/VIG/ - Vegas Investigation General: Bumped Edition

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Jesus Campos was investigating calls of gunfire and was shot in the leg by Paddock as 200 rounds flew through the door
>archive.fo/3sa3A
Jesus Campos was investigating an open door 6 full minutes before the shooting began and was shot in the leg.
>archive.fo/S1yWE
Paddock had an unidentified, possibly encrypted cryptic note in his hotel room
>archive.fo/zEcBs
Encrypted note is really just well known trajectory calculations, easily recognized by any first year physics students
>archive.fo/An8xN
Inconsitincies in official Vegas narrative
archive.is/OC7C7
archive.is/8f4rZ
archive.is/ocIGK
Wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959970/Vegas-prostitute-says-Stephen-Paddock-enjoyed-violent-sex.html
grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI&t=191s
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-target-practise-a7989781.html?amp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=x96Kem0ZYag
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Encrypted note is really just well known trajectory calculations, easily recognized by any first year physics students
Do you mean cryptic? Because I never read that the note was encrypted lol that would definitely be a game changer...
And what do you mean it can easily be deciphered by first year physics students have they released the contents of the note???

Jesus Campos is mossad.

This ride is getting 3spooky5me

I want off this wild ride Mr Bones...

Knew I wasn’t crazy; news article reports paper w/ phone numbers found.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959970/Vegas-prostitute-says-Stephen-Paddock-enjoyed-violent-sex.html

So now he was at the hotel early in the week but not in the room?

And now he started shooting earlier then previously thought.

Maybe this Sheriff is just a moron. How would you not know this the day after.

Also fucks with multiple phones and a computer. Who's this guy talking to if he doesn't talk to anyone.

The additional 6 minutes of shooting makes the PD look that much more unprepared.
Also wish they would give a timeline as to when this was dispatched to police. An AR in a hotel would have a fuck load of people calling it in. So what took so damn long?

Also, what was he doing for 6 minutes after he shot the security guard.

This may have been asked already, but wouldn't a security guard have a walkie talkie or maybe a cellphone? If so, during the 6 minutes after he was shot, did he call in the shooting to other security?

The fact they aren't going to release the hotel security camera footage proves it's a cover up.

Have you thanked law enforcement today for their incredible job, goyim?

grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects

WTF is this dude doing? Not trying to slide, just made me go full dafuq

One hotel has connections to DHS. Mandalay has connections to ANTFIA based on the ship that happened when he exposed (((them))) in Feb. Why hasn't there been a more concentrated effort to find the rest of the Hotel CEOs?

Shopped

1of2

2of2

Do we have a pale image of some poor victim? Or some blood? Nothing?

I see a list of alleged names of vicsims, but that could be easy to fake in a few minutes.

it's a gay couple, inserted over the background

>gay and fake

Re: campos. Didn’t one of the first press conferences say that they had a suspect in custody?

LVMPDanon is a LARP

Reminder: there is as yet NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER for the claims

1. The dead body in the suite is "Stephen Paddock"
2. The gun on the floor was used to kill the dead man
3. The dead man killed himself
4. The dead man was killed after the shooting
5. Shots from the room hit anyone at the concert
6. Shots from the room were even aimed at the concert

All we have are
1. An unidentified dead body
2. Some guns
3. Some people shot far away

Anyone serious about finding the truth - instead of hiding it - will not blithely assume the government's claims about what happened are true, and leap to merely speculating about the motive (ISIS, Antifa, arms dealer, any of it).

MOTIVE SPECULATION IS MISDIRECTION

When trump in LV, he praised campos, but campos was not at trump meeting, all other officers where there.

This is why I’ve been saying from the beginning Campos is the key. We’ll never find a why if we don’t figure out what actually happened. I knew the moment i heard that Campos saved the day something fishy was going on; why wasn’t the media scrambling to get an interview with the brown hero? He obviously wasn’t in bad shape if he even helped the police evacuate the floor! And now suddenly the narritive shifts.

Remember your conditioning lads, when a suspect in a TV show changes their story, the cops ALWAYS say it is proof of guilt. But it must be different when LVPD + FEDS do it.

Whenever shills try to say “admit, he just snapped, why is that so hard to believe?” Show them this. The police know he didn’t just snap, they admit that it was calculated and there was a reason for it.

THE TIMELINE
Every shot recorded, verified by vid sync.
Attempt to falsify.

