Holy shit, I thought arifureta was bad. A rip-off but even shittier

Holy shit, I thought arifureta was bad. A rip-off but even shittier.

It looks good.

Did the new chapter come out?

Why must we keep bringing this shit up?

No way can something be worse than Arifureta.

What's his cheat? Or what's the plot?

Don't talk shit about Sakamoto666 good stories.

>tfw the writer has another LN published.
Blessed Japan.

What's the other one? Is it as good?

>Before this,I was also living a normal high school life in Japan...

>include record scratch and flashback

It's probably on a LN or WN of which I'm not familiar.

His cheat is probably that he can defeat stuff and get their skills. I'm guessing kind of like Re:Monster but it hasn't been shown yet as there's just 2 chapters of the manga.

Actually it's something like:
>entire class gets isekai'd
>supposed to be for heroing and shit but they don't really need it so they live out in the boonies
>MC and childhood friend get peasant stats
>others get various shit
>town must do a sacrifice and childhood friend is elected
>MC steps up and becomes the replacement
>it was a ruse between the childhood friend and one of the bullies of the MC so she coudl survive
>Mc is thrown into the dungeon and survives because he can get monster skills.

and that's what i understood from what everyone's been saying.

you're a little off.
>100 students are summoned to be heros for another world
>the kingdom and religious priests are nice to the students summoned with good abilities, mean to the ones with shitty abilities (like mc)
>his childhood friend has good ability she is a prefect perfect girl.
>when the students get in a fight they cant handle in the dungeon, one of the students that's jealous of mc for having a cute childhood friend, and pushes him down a cliff (cliff inside dungeon)
>mc becomes conquers dungeon because he's stuck in it.
>becomes super powerful
>has sex with loli vampire (he actually has sex!)
>on quest to conquer other dungeons
>mc is edgy "i can't trust anyone other than anymore! i hate humans."

I am not talking about arifureta though.

But that's arifureta

Isn't this the one that plagiarized another and then got deleted entirely?

And monster skills are better than peasant stats?

What's the deal with this?

I see it spammed in GS threads all the time.

It's the same guy. He's trying to shill it.

That's pretty much the summary of the first 2 chapters, though it only looks like the 6-7 people (bullies, childhood friend, MC) get transported.

It's a stealth attempt to start a isekai thread which is itself a stealth attempt at starting an LN thread.

>bullies
Sounds pretty boring desu.

Natural state of group isekai. You'd be harder pressed finding a group isekai that doesn't include a bunch of bastards for the MC to rightfully justice/revenge wank over.

Oh man, you be surprised.

Do tell

It's pretty typical "average highschool boy" shit even outside isekai. It's an easy way for the author to write in that MC was weak/beta before his obvious power up.

Can we all just agree that Chinese isekai is better than Japanese isekai?

ReMonster

Chinese Isekai is the worst of worst.

>Chinese isekai

>Pills, Pills, Pills

>You get a pill, I get a better pill

>I love drugs, I mean pills.

name a single bad one, you can't because you don't read any

No, fuck off.

that's not isekai that's just run of the mill wuxia

I can't because they're so shit, I don't even get past the first chapter.

>Read Battle Through the Heavens
>Main character mentions he's a reincarnation from modern day Earth in first chapter.
>It is never, ever relevant ever again.

Why bother with this?

>Read Warlock of the Magus World.
>Main character is isekai full grown adult scientist into the body of an early teenager.
>"Well fuck it, if people have worse morality here, might as well do some human experimentation and murder."
>It all works out great for him.

Yeah, alright. Chinese isekai has some benefit.

oh gee that makes your opinion so credible then

>My Disciple Died Yet Again
>A 16,000 year old master takes in a woman to be his disciple, as she gets stronger she dies. Every time she reincarnates he finds her again but she keeps dying.

>Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes, All Thanks to a Single Moment of Impulse
>2 people are punished to reincarnate 7 times together in the mortal world because they fucked up in heaven, and they hate each other but keep falling in love

>Battle Through the Heavens

I remembered calling someone out on it not being isekai, and they told me to look up the first chapter again.

