There is no purer love than between an aunt and her nephew

There is no purer love than between an aunt and her nephew

Delet this

Can't

Does this have to do with something I didn't read about in TRC?

Sakura is a direct line descendant of Clow, Syaoran is a distaff relation to Clow, presumably a descendant of a younger brother of Clow's mother.

Technically this makes them cousins removed in generation, but a more loose definition of "aunt" and "nephew" can refer to these cousins of different generations situations.

That's pretty far removed though.

>tfw my aunt is qt
>tfw she is almost a decade younger than me
>tfw she is loli size except her tiddies and booty filled out after college
>tfw she hasn't aged since elementary school
>tfw boner as I blog

Perhaps, but that there's a blood relation connection at all makes their love purer.

I had never thought about it like that, you're right.

user if you don't I will

Also any anime/manga with niece/uncle?

Dutiful nephew comforting his heartbroken aunt

She has a kareshi. The closest example I can think of is usagi drop or denpa ona.

Me again. I read the post wrong I thought he was asking for aunt/nephew. Not sure how I fucked that up.

The new manga is a monthly?

Yes, which is a good thing. This way they can actually pace out a proper plot and not just spam twists week after week.

Well the first issue was basically a twist, so it's not off to a terrific start.

Jonerys confirmed?

Oh crap you're right. This is a global conspiracy.

In TRC it's love between a son and a literal exact copy of his mother.

I hear there was a continuation of it, is it any good?

>This way they can actually pace out a proper plot
Hahahahahahaha. No.

I love how the red and green of their eyes complement each other. Easily the best nephew-aunt pair ever.

Everyone can see the family resemblance

Since we're all talking about the many ways the pairings are related to each other in TRC and CCS, how does XXXHolic's pairing of Yuko and Watanuki fit into all of this?

Watanuki is Syaoran is Clow. Yuko is his Sakura. Together they fulfill the obligatory "tragedy version" of the pair in the multiverse, each only able to be with the other for a brief time before passing ownership of the shop between them for eons of waiting for the other.