Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei Thread

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

nopaste.me/view/36c8a80b
nopaste.me/view/7453daf4
r.kyaa.sg/lsbupz.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to cuddle with Tanaka and her softness.

Now that truly is soft desu

When is Shirou going to prove that even the unbreakable Tanaka can be broken by a vigorous jackhammering?

cute

Just rewatched it with subs and damn crunchyroll are really not doing a great job subbing this. Last episode at the end they completely butchered Kuro talking about them having gone to the castle by writing it as if they were heading towards it at that moment.

And now in this episode instead of kuro saying it's her first time seeing that hero's form they wrote a hero's form, as if it's the first install she has seen.

>purportedly wants her brother's dick
>spends the entire show making out when brown lolis

Explin this.

OH GOD MY DICK

She doesn't really want his dick. Like her F/SN counterpart, she'd rather have him as her big brother, like Miyu's Shirou.

She loves her fluffy Shirou, but manly Shirou has his own charms.

Bacause she is not real.

LEGLOCK
E
G
L
O
C
K

It's probably just cut due to time constraints, but how they skipped the scenes that show that kirei clearly knows more than he lets on does get me a bit worried about how they plan to end this, and whether or not they ever intend to make another season.

>torso shaped like a penis

damn it, that´s my fetish, you ruined my no fap week

Got one of this yet?

good joke, that's a "THEY DID IT AGAIN" thread.

Seems I forgot to make it.

I completely forgot about the kiss scene.

Thanks senpai

Tsukihime and Melty Blood Starter Guide
nopaste.me/view/36c8a80b

Fate/stay night Starter Guide
nopaste.me/view/7453daf4

Why are you posting this here?

That thread is basically a bug zapper, it draws in all the shitposters and keeps this one clean.

webm?

In the last thread. Also on /wsg/

r.kyaa.sg/lsbupz.webm

Except that she can't be more perfect than she is here

Holy mother fucker lord. I really need to watch this anime

Mind you there are only a few scenes like that. It is a good show so i would still recommend checking it out, but don't expect it to be a show with lewd scenes all over the place, it's a lot more of fighting and cute girls.

>This is bullshit, you can't give Enforcer detention.

Why did Kuro even fight Illya, it makes no sense.

can anyone make a comparison with saber?

I want Kuro-sensei to dominate Bazett.

Have they explained the secret to Tanaka's unnatural toughness and regeneration yet?

Baz has a great pair (I think she's as stacked as Luvia), so it would make sense of Kuro to want to motorboat them.

Pretty sure that guy was one of the shitposters from the other thread that got banned. Like a third of the posts in that thread got purged which shows it was probably just 2-3 shitposters samefagging.

nope we are still inside of flashback. to stuff that happened before prisma illya 1.

>Japanese kids show

sasuga nippon.

Yeah, and I linked to his post instead of

No. Keep that nigglette away from my pure Bazett.

Pretty bad episode desu
Drawings looked sloppy
Facial expressions (especially on illya) looks poorly drawn
Yuri scene was too much. Did not fit the scene at all. Shouldn't have pandered to fan service too much for this. It felt cringy because of how blatant they were pushing for fanservice

Yeah, I read "a hero's form" and was confused as fuck.

This. All of this. This episode felt fucking pointless aside from the explanations from Gil.

They have fucked up the subs for this show since 2wei, I don't know why anyone is surprised. They seem to have problems with anything Fate related because their UBW subs were also garbage.

>they keep the Tanaka lewd
>they cut out the loli lewd
As expected.
But they did a kiss scene, so casual fags will think it's more than enough loli service and won't shut up about it.
As expected of TM fandom.

>cut out the loli lewd
no they didn't
>kept tanaka lewd
what lewd

She does have a good pair but definitely not as big as Drills.

Really, i actually thought it was quite well done with a lot of great expressions and it overall being very faithful to the manga. Definitely my favorite episode of the season so far.

Perhaps it depends on which characters you like the most, for me Illya, Kuro and Miyu are the characters i care the most about and they finally got the attention they deserved in this episode.

As for the fan service, it was pretty close to how it was in the manga, although obviously more animated and longer, just like every kiss scene that's been adapted.

>no they didn't
Yes they did. Anything explicit.
>what lewd
Never mind, your brain has died

Your definition of lewd is reversed.

