The feminization of black men in New York City

Oldfag here who hate vicious niggers but I'm noticing a changing shift in behavior in young black millennial men here in Jew York City. Black women are still the same as they were 20 years ago but the black men are turning into more passive metrosexual types. Don't know what's causing it but that's good news for where I'm living. What caused it and how come this haven't happen as drastically in places like Chicago and in smaller crime ridden cities like Baltimore and Detroit?

Literally niggerfaggots

FPBP

>what is testosterone
>what are halogens
>what are xenoestrogens
>what is unfiltered tap water

They lived amongst white people.

The same happens to animals when they live around humans for a long time, they lose their savageness.

Just like whites, they are going through the same phase. I take no pleasure in seing my own brethren reduce to twinks.

>here in Jew York City
>What caused it
You answered your own question.

Tasmania here, we have native flightless birds, and new roads being built daily. It takes about 3 generations before the birds don't walk on the roads. My calculations suggest that New York will be fully domesticated by 2035, assuming blacks were given their "full rights" by 1970.

Niggers are actually statistically more likely to be gay than any other race.

you're on the right track, but the real answer is much simpler. It's lead. Lead exposure makes kids dumber and more violent. Banning leaded gasoline lead(heh) to the big drop in the crime rate in the mid-90s up until now.

Inner cities have much more old lead paint and shit, so their residents have taken the longest time to recover. New York was better at lead removal.

It is most definitely the music.
I have been noticing an increase in feminine rappers.
In example. the A$AP crew, XXXtentacion, Famous Dex, Lil Yachty, etc.
The prevalence of faggot rap increased rapidly after Lil Wayne and Drake became famous.
The people organizing this faggot rap has been called the "Gay Mafia"

Within the lyrics of the faggot rappers, you can find many indications of subtle faggot lyrics.
In example, XXXtentacion's song Look At Me
"That bitch don't wanna be friends
I have her dick, she "amen""
"amen" was spoken as "a man"
Indicating that in he song he was advocating having sex with a man.

*I gave her dick, she "amen""

They just think it makes them look more intelligent. It's not working.

You lived long enough to see sassy gay niggers get BLEACHED.COM

I view them like animals willing to fuck anything. This is why they all become gay for the stay in jail. Kind of the hoods dirty secrete. These tough gangsters practing husband and wife with eachother everytime they go away.

>I'm glad im not the only one who's noticed this. I produce hip hop beats for a living and have realized this faggot gay shit is slowly seeping in an replacing the old school gangsta mentality.

the rappers, the beats, the lyrics, they're all getting bubbly and gas as hell. I thought we were a generation or so away from this shit but no, the current generation of up and comers are all on this faggy shit. Not liking the direction rap is going.

That's because new rappers are soft as fuck. I mean, fucking Drake is known as one of the most famous rappers these days. A fucking half jew half black who grew up in an upper class family.
The best rappers are underground who actually live the thug life. My favorite rapper never made it big because he's doing time in prison for murder. But even if that didn't happen, he'd never get any radio play because he actually made real gangster music, not this bullshit club autotune shit about popping bottles and whatnot.

A kike, a nigger and a fucking leaf. A triple threat.

Is there something you need to talk about leaf?

What underground rapper are you talking about?

>Just like whites, they are going through the same phase
City wide fluoride stare.

non-white men are the gayest men 2bh

i don't know, explain what you mean

I'm in jyc everyday and I see exactly what you're talking about. I actually prefer the niggerfaggots to the regular niggers because they're less threatening imo. This trend I'm ok with

It must be the chemicals in the water.

You so hip

Beats the old way tryna be the baddest g. They are acting like white people. Civilized.

The urbanite is a creature afflicted with a disease of the mind. This disease affects anyone and everyone regardless of race so long as they live in an urban center