NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Nothing is going to happen in North Korea.
It is already october 11th there and no nuke was fired.
WW3 cancelled.

of course only shills post about NK nonstop.

FPBP

Get fucked shills.

Fuck Kim and FUCK YOU NORTH KOREA!!!
ALL OF YOU ARE PUSSY!!!

What a bunch of pussies

But, muh happening!

I wish I could slide my cock into your gorged neck vein you fucking retarded spaghetti bending guidofuck. I would slide my pecker inside your jugular effortlessly as you beg me to stop and help you.

You will die instead. My cock will feel every pulsation of your weak olive oil blood as it falters and shoots up into my cockhole and impregnates my testes with your guido blood.

I will swallow your deathgas when you die don't worry I will inhale your corpse vapors and get high and remember how fucked you were faggot italian cancercock.

Sounds like something gay to do user.
To the gas chamber.

Once I put my index finger down your vein I will shove it around so it embolizes your weak olive oil addled italian heart. Prepare for Hell faggot to see your savior deny you niggerlover.

>WW3

You realize there's no war.

if North Korea fired nukes they would be obliterated instantly.

trump took away my foodstamps and STILL isn't going to WAR? sad.

lol u smokin meth?

Uh, you can't kill someone with your dick when it doesn't even reach their throat dumbass.

wrong, I'll gouge your eyes out and sodomize you until fatal blood loss occurs... With my dick.

Yeah except that my eye socket is like 1 inch deep and your dick tip will barely do anything. At most it might pop my eyeball out of the socket.

You are way too fat to move, burger.
Nice try.

Trump win again or what?

For eternity you will suffer, think about it you retarded wop.

I will watch Satan buttfuck your large, spaghetti oil asshole with a bottle of olives

I unironically hate spaghetti, what about pennette instead? They're so good.

Isn't it a school day kid

Spoken like a true eyefuck virgin.

Both of you will be dunked in the bottomless guido pit of ravioli forever and be burned and burned as your flesh melts off only to regrow again every 2 or 3 hours.

I pity uou Jerseyniggers

Maybe you should work on your cholesterol levels, burger.

Theres not going to be a war with NK anyway its all bullshit,it would legit trigger WW3

I like ravioli way better than spaghetti. Nice, user. Especially pumpkin ravioli.

Wow. That was pretty gay desu