Bleach

It's finally ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yonkouprod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Orihime as OP image.
Thread trash just before it even begins.

IchiRuki is canon!

Orihime was pretty hot

I want to see her fuck Meninas because they're basically the same design

>Meninas
who?

Hey guys, aren't you all excited for Urahara's words?

Rukia is going to give Ichigo's powers back. Not only that, but she's going to tagteam with him to take out Yhwach. She's going to freeze Yamamoto's Bankai and then freeze the future so Yhwach can't change it.

Why would he say those words if she wasn't going to do anything? All of Ichigo's friends got a turn, now it's Rukias. All of the chapter titles are pointing towards more Deathberry guys. Look I'll post it over and over to make it come true.

All of this was wrong. All of it. So fucking funny.

RIP Anime

delete this

Geezus fuck, these aren't even daily threads any more...

They're fucking hourly.

Does anyone actually have a source for it ending in 2 chapters besides dumb bullshit?

It was a good theory, too bad Kubo had to rush the ending.

So, by now, everyone realizes that he was just apologizing for fucking up both their lives, right?

It's a long-running series that was extremely popular at one point that is finally ending. This is nothing compared to how many threads Naruto got when it ended.

I truly love my shark Empress.

>Four years of tedious Sternritter fights
>Final boss of bleach and resolution rushed completely

Spoiler provider said it and he never lied.

... so will Ichigo become Soul King, right?

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach.
Version 4.0
If you remember anything else please mention it so it can be added in the next thread.

Bankais NOT revealed

>Hisagi
>Ukitake
>Aizen
>Shinji
>Love
>Isshin
>Tenjiro (Royal Guard)
>Hikifune Shikai and Bankai (Royal Guard)
>Shutara Shikai and Bankai (Royal Guard)
>Oetsu Shikai and Bankai (Royal Guard)
>Yuroichi Shikai and Bankai

Characters that never got a proper 1 on 1 fight or managed to live up the hype around them

>Isshin
>Ryuken
>Hisagi (using his bankai)
>Chad
>Ichigo (his new bankai has done jackshit and we don't even know it's new powers if any)
>Tenjiro (Royal Guard)
>Hikifune (Royal Guard)
>Shutara (Royal Guard)
>Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto) (Royal Guard)
>Cyborg Zombie Kira

Main plot points forgotten or unexplained

>Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
>The soul king having his organs scattered
>Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
>Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
>WHAT THE FUCK THE SOUL KING in the first place
>The Vandenreich's backstory and what the hell they've been doing for 1000 years
>Urahara´s endgame agenda went nowhere

Minor character plot lines unresolved

>Yoruichi's zanpakuto
>Chad powers
>Orihime powers
>Hisagi training
>Matsumoto soul fucked
>Ryuoken
>Halibel chained in Mexico
>What did Renji ask Urahara?
>What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
>How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
>What Stern Ritter K and N stood for.
>How can they communicate within the Dangai if time goes 2000 times slower?
>Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
>Doggo's race origin
>Iba's abilities
>The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
>Shiba familiy
>Isshin never meet Hitsugaya and Matsumoto

I guess were reaching the final version since in the last threads not many things were mentioned.

Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers?
That thing Toofsy mentioned about Bach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long?

Which one? Not calling bullshit, I just want to see for myself.

So how is this gonna end, assuming the spoilers are true?

>end of the Yhwach fight
>epilogue of the main characters
>epilogue of SS
>epilogue of other side characters

How the fuck is Kubo gonna fit all of that in one chapter?

You guys got cucked hard by Kubo, huh?

That was obvious the day the chapter came out. However, those insufferable faggots wouldn't shut the fuck up and spammed that image in every thread. I'm glad they realized how retarded they were.

Silly boy

True. I remember when Naruto was ending, and there'd be a half-dozen threads spammed constantly for days on end.

Short version?
He's not.

I miss Mosha.

Crap forgot about those, that's definitely going to be added.

>never resolved sharktits in the rape dungeon.

