Why don't people talk about the best super hero anime anymore?

Why don't people talk about the best super hero anime anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK3Vy2otuM0
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/10/09-1/hollywood-plans-live-action-tiger-bunny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I loved it but they screwed up the Justice villian desu.

The TV series is over 5 years old and while the movies were entertaining, they didn't add much to actually discuss beyond the immediate events.

That and probably the fact that possible newer viewers are wary due to how T&B is linked to an insatiable fujo fanbase.

Still, it was pretty good.

s2 never

>The TV series is over 5 years old
Goddamn where does the time go

Fuck
Fujos

will karina ever with the kotetsubowl?

because its gay

I know right? I got out of school and was like, shiiet will waste a year playing and watching shit and then get a job.
now I'm 32 and still play and watch anime shit. no job whatsoever.

>ywn experience T&B threads on 2011 Sup Forums ever again

I wanna go back so bad

no one remembers scarf-tan

Because it ended.

>daughterzoned hard

Holy fuck I was so GAR for Kotetsu

sorry to say but bunny had already won it

Aren't they pretty much platonic life partners in the manga?

Because only 5 people on Sup Forums have watched it.

Why were they so best?

I fully admit I've put it off for years and keep thinking "What was that show I meant to watch with the gay sponsored heroes?".

>goes to a gay club because the lemonade is good
>Is so innocent that he doesn't realize it's a gay club
How has Fire Emblem not raped his boy pussy yet?

I think you missed my point.

there will never be another era as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=YK3Vy2otuM0

MHA and OPM ruined super hero anime.

Yep, did it sell badly or such? I wasn't on Sup Forums at the time.

It was aimed at 30-50yr old men with a terrible budget, but it ended up being an completely unexpected hit (thanks to the fujoshi.)

Sadly, they decided to go movie route and the long wait for new content, the movie retelling, and the lackluster followup to plots pretty much killed any chance of the hinted season 2 plot.

The biggest strength of Tiger and Bunny is its pile of amazing character designs and great world-building. The cast is interesting, creatively done, and the way they made the various superhero suits and product ads all work very very well. On the other hand, the plot didn't really hold up - for such a character-driven show the last arc felt like a lot of forced drama and overly convenient/villainous twists just because.

Watch it for the heroes, but be prepared to sit through the villains.

I miss them too, user

Maybe when the live action film is released they'll throw in a 2nd season too;_;

No new stuff besides the Miracle Jump manga and some Japan exclusive events and merchandise.

and a hollywood film

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/10/09-1/hollywood-plans-live-action-tiger-bunny

I wish we had more fun protag like Koutetsu

Oyaji moe is the best moe

But we don't know anything about it yet. Have they started filming or is it still at the planning stage?

You could try Rage of Bahamut Genesis for fun protags.

Probably stuck in production hell. Makes me wish it was a straight to Netflix deal instead like Deathnote

Why does Sunrise hate money?

How did I watch all of Tiger and Bunny and not for a second think of it as gay?

I realize in retrospect that there's a lot of fujoshit bait when considering the voice actors and whatnot, but what the fucking hell.

Was it because they didn't act like caricatures?

I am asking as someone that hasn't watched and is here to remind myself to fucking do so.

They're not gay, just two hot guys with a close relationship. There is a flaming faggot though, but he's cool.

They're too busy bathing in idol money right now.

No new content thus far.

Not until Kotetsu's daughter moves to Sternbild and Karina starts taking care of her in her spare time. I'd also hope she goes to Dragon Kid's school so they can hang out and become friends too.

Oh, I thought in one of the extras they were talking about wine and dinner and women were gushing over their private conversation being broadcast?

It's basically where Cowboy Bebop was a few years ago and we know where that went. They took out a bunch of names and changed the setting and it became John Wick. The sequel movie in development now is basically "What if Vicious teamed up with Spike to take over the Red Dragons?"
It's also possible it's where Robotech is, where they haven't signed anything and are still in discussions about licensing it.

>Talking about wine, dinner, and women
>Somehow it's gay
Really?

You mean this? They sleep in the same bed too, so do the math. And the people here look pretty damn scandalized.

I thought they meant with each other?

They aren't very competent as superheroes.

Not down at the level of parody failures, but still below average at the whole superheroism role.

Yes and? You don't talk about wine, food, and the women you've fucked with your guy friends?

Reread his post, mate. And the scene he's talking about is .

>And the women

See here's the problem. They aren't talking about women. They aren't fucking women.

YES! This is what I meant, they're gay but not absolute caricatures.

It was absolute garbage beyond the first 5 minutes. A perfectly good premise pissed away on awful writing.

>Kaede strategy
Won't work. Barnaby already got to her too.

>The TV series is over 5 years old and while the movies were entertaining
>5 years old

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Because Fire Emblem is a gentleman and doesn't raped those who aren't willing. Keith is too pure for any lewd thoughts.

*rape

Has anyone ripped the last short? The one shown in the Sound of Tiger&Bunny concert with the ugly end?

Well, yeah. They literally just play them on TV.

Going by the Nemesis lyrics, there's nothing platonic about them. And it's canonically Barnaby's POV.

>S2 never

They literally use super powers to fight crime. The show just rates how good they do.

>no one remembers scarf-tan

Dude I wrote so much OC shit for her she was practically my self-insert

Scarf-tan is secretly the most OP hero

>"I don't mind! I prefer talking to you anyway!"

Being Kotetsu is suffering....

>Keith
>too pure
Where's your proof of that?

He wants world peace?