificed himself for his friends.

I don't know if he's religious, but he's made some religious references, such as mentioning hell.

He would much rather read.
I realized I was in love with him when he would make my heart skip a beat every time he appeared on my screen.
I'd like to walk along the beach at night with him, when it's nice and cool.

I don't understand. Is being introverted really so wrong user?

- voice
- aggressiveness
- hair
- legs
- work ethic
- sharp tongue
- taste in lingerie
- ojou
- the teleportation
- her overreactions

How do you waifu a lesbian?