What the fuck is this guy's problem? ?

What the fuck is this guy's problem? ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMnT1Eveijs
youtu.be/cC1opsnJKQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He loved emilia's aunt, and after she died petelgeuse turned into that shit

He was made to kill his waifu, so I guess he's kind of reenacting that all with other people's waifus.

Can't wait to see Puck destroy him.

;_; mean as fuck

see

Well he's insane, so there's one big checkmark for ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMnT1Eveijs

damn

amusing

Congratulation sir, you just won the internet

Your problem is that you haven;t lurked for two years before making your first post. Fuck off to where you came from, summerfag.

And I thought that madmax.webm was best thing of this month

damn good post

>newfag who has only been here for 6 months calls others newfags to feel good about himself

He try to be Joker too hard.

Actually i loved this villain, hope to see it in a shit ton of episodes

What does that make you?

ive been here for 12 years and im really sick of this stupid bullshit
i dont normally respond to this kind of thing but i felt like you needed to know how much better than you I am

THANK YOU

I'm just a nice guy who stands up for those called a newfag for no apparent reason, like OP. Only newfags call other people newfags for no reason, unless they are being ironic or baiting, in which case it's okay, but no one would know anyway.

From what I can tell from LN summaries you see this guy basically until the anime ends

>What the fuck is this guy's problem? ?
Being best part of the show is not a problem, bro.

>Congratulation sir, you just won the internet
what a waste. lurk more faggot

I've just had probably the biggest fucking hugest deja vu of my life. I either imagined this with the fake torture spoilers for some reason, or I am in a sort of recursion

Man, I've had Deju Vu moments where I suddenly realize that certain threads I'm in / posts I'm making in those threads are exactly like dreams I've had in the past. I'm as scared as you are.

As reddit as it is the top comment was sugoi

And when I thought Subaru was the most annoying character in the show, this faggots appears.

He wants to be your fuck buddy that bad!

Do it user cuz there so many erotic explorations this man can do for you!

literally me

He's insane.

no you

for once i actually understood what he meant by this

He's fat

youtu.be/cC1opsnJKQM

We memelords now

made me think

Seeing this fucking cartoon makes me glad I dropped this shit after episode 4. Can't believe anyone could take him seriously.

Extreme Psychotic. Not the most twisted char I've seen

No, no, no!

oh my fuck i am avin a giggle m8

Amassing, with double s's. Eminem confirmed for IRL Authority/Bishop of Sloth.

cute, but I don't get it. Is it because he's a terrible frenchman?

Saving this shit show

His behavior makes sense for someone who tries to fill every moment with action and never wants to slow down.
It's all because he couldn't save his waifu, not even with the special powerup he was supposed to keep locked up in its box. The power that love granted him.

Fucking kek, he's a (You)