Stop responding to LRD. He just comes here to shitpost and derail Prisma threads. I had hoped he got banned with the rest of the shitposters in the other thread.

fuck off with this pedobait shit already

this is literal pedophilia tier. this series is literally aimed at pedophiles and has no appeal beyond that, you must be literally sick in the head to have a reason to watch this anime. kill yourselves you subhuman scum, stop disappointing your parents any longer

because Prisma Ilya is the Ilya route we wanted, but don't deserve

>great expressions
You have shit taste. The faces were poorly drawn. It doesn't matter if it was faithful to the manga.
>fan service was pretty close to the manga
I never said it wasn't. It was forced fan service. It was in the manga, but they butchered the scene and the moment with fan service. It did not fit the overall mood and disregarded why Kuro wanted to fight Illya in the first place.

No, kissing is not explicit by definition. Showing off one's body only covered by underwear is.
But alas you are the kind of normal faggot who will look at loli doing anything slightly lewd and think it's somehow extraordinary, because it's a new concept to you.
Problem is that SL really nailed it for the normalfag audience.

Illya = homophobe

DROPPED

oh boy

Funny you say that when it actually cuts out anything "pedophile" from the manga.
But yeah, normalfags like you will think differently, thanks for proving my posts

They skip foreshadowing or stuff that can be explained later like with Tanaka not getting hit the first time because there's a later scene showing her getting hit anyway. I'm guessing that since it's so far away that they don't bother spending budget on Kirei foreshadowing.

>Illya = not a dirty fujo
girls kissing girls is okay
boys kissing boys is nasty
at least Illya knows the score

>Funny you say that when it actually cuts out anything "pedophile" from the manga.

sure, thats why multiple webms of 10 year olds kissing and almost fucking each other exist, right? kys scum

>>>/reddit/

Only normalfags like you will think there's anything pedophile in this apologetic trash.
Meanwhile lolicons are disappointed because only the old shit titmonster get anything explicit.

I wouldn't call kissing lewd, but the details they added would classify it as lewd; ie leg locking, saliva, "pov" tongue swirling w/ saliva. I would say that's more lewd than a simple bikini picture you fucking faggot

>kys
You must be 18+ to post here.

The best part of this is actually Illya's bare back

Stop responding to him. There is literally no point.

Best part of that Saber outfit was the slit dress where you can see her vagina bones.

Because she's the purest slut.

Stop responding to LRD. He is a super autistic troll. You're not having a discussion or an argument, you're just giving him more excuses to post. Just stop replying and then watch, he'll find excuses to keep posting his troll posts in response to other people because all he wants is attention. Report him and ignore everything he says.

>Tfw we'll probably never get more Cu-install Ilya/Miyu because Gáe Bolg is overpowered so it's easier from a narrative standpoint to have them not use it than to have to create a way to counteract it
Being a Cufag as always is suffering

>this is what normal faggots actually think
Go and choke on defending anti-lolicon bullshit and being satisfied with the same old kissing shit.

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I want to see Cu-install Bazett when we reach whatever climatic battle's going to end the Miyuverse fight.

>I want to see Cu-install Bazett

Dat Fragarach/Gae Bolg time fucking moveset.

You wouldn't happen to have all of them with sound, would you?

>autistic troll
Then what would you explain one girl having closeups, proper tone, shadows, details, vagina bones and asscheeks, meanwhile other girls have neither.

I remember reading in a past thread that Rin is probably going to install Saber and fight Sakura if only for the Sakura/Lancelot vs Rin/Saber. Prisma recreates a lot of scenes and there's a lot of potential with these installs and characters.

Although the argument against that would be that neither Rin nor Luvia have played that important a role in a long time.

Whose butt is this?

The new loli to cater to pissfags.

Erika's.

That's sort of an argument for them coming back into the story, cause they've been sidelined for so long. But Illya needs to take priority considering she hasn't done much since Shirou got on the scene.

You got examples of what you think are poorly drawn faces? I'm sure there are some, it's not like this is a high budget show, but I think it is generally pretty good looking and i didn't notice anything that stood out as really bad.

As for the kiss scene, I don't personally think that it ruined the scene and it's was still pretty clear what was happening, only difference from the manga was that it was a bit lewder. The scenes before and after still had the same impact to me.

I don't know how the poster envisioned it but I assumed that this would be in some kind of final battle and that these two would be fighting while other people are fighting somewhere else. Maybe Illya install Berserker there.

Good example would be OP's pic.
There are a lot throughout the episode. Usually I'd be taking snapshots, but I couldn't this episode.