Which one of these fine Negress working ladies would Sup Forums choose for a date?

>Authorities in Newark reports that members of the Newark Police Division’s Special Enforcement Bureau arrested six individuals, including one from out of town, for prostitution and soliciting on Sunday, October 8th.

>Police said inresponse to quality of life complaints in the areas of Mulberry Street, Scott Street, Orchard Street and Camp Street, detectives conducted an operation in which the six individuals were arrested.

>Those arrested and charged with Prostitution and Soliciting Prostitution from Newark, are: Remones McDaniel, 29; Dorell Korngay, 19; DeShawn Washington, 26, and Zyquan R. Twitty, 20. These individuals were also wanted on outstanding warrants and charged with Contempt of Court.

>Yusef Husdon 26, of Newark and Derrick Benson, 25, of Hamburg, were also arrested and charged with Prostitution and Soliciting Prostitution.

>“These arrests are due to the public’s involvement in alerting us to criminal activity occurring in their neighborhoods,” Director Ambrose said. “Our partnership with our citizens is one of our greatest assets. We will continue to respond to and answer citizen complaints while enforcing the law.”

>These charges are merely accusations.

>Each suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Look at these fine examples of "humans" user. Surely you'd love to pay a few hundreds dollars for a date with one of these stunning ladies right?

rlsmedia.com/article/six-arrested-prostitution-bust-newark

Dorell looks like he'd be down for some Streetfighter.

>ladies

Yusef looks like she could take all 4 inches of my superior white penis. I'll show that bitch what it feels like to barely hit the wall.

this is fucked up on so many levels, it has to be true

Oh come on...Derrick isnt even trying

dorell korngay
>gay
ahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I'll take the Bogdanoff on the left

Can I get a quick rundown on Remones McDaniels?

The left is a BogDaughter! What does it mean?!

>AYO WE WUZ BOGS N SHEEEIIT

I bet a classy gal like that is $500 an hour.

Remones took the Bogpill

Yusef Hudson so many taboos

Daily reminder that black men are disproportionately likely to be gay, and that black gay men have a 1 in 2 chance of having HIV.

>women

Yusuf

>Korngay

Corn Gay LEL

Hudson is the only one I could get it genuinely hard for, perhaps Nigway Twitty if she stopped looking so miserable.

>when you press random on the oblivion character creator screen

Probably Yusef or Deshawn, I could see things getting weird if I were drunk around Zyquan too

It's really hard to believe an attractive young woman like Dorell Korngay is out on the street pulling tricks at 19. She should be in college, she could have been an astronaut. What a waste of life for a woman of such fine nubian lineage.

gay

Making the call

No shit

is that.....IT FUCKING IS

Third bogdan bro spotted

Cool joke user, im gonna use that

No, you can't steal his joke.

They usually don't go after tranny hookers. They only make a fraction of the money real women do. Niggers must've really been drawing attention to themselves.

No wonder why niggers are all over white women

This is the correct response.

Imagine living on Shemale For Sale St

I wish North Jersey would clean the fuck up so they didn't have to come down here and ruin muh beach

That guy is more of a woman than the freaks in OPs pic.

But i need some original comment to make me popular :(

Yusef is fuckable

Also so is Zyquil

I think Derrick would be a potent top

Derrick doesn't have the intensity of Dorell Korngay.

The bloke on the right

>Remones

Look at the fucking names lmao, Zyquan!

Zyquan? As in "Zyquan-B"?

They're all transsexuals

>tfw not sure if trannies, or just black women

>Zyquan
Middle initial 'B'? These nigger names never get old

Kek

Really hard to tell