Hello my friends from Pol, my name is Arturo Coronado Preciado I am from Obregon...

Hello my friends from Pol, my name is Arturo Coronado Preciado I am from Obregon, Mexico I am 23 years old and I am a popular anime critic in Spanish. Although I am from Mexico I am a great defender of the white race because I am white I am Atlantic white! like the Spanish and Italians, do not like the dirty sandniggers supporting the undocumented deaths.

How white am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Doomentio
twitter.com/DictadorDoom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wall eyes / 10

would not use as sperm donor.

you are not white, dirty mexican

you look like a fucking abbo with that brow ridge.

no mames moro

Why do Mexicans have such long names?

Howdy, my name is Rawhide Kobayashi. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Japamerican (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American passtimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks) I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch embled on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in America!

Ok

You're just ugly

it sounds cooler senpai desu

You have the Spaniard look to you, man. Almost a touch of the Basque people in you. Ever since seeing Khan on star trek 2 as a little kid, always thought Spaniards were cool. Funny, Khan was supposed to be northern Indiana, but the faggots flaked out on the new star trek and did not want to villainize minorities or some shit like that. They seem to forget that Khan is the coolest villain in the franchise.

You are white of corse, whats your skin color? i mean look at your gentle face, just your hairs dark, normal for a person of spanish descent...

Are you hidalgo my friend?

Indian, not Indiana. Stupid phone.

what the fuck? filths like these are the reason our race went downhill. fucking disgusting rats.

Guys I'm really happy, no one had told me that I'm white on the internet they tease me by saying that I'm mestizo and I love them mulatto.

he also made a video called "i'm proud of being white"

My Twitter of animation: twitter.com/Doomentio

My twitter of geopolitical:
I´m Porud
twitter.com/DictadorDoom

wey, stop samefagging

I´m No samefaggin, I´m white from Obreogn city

>I'm white gringo trust me

You will never be white, look at pic related.

Doomentio

My great-grandfather was a multimillionaire Spanish and my great-aunt was French, they 2 had sex and my family came out pure atlantica my parents are cousins Do you understand monkey American?

I'm fucking white and I want white children, I would show you my heterochromia but you're a Doomposting insurance and you say it's fake and I wear contact lenses.

You are black and you live in social insurance

Drinking a milkshake in Chilangolandia, they all look at me for being white.

Stop samefagging you fucking nigger, we all know you are not the guy from the picture, you came here so everyone can insult someone you don't like. And yes, he at least has the spanish/italian look.

>Monkey American

You have quite the balls calling someone who isn't related to genetic garbage that. I'm more European then 99.5% of spics in your shithole country.

Stop samefagging you fucking idiot. We all know you are not the guy in the picture, you are just a annoying coward sudaca who is mad because dumbo enjoys saying shit on Twitter

fuck off dum

>meme flag

Fuck off, person of bean

Niggers

At least you are not Argentinian/black

K