Seriously, what the hell was the author thinking?

>tfw I read Korean Isekai
>Mc was an economic student
>It actually came in handy.
>The plot basically becomes gather as much jew gold as possible and build up a military to protect your fief.
>Use common known stuff from modern times such sanitation and underfoot heating from floorboards to increase citizens life expectancy.

It was okay. Sad its been on a 6 month hiatus.

>underfoot heating from floorboards to increase citizens life expectancy.
Fucking what

>Soul Land/Combat Continent
>MC peerless genius of some clan with secret arts
>learns their most powerful weapons and techniques
>reincarnates with perfect recollection of previous life and techniques
>bathed in luck at every corner

I feel like there's more I was watching but they're totally forgettable until a new chapter pops up.

Pretty sure any high school student who remembers what they learn would be able to do some good shit. People underestimate what you learn in school.

>literally Chinese Gantz

Terror Infinity is an isekai that steals so many ideas, but it's still pretty fun.

I'm kind of impressed there isn't more Gantz copies. It's a great concept.

Probably because there's the whole question of "why is this system happening" that needs to be answered.

And the only way to deal with it is to go full retard.

If you could recall it.

That's wuxia shit

Well, it's not like the nips don't already do that.

And properly understand and use it.

Knowing how many protons and electrons in a nitrogen atom is different than knowing how to uses it and where to get it/make it.

Why can't isekai be about comfy shit instead of all this fucking loser schoolboy or NEET slob turned edgy action hero garbage? Like the one where some salaryman gets summoned to get married to a queen and live a somewhat easy life.

Because a modern world is typically more comfy than any isekai.

Mc is a college student.

It took me awhile to find this page. I gave a shit explanation at what I was typing.

>Like the one where some salaryman gets summoned to get married to a queen and live a somewhat easy life.

I'm still pissed. He brought over some stupid shit like a HDD full of dramas.

there is, check out this title

>Ex-Hero Candidate’s, Who Turned Out To Be A Cheat From Lv2, Laid-back Life In Another World

There are comfy isekai, those don't get attention though because why would they? Action is what gets you hyped.

>Conquering Hero’s Heroines
A man who was playing a game in Japan, dies of cardiac arrest. In the brink of death, he was requested a favor by the Goddess of the eroge he was playing 「After defeating The Great Demonic Lord, please save the world from the tyranny of the hero」 to save the world. With his knowledge of the current era, and his summoning arts, this is a story of a man who steals the heroines of the hero.

The villain reincarnates, tries his best on domestic affairs, research cheats, and capture the heroines.

Michibiku is a good isekai I like the focus on the followers and the recent character development from the main character.

Mio is a bitch.

Is this the one where he gets stronger everytime he dies? Wight powers or something?

There are comfy ones it's just that this place only cares about dickwaving.

The second one sound like a digest version of Spirit Circle

Off the point, but glad I got Arifureta summary so I know to steer clear of it.

No, that's Arifureta. He gets stronger killing things.

There is comfy Isekai shit.

Pic related. Nips will never get good.

How about getting transported to a more advanced civilization and being regarded as a retarded primitive that needs to learn everything.

Or being abducted and used as a museum subject/zoo animal.

Hell, why not summoned by a demon lord to fight against humans?

I've read a lot, and found my comfy ones. Not that I want to spread that to faggots here, enjoy shifting through bad ones but it's not even that hard to find.

It's not really similar.

>Hell, why not summoned by a demon lord to fight against humans?
Race Traitor the Light Novel.

I would read that.

Your last suggestion is very common.
Your 1st & 2nd one is right out of western sci-fi fan fiction.

Interesting stuff user. Post more.

This single image right here contains the concentrated amount of everything that is wrong within the world.

As an American citizen, i felt deep regret that we only dropped two bombs.