SEE "BLACK BOX" NOTES THAT WARRANT SEVER FURTHER INVESTIGATORY EFFORTS

Simple question, why are there no comments on this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI&t=191s

I believe he's moderating/approving them. I watched entire video. It's fucking BS bc he doesn't provide SOURCE AUDIO FOR HIS CALCS. LOLOLOLOL

Because mike is chicken shit and has to approve comments before they appear?

>Campos is the key
Or Campos is another misdirection, someone on payroll to confirm the government story.

We need *physical* evidence, guns, bullets, comparing ballistics marking on bullets to specific guns - things that can't be faked by trotting out some guy to say "you should believe whatever it is the Federal Agents have told me to say."

Remember when the guard was shot at by over 200 rounds? Where the fuck is the audio for this especially since it was supposedly BEFORE the attack on the crowd. Doesn't really compute with the fucking "first shots vid".

it's more likely that campos did something negligent or derelict over the course of events and that's the reason he's gone from a hero to a target of suspicion after the new timeline
that's not to say he isn't a key in this, though. but there's got to be a reason he's not being shoved down our throats as a hero right now

WAIT have they said he's a suspect?

Checked. Quick rundown?

Probably dropped it when being shot, then could not grab it without getting back to the killzone.

It's photoshopped

>200
typo, was 20 rounds
>fact pulled from my ass
well plus the holes in the door would imply, plus one magazine's worth. just makes most sense. IF any of it is true

We are being set up.
Phase 1: new timeline established.
Phase 2: new cover story that incorporates new timeline.

Can you even prove the photo was taken in THE suite?

Conspiratards are the worst scum on Sup Forums.

the only way it makes a lick of sense is if those windows have incredibly good soundproofing, and paddock spent those six minutes smashing them out with the hammer.
i know this is bullshit, and any significant amount of fire would have gotten the attention of someone recording the event even if those windows are super soundproofed

i would like to see a recording that begins at least 6 minutes before the first single shots get the crowd running, though.

no. the sheriff did make a couple verbal slips and called him a suspect, but no. i meant he's a good target of suspicious at this point, especially after the timeline was officially thrown on its head

Maybe he doesn´t like trump, not every hispanic is a fan. Maybe he didn´t want to get publicity or be used for political purposes. Maybe.

Flag checks out

found the non country music concert goer

could have been drilling the glass to make it weaker, while also drilling/screwing stairwell door shut.
>where is drill?
>how does one know a drilling sound as opposed to other tool sound, like a small cordless saw?

Arguments based on TV shows are like talking politics drawing parallels to the Harry Potter universe.

But yes, changes to the story call for a close examination.

Wow what a waste of time this thread is.

Some guy went crazy and shot many people.

End of story.

There is no need to obsess with this non-story.

Move on with your lives already.

Ding ding ding ding.

They've had a week to manufacture new evidence. Now they will release a new story that conforms to the new "evidence." This will cover up holes in the old story, and sever the links between the props they intend to reveal and what actually happened.

2 32gb phones is a good deal

Hotel hallways have lots of cameras, unless you know , there was a ' glitch ' that day.

Shills are worse.

Big if comped digits will it

Surveillance shows paddock going alone to the desert on Friday...

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-target-practise-a7989781.html?amp

>Remember when the guard was shot at by over 200 rounds? Where the fuck is the audio for this especially since it was supposedly BEFORE the attack on the crowd. Doesn't really compute with the fucking "first shots vid".

In the OLD Sherrif timeline the claim was that Campos was shot at relative END of attack, commencing in the final shots fired around 10:15. And yes, Sherrif claimed 200 shots into hallway. It was utter bullshit bc it does not coincide w anything in my Timeline. I STILL MAINTAIN Campos was most likely shot w the 23 "quiet" shots ONLY recorded on Cab Vid (within the VEGAS SHOOTING SYNC vid).

In the NEW Sherrif timeline the claim is that Campos was shot 3minutes before ANY fire commenced, at 9:59. They won't give us the new amount of shots fired tho. Shot at 9:59 would not be located on ANY video in public domain that i'm currently aware of, bc earliest vid (FIRST SHOTS VID) is pegged to have started approx 10:00 to 10:01 earliest.

Nothing the NVPD says regarding Timelines is to believed now. Esp since they're coming w nothing but DECLARATIONS, w zero evidence. My Timeline is using public domain recordings all cross-verified by each other. Please send additons or refutations. Thanks.

is there no sound/video of windows getting broken out?

I hope you gellas know how idiotic you look.

There is literally zero reasons for you to have this thread.

The top law enforcement agents in the world are on the case. Let the FBI do their jobs without your interference.