Yonkou.

twitter.com/yonkouprod

Yonkouproductions.

Could Yhwach beat Kaguya in a fight

You also forgot about Tessai. What the fuck was his deal? Why did he never fight?

Probably.

It'll be nice.
IchiRuki fans will rejoice.
IchiHime fans will cry.

Then a day or two later both camps will realize how utterly, pathetically, unsatisfying both their ship resolutions, and the ending of the manga itself, are.

In the end, whether the ships were for nothing or not, it doesn't change the fact that the entirety of the manga itself amounts to nothing.

Why would Kubo give screentime to literal whos?
Let's have Ichigo and Aizen chin chat while they kill god.

The first invasion that ended with Yama sparing Ywach. We still don't know what happened or why.

Because his powers were literally fucking broken. That and someone had to run the shop.

Tessai never lived up to the hype. Which is bullshit on Kubo's part.

>someone needs to run the shop while the world is literally ending

why does her face look so weird?
It's distracting me from that cleavage, which is a hell of an accomplishment.

Hey man, if you don't have the shop open you can't make any cash.

Yhwach wins and Ulquiorra will appear to save Orihime, you heard it here first.

>IchiRuki fans will rejoice.
Refer to

Missing:

>Ichigos sisters (as that user mentioned)
>Yamamotos bankai being stolen by Yhwach

Incorrect in your list:

>Chad powers

It's a fullbring? What's left to get explained?

>Aizen bankai

Source that he actually has one? I'd otherwise that as the question, as in if he even has Bankai.

>Aizen motivation to hate the SK

It has been implied after his fight with Ichigo that he thinks it's simply weak and not worthy to rule. I agree a flashback would be fancier explaining Aizens origin but we definitely have an idea why he hates the SK.

I don't even give a fuck about Renji, Rukia or Orihime and Gary Stu MC.
But even as a casual faggot who only seen anime of the first 2 arcs and then dropped entire franchise for like 4 years now, i can honestly tell that Kubo is a simpleton basic writer with no real depth or creativity. Rukia/Renji and Ichigo/Orihime was simply obvious and seen from a mile away even if it's generic and overdone. It's going to be an end game and that's all it is. I'm just glad the series is over and no one will ever talk about this crap.

Capitalism is a scary thing. Not even forbidden Kido can beat it.

So what are the spoilers again ?

>Ulquiorra
Dead and gone.

Spoilers.

Aizen deactivates Kyoka Suigetsu. Yhwach says he will change the future where he died and attacks Ichigo. Ishida shoots him with the silver arrowhead and Yhwach's abilities are totally shut for an instant.

Ichigo attacks him with Zangetsu, Yhwach gets his abilities back and blocks it with one hand, but Zangetsu's outer shell cracks and Zangetsu's shikai (Ichigo's very first Shikai) appears from inside it, slashing Yhwach in half.

Can't wait to be disappointed tomorrow morning

So... What kind of reaction should I make if the end is fucking shit ?

We never saw ANYTHING about Yoruichi's zanpakto, if she even had one. Or how she can transform into a cat.

Yeah, it's ending but probably not until 2 or 3 more chapters.

I need to suck Rangiku's tits so badly

It should be them killing themselves by drinking Bleach.

We actually saw it in an anime flashback, but Im sure it was probably filler.

Still it's weird.

I think you should add "Ichigo's final Bankai" in terms of not living up to the hype since it got taken out in two pages

They're bigger than your head, you'll die.

It was confirmed to end next week.

She was a captain at one point, she HAD to have had a sword, or else it wouldn't have been a big deal that Zaraki became a captain without a shikai because they'd have already had a captain who became a captain without a sword in the first place, so why was it never even mentioned once?

Fucking kek, I'm gonna do this if Kubo fails to deliver.

She swallowed her sword a long time ago.

Wooops meant to

>She swallowed her sword

So she is a Soul Eater character?

What happened to Matsumoto? I feel like we haven't seen her in actual years. Anybody remember the last time she appeared?

just do it now, it is going to be shit

>Source that he actually has one? I'd otherwise that as the question, as in if he even has Bankai.
Did you miss the basic concept of being a Captain.