>he doesn't want to have a gun fight with giant bugs while flying around the stratosphere

we could use more tom clancy though

He gets the ability to acquire skills without class restriction so long as he defeats the user. The plot on the other hand is the stereotypical "MC bullied by assholes with only childhood friend standing up for him before the bullies NTR her away" except some extradimensional asshole dumps them into a fantasy setting so the betrayal scene happens as they trick MC into dumping his own ass into some inescapable dungeon.

>He gets the ability to acquire skills without class restriction so long as he defeats the user.
That's pretty cool actually.

There's only one Isekai I've been fine with firearms so far, and that's because past summoned heroes 1000 years ago made them during a war they eventually lost.

What works is that a few heroes of that age still survived to this day as demon lords and are just chilling at the bottom levels of a grand labyrinth playing with golem x undead armies, tanks and shit.

Meanwhile if civilisation advanced beyond a god's permission they do everything to fuck you up, so most newly summoned heroes succumb to despair when their nation crumbles.

Monsters have classes too?
That's like something I don't think I've ever heard of.

That's not even a rare trope though, i can list 5 of them off the top of my head.

Yeah we all played Mass Effect you don't have to make shit up here.

You should list them then. Odd to say it and not do it.

i am pissed he brought a full fucking generator that would only work for a few years, instead of printing and bringing instructions on how to make one from scratch..... essentially forwarding the nation hundreds of years into the future, and giving him the comfy life he wanted.

Listing them would reveal his powerlevel.

Just read off novel updates from ranked top downwards, that's all the help I need to give you guys.

This, although knowing how badly-written WNs are I don't think it's that far off.

How do we save the Isekai genre?

It doesn't need saving, but it could be bettered if that's what you mean.

I don't read VN or WN so any Isekai shit I see is in manga form.

Reborn into a boring job like a Tailor or Blacksmith probably isn't something that would be interesting to read.

Reborn as monster probably more common in VN/WN

There was one about a firearm otaku that got reborn but had no magic power and couldn't make weapons manually, conveniently the world has a liquid metal that can be formed to a visualized object.

Would a kind of "reverse-isekai" be a thing? The hero dies but reincarnates into 21st century retaining memories and abilities.

A veteran dandy old guy getting summoned by the god of his world to take good care of a group of students getting forced summoned by another world.

Slice of life story where the old guy teaches the group of war, and tries to mediate both the demon and human sides to peace.
After defeating the actual schemer of the whole war, aka one of the gods, one of the gods granted them a wish, the main hero of the party wished to be a girl and confessed to the old guy.

Ripping off Megaman isn't cool

That's why I dropped it at ch 1.

Local Knight Hans, is that you?

You don't, it's always been around just mostly untranslated till 4-5 years ago. The genre will never stop, it's just a matter of trends, since the majority are WN and never make successful transition to LN, although some have been trying to go manga.

Kind of but not really?

>instead of printing and bringing instructions on how to make one from scratch
Does that world even have the tools available to build one? You'd have to build the tools first. He'd probably be dead by heat stroke before he could make one.

SoL school story where Valkyries picks veteran soldiers to valhalla, which is an academy for heroes. They were given a choice whether they go or not. Gods would predict which world would summon a hero, and said hero would have to study their world and such before the summoning will commence.

It was basically an excuse to give the MC a reputation as a "prodigy/genius" because reincarnation->strong soul->good at cultivating or whatever.

I'm just glad the "trapped in a deadly video game" shit has cooled down.

>Matter of trends
What is the current trend?

There's an interesting trend in that whatever WN gets fan-translated will also succeed into an LN, manga and anime. Translators have great power and what they translate will make trends. It's a dangerous occupation.

Have some variety. Just because it's set in another world doesn't mean it has to be some fantasy action adventure in some pre-Industrial world.

The only one I can see in the future being made into an anime is 'The New Gate', may be the final one for death game concept.

The guy actually clears it but gets sucked into a reality fantasy equivalent of it 100 years later. Guy has all his stats at limit break from defeating last boss, and the NPC's that were in the world are now released from their coma robot like state.