Good, that's the kind of skepticism we need. And no, we can't prove the misdirection photos were taken in the suite - although the carpet and furniture layout match pretty well.

i'll give this a bump

>There is literally zero reasons for you to have this thread.
literally zero reasons for you to be in this thread or even concerned about it
>unless

I hope you know that by putting out false conspiracy theories you are impeding the investigation.

That is a crime.

You can and likely will be charged as such.

Soooo uhh....
What's going on here?

Die in a fire frank.

The first shots video starts quite a period of time before the first shots were fired.

time will tell

who could be behind this?

Oh no, scary threats!

Literally and unironically kill yourself you fucking moron

>is there no sound/video of windows getting broken out?

I don't think we have recordings, but on the BUS STOP VID (see Timeline graphic for link) the Street Girl describes "glass falling from Mandalay Bay" as she recounts the prior chaos. She was directly under FL32135 too.

color revolution... pic related.

Why is the guy naked? Bottom left.
Pic relate

Fake and gay

i too noticed that and wondered wtf
anyone?

One would think that many rooms look alike in a hotel like this.

That said, for me it shows the suite in question, maybe leaving out some important details and probably leaked on purpose.

middle right as well. its some cuck shop shit lmao fuckin faggots is nothing sacred

He's gonna fuck that dead person.
COMPED.

Obviously photoshop. Do you people have fucking brain cells ?

>The first shots video starts quite a period of time before the first shots were fired.

It does... approx 3+ minutes before First Shots fired. I peg the first shot fired at approx 10:04 which is 3:12 in the vid. So if you walk back the vid to start, subtract 3min from 10:04 and we only get back to 10:00-10:01... AND COHENCIDENTALLY, Sherrif's new timeline says Campos was shot at 9:59. Hmmmm...

Hell I'd go so far as to say they'v been monitoring Pol and knew I' proved their initial timeline was fuckall.

Bump

to be fair i saw the smaller version of the shop in the middle right hand side of the image and was so focused on it i did not see the bigger version of the same shop lower left. thanks for making me feel less adequate as a human being user

Is that a massacre or an orgy?

I'd go with using the same room, but photos were staged. The photos were just part of the cover story, so it's not unreasonable they're just as unbelievable.

But they worked magnificently for keeping us focused away from where the real evidence is - so congratulations to whoever staged the photos.

doesn't go back far enough. anyone seen a video that does?

>Move on
oops

pretty sure some of the narrative changes are due, at least in part, to some of the questions posted here.

next, the door breach won't have been explosive but merely a ramming.
cap me

1:59 to the end

two weapons, face life like a man pol

stop arguing stupid shit, firing singly and doubly, not echo, not strikes, not sonic cracks, two guns you cowardly sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no&t=5s

>Nigga starts firing
>White people are so privileged, they think it's a joke for several minutes, despite people in the crowd moaning in pain
>No one bothers to run because "bullets can't hit white people"
Stupidity and arrogance is to blame - even more than the shooter. Yall laid down too late and should have just ran. Good targets stand still. Racist idiots.

Who is this? FBI? You sound like you don't want people asking questions. Cray.

browsing >>Sup Forums

Anytime, faggot.

>Hell I'd go so far as to say they'v been monitoring Pol
The whole night was a Deep State operation. Of course they're monitoring Sup Forums.

They have the advantage they can monitor our communication, but we can't monitor theirs.

1 0 0 % C O M P E D

So Paddock seems quite tech savvy,settings up cameras and fucking with computers,but not a trace of a online presence.I mean my brother is the same age as Paddock,but you couldn't find anything about him online,but he's not tech savvy at all. Seems weird that someone who could set that kind of equipment up,but has nothing online about him at all.

That's true. I bet you the first shots video guy has earlier footage. We need to contact him.

>watch
It's wheres Waldo, he is photoshopped a few times into that pic, look closely

thx user. yes, at 1:45. makes it seem more like windows shot out, not broken out with hammer.
youtube.com/watch?v=x96Kem0ZYag

That dude is on the right side of the picture too

Wtf OP

Familiar story.

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot

I know, it's almost as if somebody photoshopped the original to fuck with anyone who is actually fucking retarded enough not to see through such an obvious shop! Mental!! WTF!!

i don't doubt it. problem is, i don't think the guy who uploaded the video that goes back 3min before the single shots is the guy who recorded it. we need another 3min.
and of course the comments on this video are just a sea of fucking idiots claiming to see muzzle flashes from 400y and all that bullshit. can't find anything from the uploader

This. The mere fact that campos wasn't endlessly paraded around is extremely suspicious.

Has there even been a picture released?

I haven't seen anywhere that shows the actual note, is this available? If it was what they say it is why wouldn't they release it?