Would you?

Would you?

oh yeah, why do you even ask?

No cuz she'd kick my ass if I tried.

no, that face she made afterwards was too scary

and you're saying you wouldn't want that?

>not posting the stitch

I don't have any pride, so hell yes I would.

I'd probably only get the chance if it were a ceremonial rite of passage to be her servant, though.

She didn't actually WANT him to do it though. She was very clearly disgusted by it

Without hesitation. I'd also push her down and teach her body a lesson or two about provoking men into sexual acts.

No cause shes a cunt.

rerorerorerorerorero

>weird femdom angle
>feet

yeah no thanks.

I would never have gotten my ass beaten by a women.

Subaru truly is the most pathetic man in existence.

I'll let Betelgeuse do the pig's licking. I will only lick Crusch-sama or Felix-sama.

Fuck that bitch. FUCK. HER.
I hope someone slams a shovel up her arse!

>She hit Subaru with strength to send him flying
>user thinks he can push her down

Subaru also has super strength in the fantasy world. Remember when the three punks tried to jump him in the first arc and he fought back?

Super strength is not needed for that.

> Remember when the three punks tried to jump him in the first arc and he fought back?
Yeah.
He died.

He still demonstrated super saiyan strength.

How? It was just him punching and kicking them.

The guy is supposed to be a hikkikomori/neet/kusogamer/dameningen. People like that have no physical strength.

Honesty, the fact that she is one of the candidates not punished/impaired is baffling. At least the 2 who were affected extended help; she doesn't even send one person from her camp to help subjugate the whale and witch cult. Hell in arc 5 she did something I will find unforgivable.. Seeing as how Candidates are consumed by sins they embody most (greed with Anastasia, Crushe idk) Priscilla will most likely be punished for her pride.

GET OUT

He had worked out

Yeah, sure.

It is mentioned.

Doing kendo at school doesn't make you able to throw a grown human body.

Depends. Are we talking the same context, or in the bedroom?

Because in the same context fuck no.

Now, in the bedroom? Fuck yes. Then followed by every inch of her. Because god damn that bod.

I'm pretty certain it had more to do with her broken Luck. Bitch probably has guaranteed crits on every hit.

No.
She's trash.
She's a viper.
I don't lay with vipers.

I'd tell her to kiss my ass. Do I look like some beta faggot?

Dumb frogposter

>you're going to sacrify your pride to help your love?
>heeee die die die
why did she turn angry? I didn't get that.

>tfw you will never lick Crusch's boots beg her to make you her subject.

We live in cruel world.

w-what did she do to her servants face?

fuck off secondary shitter
I'm not even him but it's annoying to read someone who thinks he knows shit when he doesn't
It's literally wrote everywhere in the ln and in the manga and said in the anime that subaru gained phisical strenght in the new world

It has been said he has an athletic body user, and he does daily excercises.

Of course, even if she kicked me I would still keep on licking.

Is it possible to get her to have sex with me? Or would she just want me dead?

Until it's red and sore.

Subaru also said he did daily excercises in real world, specially to defend his home by thugs. He said that in the anime while he was fighting with the three idiots. Emilia and Pack noticed he has a pretty muscular body.

>lick her foot
>she tries to kick me off
>hold on to her leg for dear life
>while she's swinging her leg around and trying her best to throw me off, I'm licking her thigh and moving up
>she starts yelling and tries to punch me off
>"Y-YAMETE KUDASAIIIII"
>my anime watching skill has given me the ability, "willpower" that the typical MC has
>I'm grunting and panting while licking her intensely, no amount of pain will stop me
>I start bleeding from my head, but my tongue keeps moving up her thigh
>reach her pussy
>she punches me one last time, her final punch is weak
>hear a moan
>she falls onto the floor and I start eating out my well-earned prize

Thanks, anime

Lord knows a niga would.

Other people gotta pay money for this

In context answer:
I'd call her out for implying the lives of dozens of villagers, let alone my lord and employer carried the same weight as the pride of one individual. At which point I'd up the ante and offer to lick the soles of every servant in her mansion if she agreed to assist me.

All of which she likely expected of Subaru when she made the offer. Only to have her expectations completely shit on by his perversion.

Out of context answer: Y-yes.

Why do feet fags get assblasted whenever someone rightfully calls out their fetish as absolutely civilian tier?

I would pretend and leave her sadism blueballed.

I'm not even a footfag, I just like femdom.

Footfags are the hipsters of fetishes.

Even in the anime he said his bench press was 70kg right

Why not have all the fetishes

Grip strength.

Would push her down and prevent her from screaming for help, then stick it deep into her womb, forcing it through the cervix and tell her she is soon going to have her very own personal shota just before I splatter my baby batter into her womb that is ovulating thanks to me forcing myself onto her and through her cervix, obviously I also come roughly 4l of the thickest semen imaginable that is simultaneously also an aphrodisac that causes addiction, obviously it is also not spilling out of her as my cock is too massiv so it forces her womb and belly too inflate.
The massiv simultaneous and repeating orgams and pain make her lose consciousness.
When she wakes up I am still stuck in her ponding her like there is no tomorrow until she realises that she got a good fill of my baby batter in her rectum and mouth and stomach by now.
She somehow feels strange and I tell her that she was sleeping the last four days, so I got bored a bit of her being so limp and took care of her other holes.
She tries to ask what happend to her knight and why he didn't come rescue her all this time, but is barely capable of speaking.
I tell her that he came in after a day or so to look for her and that he told me that he was happy for her to have me take care of her that she really deserves such a devoted lover.
To finish her mentaly I show her the result of the magic pregnancy test, telling her that she will be recieving even more than one child.
Somehow this is still not it, there is a small kick left before she breaks.
I remember that she thinks the world resolves around her and everything works according to her will and favour.
So I whisper into her ear "why are you looking so sad, that cannot be right? right? Is not everything in this world moving according to your will and in your favour for the best possible result for you?"
She snaps and twist everything in her mind that this all is according to how she wanted it.

Is that hentai logic enough an answer for you OP?

might this be something to you liking in that case

He did not do kendo at school.
He is said to be well trained, for our world standards (obviously not op fantasy level stronk) as despite being a neet he does daily fitness training and yes even cardio despite the negativ on the gains.

>Hell in arc 5 she did something I will find unforgivable

Tell more

Why did Priscilla get so mad when Subaru tried to lick her feet? Isn't that what she wanted?

I hope Al is the one to fucking kill her, or fuck her shit up using his respawn ability.

No, but I would lick Emilia, Crusch or Anastasia's feet without hesitation.

I want to watch Reinhardt Sama fuck her

Even not counting her apparent super strength, she could just cut you in half with her magic.

No, fuck off with your omega threads

No it's not you retarded fuck.

Subaru thinks he's in a game so he says retarded shit like
>I have super strength cuz i'm the MC

But he doesn't, and he himself realizes he doesn't 2 seconds after saying that stupid shit. Shame he didn't realize he's not even the MC

sure thing imbecile, I bet that you didn't even watch the anime

Long haired Felix

Yet no one who Sabaru fights comments on how strong he is. Nor is he ever shown being able to carry anything that's very heavy.

Fucking fantasy world standards.
All that he is oppsoing and fighting are literally superhuman.
You do not beat superhuman with fit IRL human capabilities.
He can fight the average street gang thug if they have no weapons.
Every fucking knight, spirit, and what ever is superhuman