- Killing another Captain and having the squad accept you.

- Have a Bankai and show it to the other Captains in a meeting, then they will vote for your acceptance.

She was revived by Mayuri, that's it.

>water empress fag BTFO

>It's a fullbring? What's left to get explained?

We never got full body diablo armor.

Who?

>- Have a Bankai and show it to the other Captains in a meeting, then they will vote for your acceptance.

And he couldn't have used his shikai to fake having a bankai because...?

pretty sure it was stated in the fullbring arc that fullbrings cannot evolve past a certain point, and even chad saying he maxed out his fullbring

Congratulations to everyone sticking to bleach till the end. You started bleach as children and will finish it as manchildren.

I only started this year though

Even worse.

>And he couldn't have used his shikai to fake having a bankai because...?
Because nothing, he could have done that to fool others into accepting him.

but that's you choosing to speculate shit instead of just accepting he did the normal way and showed everyone his Bankai.

Both him having and not having a bankai is speculation at this point since both are perfectly logical explanations for his captain seat. Hence why I said that the question should be IF he has a bankai, not that it has never been revealed.

So how does Yhwach's name translate out to Yhwach from how it's initially pronounced anyway? I don't really follow this stuff so I don't know how that works.

Why one the STRONGEST shinigami in the manga wouldn't have a Bankai?

Monk did, Yamamoto did, why Aizen shouldn't?

Also for the record during his captain demostration he showed a fake shikai and bankai to the other captains, I think the anime and the manga mentioned that (or at least the anime did)

Wow was this shit still being made?

(What was the 22 weeks of nothing happening, I forgot)

Official volumes and just accepting how Viz does it.

ユーハバッハ / Yuhabahha is Yhwach till is proven otherwise.

We've also never seen Mashiro's shikai or bankai.

People like that do exist, see Kenpachi.

We never got any kind of Aizen backstory, so it's pretty much speculation how he came to be who he is right now. He could have not bothered with bankai because he considered his strength sufficient, for all we know.

It's a meme at this point.

at least I hope so.

It's a double meaning. He means the german name Bach with Juha as the firstname while trying to refer to Yahweh, god. That's how Yhwach came out of it.

>see Kenpachi.
The guy who eventually got a bankai, and was one of a kind in the Gotei 13 who became a captain the barbarian way?

it was a fun ride

>gets bankai
>jobs
>Aizen doesn't get bankai
>wrecks Yhwach
Seems like Aizen is the smart guy.

IS Chad the most JUST best friend of a shonen MC? I can't think of any other one that got shafted this fucking hard.

No, because hollows get purified by shinigamis and returned to soul society or some shit, so he can just reappear as a normal human spirit but with hollow powers since he died as a vasto lord, or he could if Kubo could manage to juggle 100000000 unresolved plot points and characters.

Who are you talking about? Renji is Ichigo's best friend.

Yes, the guy who got some kind of resolution in regards to the extent of his abilities. If we never saw his bankai the argument would be actually similar as you could argue he never had one.

Hence why I'm saying the matter with Aizen is not just WHAT is bankai is but IF he had one in the very first place. Feel free to assume he does have one since it makes more sense, but Aizens bankai was simply never discussed in the manga and he is the only captain where it would make sense, story- and ability-wise, for him to not have one in the first place.

Ishida is a better bro

spoilers when

>one of the strongest characters in the manga
>it would make sense, story- and ability-wise, for him to not have developted one of the strongest win cards in the first place

the date of rukia's execution has been changed

But Ichigo's best friend is helping him against Yhwach.

hi guys i hope you are doing well

Hard M until you ignore her for too long, then reverse rape city until you get her back in the maid outfit and collar.

One that normally takes years of dedicated training to achieve?

Has everyone (Kubo included) forgotten about Komamura and Iba? They were making they way to the palace or some shit.

>Bleach and Nisekoi finally ending
One piece fucking when